Has topical coconut oil worked for anybody?

Hoppi

Reaction score
Because it seems to be working pretty well at this point for my internal Candidiasis.

Anybody? :)

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yea!!!! It works I used enriched coconut with Indian herbs will make the hair shaft thicker , healthier , reduce hairfall

Hoppi

Reaction score
Yea!!!! It works I used enriched coconut with Indian herbs will make the hair shaft thicker , healthier , reduce hairfall

ah really it worked for you?

I thought it might because I believe male pattern baldness is usually due to fungal infection (dandruff), and coconut oil is a potent antifungal :)

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
So share with us how do u use it guys...

coconut oil is a solid like butter isnt it ?
also costs a fortune..

please tell us

Hoppi

Reaction score

also costs a fortune..

please tell us

haha yes it is damn expensive!

I've just noticed it works for my gut unlike anything else, so I just part with the cash.

I know it would be quite tricky topically due to the speed at which it would become a solid again even if you initially melted it.

Hm, I dunno about that.

mungyana

Reaction score

also costs a fortune..

please tell us

Just make you own coconut oil. It's extremely easy and a lot cheaper, at least for those who live in tropical country like me.

I've been on coconut oil and curcumin for one month. So far so good. Inflammation has gone. No dandruff, no itch and scalp feels healthier.

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
Just make you own coconut oil. It's extremely easy and a lot cheaper, at least for those who live in tropical country like me.

I've been on coconut oil and curcumin for one month. So far so good. Inflammation has gone. No dandruff, no itch and scalp feels healthier.

hey mate,
much appriciate your post !
good to hear these words !

could you please explain to us how do you use the coconut oil for hair, and curcumin as well ?

and also - how would you make home made oil ?
i think i can get the brown (whole) coconuts here at the supermarket - will they work or u must have the green ones ?

thanks again

mungyana

Reaction score
hey mate,
much appriciate your post !
good to hear these words !

could you please explain to us how do you use the coconut oil for hair, and curcumin as well ?

and also - how would you make home made oil ?
i think i can get the brown (whole) coconuts here at the supermarket - will they work or u must have the green ones ?

thanks again

You can see the detail instruction how to make home made virgin coconut oil on youtube. The whole process will take only one hour, more or less.

Since curcumin is fat soluble, you can simply mix 2 gram of pure curcumin powder or 100 gram of turmeric powder into 100 mL of coconut oil to make 2% curcumin solution. Use it as topical solution by rubbing it onto your scalp then leave it for several hours. If you don't mind a little mess, sleep with it then wash it in the morning.

You may also use them as internal 5-alpha reductase inhibitors. Mix 2 gram of turmeric with a teaspoon of coconut oil, and drink it twice a day. Just beware the side effect. I felt a little difficult to get erection last weeek, so I stopped it for a while. It's gone now. I think I need to lower the dose.

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
You can see the detail instruction how to make home made virgin coconut oil on youtube. The whole process will take only one hour, more or less.

Since curcumin is fat soluble, you can simply mix 2 gram of pure curcumin powder or 100 gram of turmeric powder into 100 mL of coconut oil to make 2% curcumin solution. Use it as topical solution by rubbing it onto your scalp then leave it for several hours. If you don't mind a little mess, sleep with it then wash it in the morning.

You may also use them as internal 5-alpha reductase inhibitors. Mix 2 gram of turmeric with a teaspoon of coconut oil, and drink it twice a day. Just beware the side effect. I felt a little difficult to get erection last weeek, so I stopped it for a while. It's gone now. I think I need to lower the dose.
thanks mate.

what else can you tell about your use with that ?
doesnt it stains yellow like **** ???
how many times are you using it (/per day / per week / month etc)
what kind of results do you see so far ?

thanks again mate.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
coconut oil is not expensive, its quite cheap actually. i apply throughtout the scalp a few times a week. i use vatika cocnut oil, its solid if the temp is below 60

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
@israelite - hey again buddy,
could you please tell what is your regimen, and uh prehabs post some photos of your progress ?

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yes , my before pics ,

- - - Updated - - -

bad hairline 1.jpghairline 2 bad.jpghairline bad 3.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

hairline now

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;g7nC9HbrYZ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7nC9HbrYZ0[/video]

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1,200
  • 22222.jpg
    22222.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,149
  • 333333.jpg
    333333.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,191
  • now.jpg
    now.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 1,237

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
what do you both mean ??
he had a great improvement and basically his hair right now looks pretty awesome compared to what it looked like before.
dude - touchea !
but what have / are you using / used to get this results ???

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
Coconut Oil does NOT help with male pattern baldness. It does provide strength and conditioning to hair but there's nothing it can do if your own body is trying to kill your hair follicles. I'm from India and I get coconut oil the cheapest here and had tried it for a long time with 0 results.

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
maybe you were doing something wrong mate ...
have you considered that ?

strength and conditioning is what a good hair needs,
and its probably anti-inflammatory as well,
all are stuff that will help make your hair and scalp better

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
If coconut hair oil helped with male pattern baldness Indian men would not be bald. Like Seinfeld said 'No baldness, it'd be like a nation of Supermen.'
Hair oil is not a replacement for the nutrients your body provides to your hair.

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RoyD is correct. Coconut oil will do nothing to help fight male pattern baldness. It is a great hair conditioning treatment and is wonderful for a dry scalp and for dandruff, but it won't stop your hair falling out. Anyone who believes they have successfully treated male pattern baldness by using coconut oil obviously never had male pattern baldness to begin with.

mungyana

Reaction score
thanks mate.

what else can you tell about your use with that ?
doesnt it stains yellow like **** ???
how many times are you using it (/per day / per week / month etc)
what kind of results do you see so far ?

thanks again mate.

Yellow curcumin does stain like ****, but white curcumin does not.

I've been using for almost two months, once a day. Currently.

Apart from no dandruff and no itchy scalp, nothing more.