Has your dating game improved since you started wearing?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not only that but how many women do we know who are married/going with complete idiots?...i certainly know some.
It always baffles me I always think i would treat their girlfriends/wifes so much better. I get told I'm so nice (agghh) and funny and how great I am with kids etc etc....So i do wonder if it really did come down to my lack of confidence about my appearance that stopped me having a very different life.

But i am a very happy person, i just want to have a laugh and fun but i'm sure i would have had an easier life if i had great hair....silly when you think about it isn't it?
Those are the balding guys with the huge schlongs who are still getting XX pussy.

They did a study and bald guys with tiny endowments only have a 2.36 percent chance of ever hooking up with non-fat chicks who maintain their eyesight. Such guys have such low prospects, along with their descendants, that it is imperative that they begin bottoming for men just to keep them out of the gene pool for society's benefit.

One option perhaps for many guys is to follow the path of pursuing non-sexual relationships with women that they would never have a chance to get anyway. Women love balding guys, particularly effeminate ones to spend time with. Cuckolds get to be around a hot chick, or at least maybe a fatty with a huge behind and they get the pleasure out of knowing that they get to raise another male's children without the stress of actually having to find and impregnate a female and without having to lug around huge genitalia all of the time.

Most of these guys should be steered towards relationships where good looks and virility are not necessary. We have had these issues in the past historically where rich guys used to have multiple wives and so the poor peasant guys ended up struggling to find female partners and ended up having to bottom for rude, dominant rich men. Indeed, castration was also a time-honored punishment for soldiers captured during war until about 200 hundred years ago.

England had to pass a special law after the war in the Sudan to deal with the thousands of British soldiers returning from Africa without their testicles. Wives in this situation were allowed to re-marry and mate with men who had balls so everything worked out for everyone pretty much, well except for the returning soldiers who often felt humiliated by their new nut-less realities. They could no longer be employed as soldiers because they became far weaker and the British were not able to successfully segregate them from intact soldiers who often held them alternatively both in disdain and in fascination.

Back then they didn't even have exogenous testosterone or v**** so castration was much, much worse than it is now. Now we have well-mannered boys who are more than willing to trade their nuts voluntarily for great hair and this is a positive not a negative and these "boys" will be much happier because they will be freed from wanting to have sex with females and they can then focus on video games, manga, clothes and even makeup for Daddies. Daddies don't mind sissies wearing wigs--indeed, it is expected so by making some subtle societal changes we can makes some headway towards finding a place in life for both the balding and the poorly endowed where they can at least make other people happy and stop being so self-centered worrying about early onset hair loss and their own incipient lack of female partners.

We are getting there little by little and the first step is widespread acceptance of transgender females by no longer making bottoming a crime, just as it has been a crime historically going back to Rome. Even in Greece, where homosexuality reigned, there was great stigma for men who bottomed and young boys were preferred partners until they hit a growth spurt and were dumped in favor of the next cute guy. Part of this process is teaching these young guys that gay sex, i.e. "bottoming is just as good as real sex with females and American and European societies have made real progress in de-stigmatizing being a sissy. Many such XY's are mastering makeup and female fashion and learning to be pretty is both a talent and an art and they end up being highly prized partners who are often desired in a much more intense and erotic fashion than are XX's.

The next aspect to all of this will be to actually start identifying boys who are likely to be sissies as soon as puberty starts so that T-blockers can keep their genitalia from ever growing or their hair from ever falling out or growing beards or any of the wasteful hormonal outcomes. It also is a means of preserving some of the most beautiful boy voices to be used in grand church choirs. When the Roman Catholic church governed life in Europe, families would fight for the opportunity to have their sons be castrated to preserve their musical worth and the Castratri are still famous the world over. We even have recordings of castratri so this is within the last 120 years or so. Castrated males are also prized for their ability to be pimps and to manage households so we can see just how similar this is to the current Sissy and Cuckold movements which have taken over the country since the rise of feminism and post-industrial society.

There are a lot of different levels to this for cis-guys who want their hair back and a lot to be carefully considered besides just crying and being depressed about hair loss. The options now at least are much better than say, for the poor soldiers from the Sudan. Many of them were too humiliated to even return to their wives after the war when British society should have begun integrating them as a third gender as well as allowing them to become licensed sex workers.

I am in a bit of a rush today so I am leaving out the footnotes and references for now. None of this is to disparage sissies as this word is being reclaimed by such XY's as a point of pride and I support all bottoms.

Goddess Bless.

Oh and this is largely a satiric exercise in writing due to the constant popping up again and again and again of these threads related to baldness making it hard to "bag babes". Indeed.

Last edited:

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those are the balding guys with the huge schlongs who are still getting XX pussy.

They did a study and bald guys with tiny endowments only have a 2.36 percent chance of ever hooking up with non-fat chicks who maintain their eyesight. Such guys have such low prospects, along with their descendants, that it is imperative that they begin bottoming for men just to keep them out of the gene pool for society's benefit.
Source? Guys with small penises have a smaller chance of hooking up with women in general, nothing novel or interesting here.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

One option perhaps for many guys is to follow the path of pursuing non-sexual relationships with women that they would never have a chance to get anyway. Women love balding guys, particularly effeminate ones to spend time with. Cuckolds get to be around a hot chick, or at least maybe a fatty with a huge behind and they get the pleasure out of knowing that they get to raise another male's children without the stress of actually having to find and impregnate a female and without having to lug around huge genitalia all of the time.

Most of these guys should be steered towards relationships where good looks and virility are not necessary. We have had these issues in the past historically where rich guys used to have multiple wives and so the poor peasant guys ended up struggling to find female partners and ended up having to bottom for rude, dominant rich men. Indeed, castration was also a time-honored punishment for soldiers captured during war until about 200 hundred years ago.

England had to pass a special law after the war in the Sudan to deal with the thousands of British soldiers returning from Africa without their testicles. Wives in this situation were allowed to re-marry and mate with men who had balls so everything worked out for everyone pretty much, well except for the returning soldiers who often felt humiliated by their new nut-less realities. They could no longer be employed as soldiers because they became far weaker and the British were not able to successfully segregate them from intact soldiers who often held them alternatively both in disdain and in fascination.

Back then they didn't even have exogenous testosterone or v**** so castration was much, much worse than it is now. Now we have well-mannered boys who are more than willing to trade their nuts voluntarily for great hair and this is a positive not a negative and these "boys" will be much happier because they will be freed from wanting to have sex with females and they can then focus on video games, manga, clothes and even makeup for Daddies. Daddies don't mind sissies wearing wigs--indeed, it is expected so by making some subtle societal changes we can makes some headway towards finding a place in life for both the balding and the poorly endowed where they can at least make other people happy and stop being so self-centered worrying about early onset hair loss and their own incipient lack of female partners.

We are getting there little by little and the first step is widespread acceptance of transgender females by no longer making bottoming a crime, just as it has been a crime historically going back to Rome. Even in Greece, where homosexuality reigned, there was great stigma for men who bottomed and young boys were preferred partners until they hit a growth spurt and were dumped in favor of the next cute guy. Part of this process is teaching these young guys that gay sex, i.e. "bottoming is just as good as real sex with females and American and European societies have made real progress in de-stigmatizing being a sissy. Many such XY's are mastering makeup and female fashion and learning to be pretty is both a talent and an art and they end up being highly prized partners who are often desired in a much more intense and erotic fashion than are XX's.

The next aspect to all of this will be to actually start identifying boys who are likely to be sissies as soon as puberty starts so that T-blockers can keep their genitalia from ever growing or their hair from ever falling out or growing beards or any of the wasteful hormonal outcomes. It also is a means of preserving some of the most beautiful boy voices to be used in grand church choirs. When the Roman Catholic church governed life in Europe, families would fight for the opportunity to have their sons be castrated to preserve their musical worth and the Castratri are still famous the world over. We even have recordings of castratri so this is within the last 120 years or so. Castrated males are also prized for their ability to be pimps and to manage households so we can see just how similar this is to the current Sissy and Cuckold movements which have taken over the country since the rise of feminism and post-industrial society.

There are a lot of different levels to this for cis-guys who want their hair back and a lot to be carefully considered besides just crying and being depressed about hair loss. The options now at least are much better than say, for the poor soldiers from the Sudan. Many of them were too humiliated to even return to their wives after the war when British society should have begun integrating them as a third gender as well as allowing them to become licensed sex workers.

I am in a bit of a rush today so I am leaving out the footnotes and references for now. None of this is to disparage sissies as this word is being reclaimed by such XY's as a point of pride and I support all bottoms.

Goddess Bless.
Jesus. You have a lot of free time it seems. Whenever I see your comments, they are always walls of text and most of the time I don`t understand sh*t

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True!
But now that isn't possible with the pandemic crap...
So I'm chatting up guys I like instead online who are nearby hopefully in the future something great happens...

It is still possible. I do it all the time! Obviously there's been fewer opportunities during the lockdown, but now that restrictions are lifting it's game on!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus. You have a lot of free time it seems. Whenever I see your comments, they are always walls of text and most of the time I don`t understand sh*t
You are right about my having lots of "free" time since I have been working at home since the plague. This is supposed to be Swiftian satire in which one takes basic truths about society to reach extreme conclusions like "eating the Irish to solve the potato famine". Some times it is a hit; some times a miss and some times satire misses its target because people fail to perceive the tongue-in-cheek element and that the writing is satiric to begin with.

But what is true is that HRT is immensely powerful and now, largely unregulated for XY's. FtM meds tend to be illegal to possess in contrast. While I support the use of puberty blockers, these are extremely strong meds for adolescents and many might argue that parents allowing the usage of such meds for a 12 year old are making an irreparable decision about his/her/their future.

Luca82

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 92

Jbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right about my having lots of "free" time since I have been working at home since the plague. This is supposed to be Swiftian satire in which one takes basic truths about society to reach extreme conclusions like "eating the Irish to solve the potato famine". Some times it is a hit; some times a miss and some times satire misses its target because people fail to perceive the tongue-in-cheek element and that the writing is satiric to begin with.

But what is true is that HRT is immensely powerful and now, largely unregulated for XY's. FtM meds tend to be illegal to possess in contrast. While I support the use of puberty blockers, these are extremely strong meds for adolescents and many might argue that parents allowing the usage of such meds for a 12 year old are making an irreparable decision about his/her/their future.
We're talking about hair pieces here though, not mtf drugs

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We're talking about hair pieces here though, not mtf drugs
True but the questions always veer towards the same deep down fears that we all have of no longer being attractive and for those of us wearing wigs or systems, the fear that this makes our appearance to others somehow contrived and misleading. When hair regrowth occurs, nobody feels this way, as though they are cheating somehow. I considered systems and most guys with significant balding spots have and it appears to me that every single one of us has the same exact insecurities even beyond the horror of having our wig or system come off in our partner's hand by accident.

There's very little worse than the nakedness of hair loss and any of us, well most of us, would rather be walked in on by someone else naked than without our hair system. That's a lot of psychological baggage to carry around indefinitely. I support the use entirely but I refuse to pretend that they don't exist. It's just not the same if it's not growing hair but life's about making choices and so it is the interval between wanting to look better for oneself and the world and yet, never completely feeling secure as though one might be "pantsed" from the neck up at any moment. I remember a horrifying episode of the Love Boat that had to do with a nasty high school reunion revenge scheme by a woman who had had her dress pulled up from behind during the prom by the prom king. So she contrives to have the erstwhile prom king's toupee removed in front of everyone during the reunion when he is up on the stage behind a curtain. She yanks the curtain and ta da, big balding pate on display and under bright lights for all to contemplate.<shudders>

Being buried alive as per Poe is worse than that but only barely <shudders again>

Goddess bless

ChromeyFirefox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wear one so I feel more attractive and I look my age.

My wife knows I wear.

Why over think this?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wear one so I feel more attractive and I look my age.

My wife knows I wear.

Why over think this?
Because balding people are often obsessive. Look at the questions about traveling with finasteride. Guys are terrified to go a week without their meds. To many, my hair loss at least for a long time was only moderate but I refused to let anyone ever look downward on my head lest they see my carefully obscured crown thinning and if anyone approached me from behind, I would stand up until they passed by or sat down. Since we never have people approach us from behind literally these days, I am not sure if my improvement has lessened that concern. Even my children, I didn't want looking at my hair too much but I doubt one can wear a system without the children knowing.

Back to travel and fun, I see guys on here posting who say that they particularly avoid sports and swimming just because they use minoxoidil and don't want to waste that morning's 25 cent amount used when all of their friends decide on a spontaneous skinny dip. It's insane. I know that guys with systems tend to avoid water and sweat but that's a pain in the *** to have to worry about. Life needs to have a certain spontaneous aspect for me to be happy.

Jbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True but the questions always veer towards the same deep down fears that we all have of no longer being attractive and for those of us wearing wigs or systems, the fear that this makes our appearance to others somehow contrived and misleading. When hair regrowth occurs, nobody feels this way, as though they are cheating somehow. I considered systems and most guys with significant balding spots have and it appears to me that every single one of us has the same exact insecurities even beyond the horror of having our wig or system come off in our partner's hand by accident.

There's very little worse than the nakedness of hair loss and any of us, well most of us, would rather be walked in on by someone else naked than without our hair system. That's a lot of psychological baggage to carry around indefinitely. I support the use entirely but I refuse to pretend that they don't exist. It's just not the same if it's not growing hair but life's about making choices and so it is the interval between wanting to look better for oneself and the world and yet, never completely feeling secure as though one might be "pantsed" from the neck up at any moment. I remember a horrifying episode of the Love Boat that had to do with a nasty high school reunion revenge scheme by a woman who had had her dress pulled up from behind during the prom by the prom king. So she contrives to have the erstwhile prom king's toupee removed in front of everyone during the reunion when he is up on the stage behind a curtain. She yanks the curtain and ta da, big balding pate on display and under bright lights for all to contemplate.<shudders>

Being buried alive as per Poe is worse than that but only barely <shudders again>

Goddess bless
I look good naked, I go to the gym for that. If only there was a workout for hair haha

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good point. Depending on how well you know the person even if they suspect they are not going to say anything to you to avoid confrontation. Speaking from experience it is terrifying though. It's one thing for your system to appear natural it's taken to a whole new level when your girlfriend starts running her fingers through your hair.

Jbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because balding people are often obsessive. Look at the questions about traveling with finasteride. Guys are terrified to go a week without their meds. To many, my hair loss at least for a long time was only moderate but I refused to let anyone ever look downward on my head lest they see my carefully obscured crown thinning and if anyone approached me from behind, I would stand up until they passed by or sat down. Since we never have people approach us from behind literally these days, I am not sure if my improvement has lessened that concern. Even my children, I didn't want looking at my hair too much but I doubt one can wear a system without the children knowing.

Back to travel and fun, I see guys on here posting who say that they particularly avoid sports and swimming just because they use minoxoidil and don't want to waste that morning's 25 cent amount used when all of their friends decide on a spontaneous skinny dip. It's insane. I know what guys with systems tend to avoid water and sweat but that's a pain in the *** to have to worry about.
I wouldn't take this forum as a good representation of people who wear hair/use meds/had a hair transplant. This forum by nature attracts people who are more obsessive about it. I don't avoid any activity while wearing, it just wouldn't be worth it then. Most people who used one of these routes to solve their hair issue isn't on online forums, infact, i'll probably be leaving for good because these forums cause more bad than good.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I look good naked, I go to the gym for that. If only there was a workout for hair haha
There is but it makes guys look worse naked if you get my drift but hey, I don't look around when I am in the showers. You never know what you might see and start wanting or get jealous of.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't take this forum as a good representation of people who wear hair/use meds/had a hair transplant. This forum by nature attracts people who are more obsessive about it. I don't avoid any activity while wearing, it just wouldn't be worth it then. Most people who used one of these routes to solve their hair issue isn't on online forums, infact, i'll probably be leaving for good because these forums cause more bad than good.
I agree with that but there is generally with respect to the med threads, a much higher level of discourse on here than on Tressless where every other question has to do with minoxidil actually causing long-term hair loss. finasteride too. I don't know how any balding kid could go on Tressless and come away anything but completely confused and despondent. That site is a negative to me and the misinformation runs rampant, far beyond the misinformation on MtF sites. I gave up even bothering to post on Tressless because 20 fans boys respond nonsensically no matter what one posts. I have made my piece with the anti-finasteride and anti-min people. It just makes the rest of us look a tiny bit better by comparison when other people proselytize against medical intervention for hair loss.

Jbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good point. Depending on how well you know the person even if they suspect they are not going to say anything to you to avoid confrontation. Speaking from experience it is terrifying though. It's one thing for your system to appear natural it's taken to a whole new level when your girlfriend starts running her fingers through your hair.
Yeah I doubt there will ever be a system that is undetectable to touch, you just keep their hands away until you trust them enough to tell them pretty much.

Jbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with that but there is generally with respect to the med threads, a much higher level of discourse on here than on Tressless where every other question has to do with minoxidil actually causing long-term hair loss. finasteride too. I don't know how any balding kid could go on Tressless and come away anything but completely confused and despondent. That site is a negative to me and the misinformation runs rampant, far beyond the misinformation on MtF sites. I gave up even bothering to post on Tressless because 20 fans boys respond nonsensically no matter what one posts. I have made my piece with the anti-finasteride and anti-min people. It just makes the rest of us look a tiny bit better by comparison when other people proselytize against medical intervention for hair loss.
Reddit in general is an echo chamber by design, you will never find balanced discourse there. It's like when you go on r/bald and 90% of them look like sh*t but you have 200 comments saying "you look great bro!!". Any comments saying anything less than a glowing response like "I think you looked better in the before picture" are buried.

Look at the comments. This guy looks like a 12 year old gulag escapee.

Last edited: