Has Anything Changed In A Year? Need Opinions

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
. edit.. i didnt mean to say any of the stuff i said lol. That was a little stupid. Also yes i know my hair is uneven and is longer on the side burns and above my ears and other places too. I get my hair buzzed by a barber now since its so hard to cut it myself.

Attachments

• 20200313_122620.jpg
    20200313_122620.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 464
  • 20200313_121117.jpg
    20200313_121117.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 472
  • 20200313_123002.jpg
    20200313_123002.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 463
  • 20200313_123149.jpg
    20200313_123149.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 458
  • 20200313_121516.jpg
    20200313_121516.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 450
  • 20200313_121843.jpg
    20200313_121843.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 459
  • 20200313_122459.jpg
    20200313_122459.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 441
  • 12w32w.jpg
    12w32w.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 107
  • pixlr crop.jpg
    pixlr crop.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Bastien

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sorry but you need to focus to other things. If you are so worried make money in order to afford hair systems or a transplant. (with Tsuji or a regular one)
But your hair is really fine and you clearly have BDD.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sorry but you need to focus to other things. If you are so worried make money in order to afford hair systems or a transplant. (with Tsuji or a regular one)
But your hair is really fine and you clearly have BDD.
Do you think getting a lineup every week will help my bdd? Also, do black people and others who get buzz cuts all the time get line ups? Because their hairlines are so symmetrical.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should focus less time on your absolutely perfect head of hair and more on losing some weight... You're not balding, seek some help.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude there is no problem at all tf. I don't even know why you are here.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should focus less time on your absolutely perfect head of hair and more on losing some weight... You're not balding, seek some help.
I'm not fat. Just a bit bulky because I can't walk rn. I usually use a wheelchair around the house and use crutches to go up and down the stairs. So I need the extra food or I'll be extremely dizzy. When I'm able to get off my *** I will start going for daily runs.

fenom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try to figure out your real problems in your life, because your hair is great.. this is a ross geller hairline. No hairline is completely even, it's normal and it's only you noticing the indifferences. And stop bringing religion into this, it's irrelevant.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re not balding my friend

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's does look like you might be right and have some thinning on one temple...your only 18 so who knows where it'll go. And most ppl commenting on her say no because they've never had hair that good and currently are looking at there nw2+ hairlines in the mirror. Just keep an eye on it, your ok for now

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair looks identical to yours right now basically. When I buzzed it I had that same baby hair thing in both sides. I'm 35 though so I guess it's expected. Your hair is great tho man but it will eventually change whether it's male pattern baldness or just age related. For now id count my blessings because a good majority of people never experience hair as good as yours.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair looks identical to yours right now basically. When I buzzed it I had that same baby hair thing in both sides. I'm 35 though so I guess it's expected. Your hair is great tho man but it will eventually change whether it's male pattern baldness or just age related. For now id count my blessings because a good majority of people never experience hair as good as yours.
Thanks for the help man

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@Northface32, I was going to tag you because you and this guy have the same case. I am glad you answered him. I thought of you as soon as I saw his photos.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro your 100% over thinking it. Your hair has always been that way and your just noticing it. You have no issues but mentally...
I guess you're right. Looking back at old photos from when I was 10 or 11 I've always had a wonky left temple. In the pictures it follows the same pattern where the temple points and everything behind it is thick and then there's a patch of hair after the temple points that is thinner.

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i hope your hair line matures.

right now it looks like you have a helmet on your head when you buzz your hair like that