HDAC 4 Is most likely the cause of our suffering

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 did u notice the twist 2 syndromes one of them results in hella body hair. Which would finally explain the increased body hair on men and head loss as they age. Like wow. We legit discovered the f*****g problem and no research is being done?
Which one?

InBeforeTheCure

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Saethra chotzen disease. Low and or dysfunctioning twist1. Results in zero recession in all including adult males at least based on all the online presentations.
Found a balding guy with a deletion in TWIST1. (source)

sc-twist-mut.png

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Found a balding guy with a deletion in TWIST1. (source)

View attachment 182714
His daughter had a deletion of 18 base pairs so I guess he has the same. He doesn't have craniosynostosis though, and is mostly unaffected. The right eye was unaffected in both him and his daughter. Perhaps Twist activity in his scalp is unaffected by this deletion?

InBeforeTheCure

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His daughter had a deletion of 18 base pairs so I guess he has the same. He doesn't have craniosynostosis though, and is mostly unaffected. The right eye was unaffected in both him and his daughter. Perhaps Twist activity in his scalp is unaffected by this deletion?
Yeah, in his case the one functional copy is apparently enough to avoid craniosynostosis. Differences are due to genetic background effects, I guess.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I came across a similar syndrome to SCS called Gorlin-Chaudhry-Moss Syndrome. It is described as presenting with low hairline with abundant and coarse scalp hair. It is thought to be caused by inhibition of mitochondrial transport.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also noticed from observing cases that their hairline is much lower than usual but I figured it's because of the cranial deformities but maybe its just that every single forehead baby hair turns out terminal lol

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I came across a similar syndrome to SCS called Gorlin-Chaudhry-Moss Syndrome. It is described as presenting with low hairline with abundant and coarse scalp hair. It is thought to be caused by inhibition of mitochondrial transport.
!! off topic !! (I hope it will not break the rules, if it does, please delete this post)

Hello man, since I can't dm you I'll write it here :
I would like to know by any chances if you're in hairmaxxing/heightmaxxing discords and if you're in, do you know by any chances a discord with a capybara/beaver-like profile pic discord ?

Many thx buddy, your content and efforts are always appreciated, I often read you since several years