Headshape Fucked Or Not? (3 Solid Replies And I'm Out)

Lavishous

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you saw my other post, I'm a 21 y/o college kid who's been thinning for a few yrs. Just buzzed all the sh*t off and worried about head-shape. I'm very cool with the bald look on young dudes who pull it off (usually with a beard), but I feel like I might have an alien deal going on from the side . Couple good replies would be enough to help me out, given that I already chose to essentially shave it. I know I'm lanky as hell at the moment which doesn't help the aesthetic, but I recently had shoulder surgery and haven't been able to lift during recovery. Many thanks fellow baldies.

tommyt123

Reaction score
seriously dude head shape looks great really. You look pretty fit and manly (no homo) i reckon you're good to go :)

i reckon you pull it off and if you can just buzz it and move on at 21 imagine how much more fun you'll have for the rest of your 20s, sure beats sitting around worrying about what you're gonna do about hairloss lol.

Lavishous

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Decent head shape, dom face, good body, tall and the shaved look suits you.

It seems like you're a bit overcritical (alien head shape), be careful not to let your BDD get the better of you.
Hope I don't have BDD, just in the middle of a never-ending winter break where I have nothing to do but recover from shoulder surgery and worry about hair loss that I didn't give a sh*t about in semesters past. My final submission for the critical assessment of my wack dome-piece.
https://imgur.com/IP9usV1
https://imgur.com/kna5j0Q
https://imgur.com/Ue5klzm

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@Lavishous, I counted 3 solid positive replies. Why do you still keep coming back?:D

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Headshape looks good, wish mine was like yours :mad:

Lavishous

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the most number of affirmations or positive response someone has got on this forum. Still he doesn't listen
You are entirely right, Seeker. This seems to be getting absurd. I'm just cooped up all winter recovering from shoulder surgery and I guess the shaved head temporarily scrambled my brain. For a guy who used to be known in my circle as the zero cares given one, this is a rather low moment. I think BDD must be a real thing tho, because for a while there I was fully convinced I was staring at some variety of extraterrestrial. With all the awesome feedback you guys generously provided and the occasional real-life comment (got told I look like joe schilling), I'm gonna try to return to my winning ways. Apologies for being a dullard.

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted pics of myself and got some ribbing...I laughed along and took the responses with postivity, mostly I think because I'm 42 and have experience. He is probably very self-conscious. He is pretty young, guys, so I get where he's coming from.

shookwun

Reaction score
nothing wrong with you.

I am sorry this is happening to you, because we all tend to go through the same situation - over anlyzing ourselves, worth and where we stand.

Your posture could be part of the reason why you feel that way,.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perfect head shape for it imo. Decent but not obnoxious bulbousness from profile, and an elongated, narrowish face.

Lavishous

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perfect head shape for it imo. Decent but not obnoxious bulbousness from profile, and an elongated, narrowish face.
Yeah it was def the bulbous back there that was worrying me, but I guess a little hump never killed anybody. Thanks for the replies, everybody. I think it's probably for the best if I forget about this forum and just go back to business as usual.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
alien-3-dog-alien-maquette-coolprops-feature-903227-1.jpg

Lavishous

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted pics of myself and got some ribbing...I laughed along and took the responses with postivity, mostly I think because I'm 42 and have experience. He is probably very self-conscious. He is pretty young, guys, so I get where he's coming from.
Honestly, I don't think I would've arrived at this temporary self-critical stage w/o the extra ribbing from my buddies calling me "conehead" and sh*t. When I first buzzed it, I thought it looked pretty aggressive and badass. But my reading of the reactions was mainly what got me initially worried. Like I said, I really dig the look when pulled off right (e.g., Tom Hardy).

Lavishous

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't quite decide if it's my newfound baldness, ridiculous biochem workload, or 2 week nofap streak that's causing this current all-nighter. Anyone tryna have sum existential chit-chat?