Has Anything Changed In A Year? Need Opinions

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hairline reminds me of this one guy who jumped on estradial and regrew his hair even where he'd never had hair before. I wish I could remember his username. I think he was the first big HRT success story on the forums.
Why did he get on estradial if he wasn't receding? Or did you mean his hairline was like mine after he jumped on the tranny drug?

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
i hope your hair line matures.

right now it looks like you have a helmet on your head when you buzz your hair like that
I don't want a mature hairline though. I look at guys like adam levine who don't look good with a buzzcut and I think it will look worse if it matures a bit.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, he had pretty bad recession before. Then he grew hair down to his eyebrows.
Tbh when i'm old enough to make my own money And decisions I will probably buy finasteride just for a peace of mind. Even if I got sides I would be extremely happy and less depressed. Finasteride is the best anti depression drug for me.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, he had pretty bad recession before. Then he grew hair down to his eyebrows.
Did he stop using the drug afterwards and maintain it with finasteride? I would never use it but I'm just curious.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh when i'm old enough to make my own money And decisions I will probably buy finasteride just for a peace of mind. Even if I got sides I would be extremely happy and less depressed. Finasteride is the best anti depression drug for me.
Basically me. I low dosed for peace of mind. No sides. It's definitely better to be proactive then reactive imo. Honestly I think your good for ahwile, maybe reconsider in ten years when your 30.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Basically me. I low dosed for peace of mind. No sides. It's definitely better to be proactive then reactive imo. Honestly I think your good for ahwile, maybe reconsider in ten years when your 30.
I feel like getting on a small dose now because if I do indeed have it, it's not very aggressive. And I don't want to waste my 20s worrying about hairloss. No amount of therapy will help me, finasteride is the only option. I'll (hopefully) be getting a driver's licence in about 3 or 4 months and I can get a small job and my own credit card and a po box so my parents don't find out.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like getting on a small dose now because if I do indeed have it, it's not very aggressive. And I don't want to waste my 20s worrying about hairloss. No amount of therapy will help me, finasteride is the only option. I'll (hopefully) be getting a driver's licence in about 3 or 4 months and I can get a small job and my own credit card and a po box so my parents don't find out.
I get it, it can definitely become an obsession, but at your age you have no forseeable problems. Your hairline looks great. What country are you in?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh my god dude you have a perfect head of hair. What you also have is BDD (OCD).

BDD / OCD is very much like gambling, you have a worry or rumination which then gets fed by an action which for a short while will give you a small relief (such as our opinions) . You need to break the cycle, never come back on this site, stop looking at your hair and go be productive elsewhere and you'll start to get healthier perspective once you distance yourself.

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you dont need a barber if youre worried about your crooked hairline. you can straighten it yourself with a razor blade and scissors.

I dont have a straight hairline either and thats what I do to make it look even.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
you dont need a barber if youre worried about your crooked hairline. you can straighten it yourself with a razor blade and scissors.

I dont have a straight hairline either and thats what I do to make it look even.
Are crooked hairlines natural or always recession? Mandar Kumthkar told me I'm gonna go bald because my hairline is slightly crooked.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I started finasteride, I'd stop worrying about hairloss and I'd make a thread and update it every 6 months for other people to see and they hopefully take the same steps as me and stop being depressed.

You'd be a complete idiot to take finasteride considering you have no hair loss. Its bad enough having to risk your sexual health and function to maintain hair let alone take it when its completely not needed.

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are crooked hairlines natural or always recession? Mandar Kumthkar told me I'm gonna go bald because my hairline is slightly crooked.
crooked hairlines are natural. you where born with it. it doesnt mean you are going to go bald

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a drawing of my hairline and I put an emphasis on the crooked parts. Mandar said every crooked hairline is a sign of future baldness. My right side goes up and down then up and down.

Attachments

• 20200314_055132.jpg
    20200314_055132.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 68

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a drawing of my hairline and I put an emphasis on the crooked parts. Mandar said every crooked hairline is a sign of future baldness. My right side goes up and down then up and down.
mandar the donkey?? what does he know?? geez you listen to bad advice

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be a small dose though, I wouldn't mind my libido dropping a bit, atleast I wont have morning wood anymore. And what's better, worrying about hair loss and wasting my youth even if it doesn't change, or regretting to take action earlier when my hairline was a norwood 1 if it did change or just be on a small dose of finasteride?

Morning wood is very important for penile tissue health.

What is your family history like ?

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think
Dad's a nw1.5 at 40. Paternal grandpa was a nw2 with no thinning. Dads brother is a nw1. Maternal grandpa was a nw1.5. Two of my maternal uncles are bald one died at 23 with a norwood 0 and one is a norwood 0 at 38. I feel like looks wise and head shape wise, I mostly resemble my uncle with nw0. I feel like I haven't inherited much of my dad's genes, he's dark skinned while I'm much lighter, he's 6'4 and I'm 5 ft 7 and he has brown hair while I have black. My cousin who shares the same maternal grandpa is a norwood 0 at 26, I feel like I may get a mature hairline at some point so I should get on finasteride because that would make me even more depressed. My dad was very hairy at my age and didn't have a norwood 0 at my age. All of my family is hairy except my cousin and uncle who haven't receded.
So what even makes you think that. Jeez if you have the family history you shouldn't even be worried?

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is just sad. You have a juvenile hairline. You don’t need f*****g finasteride, you need a psychologist/psychiatrist to help you with what is very obviously a massive case of BDD.

What the f*** is wrong with kids these days? There is no magic pill to solve your problems, it just doesn’t work that way. You think taking finasteride will help your depression, but it won’t. It’s a straw man, not the source of your problems. That’s just not the way depression works. Absent the issues with your hair, you will find something else to fixate on. BDD isn’t exclusive to hair...

Even if it goes perfectly and doesn’t cause a massive shed or side effects you aren’t willing to tolerate, you are still taking a powerful drug that isn’t medically or cosmetically necessary. Taking this drug when you don’t need it, but are irrationally convinced that you do is like taking chemo drugs when you don’t have cancer.

TDE97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought you had a heavy recession based on some of yours replies. Your hair is fine, better than most here.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
OP, you will never go bald, you have perfect hair. I would give my life savings for your hair and I'm dead serious.

Unfortunately, your IQ is inversely proportional to the amount of hair you have on your head.