HairLossTalk has some of the strangest people I’ve ever interacted with

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
It seems like a lot of people on here are extremely mentally disturbed, socially awkward and dregs of society
And why is that happening? You were drawn here for some reason as well. Maybe we are here so we can learn from each other. And open our eyes to the person we don't want to be or the one we do. You get to choose.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
And why is that happening? You were drawn here for some reason as well. Maybe we are here so we can learn from each other. And open our eyes to the person we don't want to be or the one we do. You get to choose.

To manage my hair loss.

To be honest, you are normal Dr House, seems like the newer generation are deranged.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To manage my hair loss.

To be honest, you are normal Dr House, seems like the newer generation are deranged.
May be because of cult of youth and not settling early. I blame the age of social media where how you look indeed places you in social hierarchy, also the fact that there are different rules for dating now

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'VE SEEN HAIR LOSS, I STAY NOIDED

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
i've once actually been locked in a mental asylum against my will so you do got a point
once...lmao, amateur.

I think most people are reasonably normal here, we originally came & still are here to try improve our hair with the hope for better success in life

I've heard 4chan is the place for the real misfits of society
What a quintessential reddit moment.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It would have been great if Janey, JK Peterson and the Belgian polar bear guy would have got to meet each other and held a conversation.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s the internet. Get over it. Why make a post about it lol

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but the White Polar Bear did migrate to his own forum and website and got married and lives happily ever after.
It leaves a large hole in the hairlosstalk lore though now that his posts are gone