Has your dating game improved since you started wearing?

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't take this forum as a good representation of people who wear hair/use meds/had a hair transplant. This forum by nature attracts people who are more obsessive about it. I don't avoid any activity while wearing, it just wouldn't be worth it then. Most people who used one of these routes to solve their hair issue isn't on online forums, infact, i'll probably be leaving for good because these forums cause more bad than good.
That's a really good pt. Everything I do, I do obsessive-compulsively. I just need to know the ins and outs, try every base type, density, etc. It's just the fucked-up way I operate.

My brother, by contrast, doesn't give a sh*t about his toupee. He just puts a little tape on it & slaps it on, and he's done. No thought whatsoever. He has a lady clean it for him & source new ones.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reddit in general is an echo chamber by design, you will never find balanced discourse there. It's like when you go on r/bald and 90% of them look like sh*t but you have 200 comments saying "you look great bro!!". Any comments saying anything less than a glowing response like "I think you looked better in the before picture" are buried.

Look at the comments. This guy looks like a 12 year old gulag escapee.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHH - A++. I have _NO IDEA_ wtf is going on Reddit. People lie overtly & that guy looks so stupid & is being misled like a mofo

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess I need to prepare myself because I now have a new stalker. Just be careful you don't slip and break your neck following me around. I tend to live dangerously on this forum.
Don't flatter yourself.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess I need to prepare myself because I now have a new stalker. Just be careful you don't slip and break your neck following me around. I tend to live dangerously on this forum.

Don't flatter yourself.
Shut up, you insecure moron.

As soon as I mentioned your name, you surfaced throwing out ridiculous claims. Something like: I can't fathom somebody else's being a physician because I'm not - or something equally as stupid. I know more physicians than most physicians know physians. My father - & his classmates - became the MOST successful physicians in their respective specialties.

And then there was another dumb comment regarding Curtis' stupid f*****g fake Rolex Day-Dates. Can I prove it conclusively? Of course not. I'd have to scrutinize a bit more closely. But my hunch, for a variety of reasons, is they are not authentic. That's all.

Don't even respond. Nothing you say is significant.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Good point. Depending on how well you know the person even if they suspect they are not going to say anything to you to avoid confrontation. Speaking from experience it is terrifying though. It's one thing for your system to appear natural it's taken to a whole new level when your girlfriend starts running her fingers through your hair.
Any tips on what to do when they want to cuddle so that you lay your head on their chest or lap? That's super close up I think and she might see knots.

George Hen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've posted this before but wearing a system massively changed my dating life for the better. Probably a combination of a looks and confidence boost but, honestly, it was crazy.

Unfortunately my looks vary massively with/without hair so I feel like I don't have a choice but to wear a system.

Likewise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely. You can drink beer whole weekend long, watch tv and play wordle.
And yep, you can use word generator tool as much as you want https://word-finder.com/words-that-end-in/ous/ and no-one says that you are a cheater (like my ex wife used to say). Don't miss that married life at all. Not sure i want to do that again. Ever.

Last edited:

jeepwrangler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Getting a ton of matches on Tinder/Hinge. Probably been on 15 or so dates in the last year.

I have pumped the brakes a bit, getting a bit tired of starting over and over again. Being very picky now with who I spend my time with. Women in their late 20’s have been a mixed bag… either they’re crazy, baby crazy, or straight up lazy.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Getting a ton of matches on Tinder/Hinge. Probably been on 15 or so dates in the last year.

I have pumped the brakes a bit, getting a bit tired of starting over and over again. Being very picky now with who I spend my time with. Women in their late 20’s have been a mixed bag… either they’re crazy, baby crazy, or straight up lazy.

Do any of your dates look at your hair? Do you think they notice or are curious if it's real?

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am more confident, therefore more myself, and not thinking about something as mundane as my hair all the time. I really don't think it matters, it is like in the wizard of oz, doesn't he tell the tiger or one of them he had the "courage" all the time, just did not know it?