Hairlosstalk Is A Shill For Finasteride

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
I fully agree with you. The bullshit am referring to is OP's claim people here are trying to advertise finasteride and "work for merck".

Thats the response when someone is not fully aware of the importance of dead cells on their heads.

To be fair - like someone mentioned above it's promoted so heavily because it's the best thing out there. I agree with this. But I want people to think about what people post. Are they even real? The world is generally becoming more difficult to assess the information we come across.

When hair loss cures kept on coming up 5 years after 5 years - there's one pattern that exists. They all have feminizing anti-androgen (anti-man) properties. You could literally stop hair loss if you removed your testicles before puberty - this is a real fact. I sympathize with the men on here who don't like baldness. And don't want to become bald. Very understandable. But how dare you attack Jason Statham - that man is a work of art.

But back to the main point - that this would be a place for people to promote their products and will be trying to make a sale. It's easy to be a fake person on a discrete forum. Some might even be real but are sponsored or given discounts.

I think men are generally curious about my story cause I took propecia starting at the age of 18 and quit at 26. In a nutshell I'm fine, fertile, bald and happy. Finasteride will not ruin your life. But I had mild tolerable side effects I wasn't aware of till after I quit. You want to keep your hair and aren't bothered by these things I say take it as a vitamin and don't think twice about it. Not comfortable with the implications and hormonal changes and are worried about it - try to accept baldness like I did.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hands up. I will reveal myself. Please lock me up and ban me from hairlosstalk.com.:D:rolleyes:

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hands up. I will reveal myself. Please lock me up and ban me from hairlosstalk.com.:D:rolleyes:
Hello, off topic but what is your regimen? I DMed you a while a back but I guess you didn't notice it

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hello, off topic but what is your regimen? I DMed you a while a back but I guess you didn't notice it
You did? Let me check if I got it because I never ignore anyone's DM.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You did? Let me check if I got it because I never ignore anyone's DM.
OK I checked and never got it. DM me again and I will be happy to let you know.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f baldness is so natural, why is it so extremely rare in men under 50?

It’s not. I would argue that 95% (pulling this out my ***) of males do NOT have a full Norwood 0 / Juvenile hairline at age 50... in fact its hard to even name actors who have a juvenile hairline at 50.

My circle of friends and acquaintances is very large. I have exactly 2 bald men in my environment.

I do not believe you. Either “very large” is 5 people or you are overly exaggerating.

I am a 21 year old at college and I could name 4 kids with a NW3+. Also, over my internship on a 9 person team, 6 of which are males 5 of them are balding 4 of which are NW4+ and the other one a NW2.

You come off as ill, seek help.

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
Hairloss by age is simple. But these stats are assuming not being treated:
20 percent of 20-29 year olds start balding
30 percent of 30-39
40 percent 40-49
50 percent 50-59
So on and so forth.

Source: unknown.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe if you count a maturer hairline of nw2

A mature hairline is Androgenetic Alopecia. You can call it acceptable hair loss, but that's subjective. It is not any different in pathology than Norwood 7, just not as severe. 57.8% of 30-39 year old men have stage 3 or higher hair loss. Only 28.9% have no hair loss. After 30 the numbers just don't look good at all.

Also of note, almost 17% of men in their 50s have no hair loss whatsoever. Everyone on the forums says that every man gets a mature hairline (Norwood 2) in his late teens early 20s. This proves that is just a cope.

prevelance of Androgenetic Alopecia.PNG

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5312176/

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn man i hope lipo duta works the same with everybody.

S14a

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still a couple of options.

Get a transplant every 5 years to fill in the spots that are gone. (and I've seen your case, this is definitely a good option for you, you're balding slow)

Check out alternatives; zix, topical liposomal duta, samumed, regenera activa,....

Transplant every five years? They can transplant hairs all over before spots show balding.

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have the choice between the plague (baldness) and cholera (finasteride).

I personally associate hair loss baldness with pure ugliness and the sign of miserable genes.

Don't give me Jason statham! This ugly bird plays like all the eggheads in bad B movies in Hollywood. Most of the time, however, bald heads in Hollywood are villains, lunatics or pedophiles. A reflection of society.

If baldness is so natural, why is it so extremely rare in men under 50?

Baldness for me stands for the decay and finiteness of the body and being, so I would not have a problem with 60 or 70 years to suffer from baldness. But my gentlemen not in their 20s, 30s, 40s. They are the best years of life.

My circle of friends and acquaintances is very large. I have exactly 2 bald men in my environment. All other men have full hair. Look around you how few men in their best years suffer from hair loss. It is an absolute minority.

I had the choice of wiping the plague (bald head) or cholera (finasteride).

I chose cholera.

The consequences:

My hair status has stabilized, but I am far from having full hair.

Hairdressing my hair still takes 1 hour a day.

The price I have to pay for it:

Libido is much worse than before
Ejaculation quantity has been massively reduced 80-90%
The desire for women has noticeably decreased.

These are just the typical Finasteride side effects. It's not surprising:

The strongest male hormone is artificially reduced by 70-90%. If you think DHT is a useless hormone, you're out of your mind.

Finasteride remains an illusion, just as a hairpiece is an illusion. Why? Once finasteride is discontinued, all your hair will fall out. At an incredible rate.
Why don't you look at hair systems?