Have U Read 'the Game' By Neil Strauss

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe what you say describes your situation. You've met a lot of men who want to date down and who don't want successful women.

I've never met such a man though. All of the men I know prefer women with their own intelligence and drive. And a lot of them work long hours lol.

I don't know why there's a difference. But I wrote it could be a generational thing. Maybe your generation is the last one for which it's true.

I never said what you wrote in first line in regards to myself.

shookwun

Reaction score
If reading this book isnt going to help regrow or get me more hair I honestly dont care. I am not really here to mentally masturbate by over analyzing what girls do or dont want. Im not here for that, and you can waste all day going over this kind of stuff.
Its really all pointless vague speculation
You're pretty much prehistoric around here.

Hows your hair loss nowadays?

abcdefg

Reaction score
You're pretty much prehistoric around here.

Hows your hair loss nowadays?

Its not magically getting better thats for sure. Just very gradually getting worse, but I am going to the doctor in a month so I am going to ask about propecia and maybe think about that. minoxidil isnt doing a whole lot after about 7 months once a day.
I am pretty anti propecia so even if I get the script I dont know if I want to go that route which leaves zero options.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not magically getting better thats for sure. Just very gradually getting worse, but I am going to the doctor in a month so I am going to ask about propecia and maybe think about that. minoxidil isnt doing a whole lot after about 7 months once a day.
I am pretty anti propecia so even if I get the script I dont know if I want to go that route which leaves zero options.

You have been losing since 2005 and you never did porpecia or only recently started minoxidil?

No offense but what did you do for 10 years?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also think a lot of successful men 'like' women a little less successful then them.

That's what I've been responding to. I'm saying this isn't the case in my experience among the men I know.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what I've been responding to. I'm saying this isn't the case in my experience among the men I know.

you got super defensive (and kind of insulting to me).. about it if you go back and re-read...you took that statement and exaggerated it to mean 'dumb lazy' myth women tell themselves..

how did you misconceive what i wrote 'a little less successful then themselves' to equate what you went on to say.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
you got super defensive (and kind of insulting to me).. about it if you go back and re-read...you took that statement and exaggerated it to mean 'dumb lazy' myth women tell themselves..

how did you misconceive what i wrote 'a little less successful then themselves' to equate what you went on to say.

I'm sorry that I came off as insulting. That wasn't necessary nor useful. I should have written down my thoughts better, and if they were insulting, reflected on it until I properly explained what I meant.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry that I came off as insulting. That wasn't necessary nor useful. I should have written down my thoughts better, and if they were insulting, reflected on it until I properly explained what I meant.

no its okay

I'm not taking it personally or i would ignore you.

Now @FredTheBelgian his last comment i take a bit personally so i am ignoring his white fuzzy-pollar bear ***.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Short whiney rant. I post here since this is the active thread in the impact forum.

Having a good theoretical understanding of game, which I don't really have, would be a great to have.

But doing is usually better than knowing or reading.

I've been doing sh*t the past couple weeks. With the little that I know, I know it's not a path to success.

I'll have to suck it up and do better, one day at a time. I think moving has taken a toll on me. Today, I finally got my new email to work, direct deposit to work, and my health insurance information. Fighting with bureaucracy has really drained me psychologically. I've been supposed to set up a surgery that will allow me to lift weights again (among other issues), and finally now I have my f*****g health ID after a month of getting the run-around by a bunch of inept administrators who either ignored emails or sent me false information at times.

The idea of game, and always being your best, and always looking best, is an expensive plan and takes a lot of effort which is hard to sustain.

A naturally good-looking person, or naturally healthy person, or someone rich by birth, and so on, simply doesn't need to try as hard all the time. They can put in very little rudimentary effort, and extract great benefits from the system. For everybody else, you need to fight all the time.

Always watch your weight, your hair, your eyebrows, your nose, your skin, your facial hair, your clothes need to match and be clean and be in season and fit and have vibrant colours, pictures need to be action shots at the right angle preferably with friends, you got to smell nice, be cultured, be funny, be assertive and knowledgeable and be funny etc etc etc. Just make zero mistakes and you'll be fine. I go online dating sites and see what many of the hot girls do for example. They stand in front of a mirror with average clothes and take a selfie. They write a 3-line profile where they say they're looking for a man who doesn't play games and doesn't lie. Zero effort. That's all they need.

If a woman has C-cups or higher, she'll often just stick her cell phone camera above her shirt and post a boob shot as one of her profile pics. This probably works well.

If I suck it up, and suffer, I can be in a great place by January, but damn it feels like the world is trying as hard as it can to make it hard for me.

T

tellersquill

David are you trying to meet really hot women?

When your on dating sites do you message 5's and 6's?

I don't know how attractive you are, or even your personality, but dating someone similar to your looks and intelligence level is a great place to start.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't know how attractive you are, or even your personality, but dating someone similar to your looks and intelligence level is a great place to start.

he's not, he's very realistic person, he's looking for a normal women.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm like a 4 or a 5.

I did message a bunch of women recently, I got one date out of it. I said "would you like to meet for a drink?" and she said "that would be great". I think her profile says she wants a man who takes the lead. So I said I'd be in touch two days later to give plans. I log online to message her. She's deleted her profile. She didn't block me she deleted her profile, I checked this by having a friend look up her profile.

Other girls didn't respond.

I'll keep trying, but it sucks that I need to do 100% of the effort. It's hard to explain to someone not in that situation.

I met a friend in Washington DC. He's doing really well with women in spite of being shorter, balder, fatter. He's using an app called "bumble". Bubmle is like tinder, but first of all women have to send the first message (good), and if you don't respond to a message within 24 hours, your match is deleted. So basically you have to be online every day multiple times a day. Sounds dismal.

T

tellersquill

And are you getting dates or even responses?

Also, which sites are you using?

I find tinder is best for stunners and meeting younger women.

pof is best for conversation, but you may get messages from people you don't like

I image okcupid and match are better for people who are serious about marriage and all that (haven't tried these two)

T

tellersquill

Ah okay, just keep at it!

Are you of indian ethnicity? I may have got you mixed up with someone else?

Are you fussed about your future partners ethnicity?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
sleeping-cat-links-1024x768.jpeg

I also hate the fact that it's now encouraged to be on 4 or 5 dating sites. More work.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah okay, just keep at it!

Are you of indian ethnicity? I may have got you mixed up with someone else?

Are you fussed about your future partners ethnicity?

Unfortunately, I don't dig black girls. If I did I would make a killing. There's a lot of them around here.

I'm of North African Jewish ancestry.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't dig black girls. If I did I would make a killing. There's a lot of them around here.

I'm of North African Jewish ancestry.

What about jewish dating site?
i know a lot of jewish girls who are not really religious still use them i don't know 'why' maybe for family tradition.

T

tellersquill

That's an interesting combination!

I thought they were all muslim in n.africa (ignorance!).

There's a lot of discrimination based on ethnicity - its a dark subject that nobody likes to take about.

Apparently black women and Asian men (Chinese/Korean rather than indian) are the most discriminated against on dating sites.

This is why they create African American dating sites and Asian dating sites - reduces the prejudice.

shookwun

Reaction score
I'm like a 4 or a 5.

I did message a bunch of women recently, I got one date out of it. I said "would you like to meet for a drink?" and she said "that would be great". I think her profile says she wants a man who takes the lead. So I said I'd be in touch two days later to give plans. I log online to message her. She's deleted her profile. She didn't block me she deleted her profile, I checked this by having a friend look up her profile.

Other girls didn't respond.

I'll keep trying, but it sucks that I need to do 100% of the effort. It's hard to explain to someone not in that situation.

I met a friend in Washington DC. He's doing really well with women in spite of being shorter, balder, fatter. He's using an app called "bumble". Bubmle is like tinder, but first of all women have to send the first message (good), and if you don't respond to a message within 24 hours, your match is deleted. So basically you have to be online every day multiple times a day. Sounds dismal.
YOu need to stick to meeting girls in real life encounters through existing social circles. Meaning, let them introduce there new friends to you. Don't be that guy though, the guy who talks to her like a brother, and that's all she ends up seeing you ***. Make it clear you're into her sexually... to avoid any platonic bullisht hat ensues

You're the type of guy who needs to sweep a women off there feet intellectually. Being able to show case your skills, and highlight your experience would open a lot of womens eyes. When they see your photo they think of some 35 year old Indian IT guy working at a bell call center.

iFrom my understanding you're a social guy, and attend a lot of outings. I believe you don't capitalize on these opportunities, and come across as the 'harmless friend'. which is fine to an extent. But If you're meeting new women, you want to be that guy, the dude with stories, and the one who goes in for the scoop. If you sit on the side lines you will never will win

These dating applications aren't good for you. We have been over the numbers, and quite frankly if the numbers aren't ranking I think it's more damaging on someones esteem.

T

tellersquill

Shookwun could be right.

Also, i'd be happy to look at your profile and see if I can offer advice