-50mg topical RU58841
-60mg topical ketoconazole creme
-ZIX solution
-stemoxydine
-topical estradiol creme, 1mg per day
-50mg azelaic acid
-needling
- oral castor oil, 6ml

I'd like to think otherwise, but im certain the growth im getting is just from the castor oil. Meaning its just temporary and is not a reversal of the hairloss. Either way, its protecting my hair and im happy with it.
What norwood are you?

Btw where are you getting your keto creme from and how do you apply it? Is its effect any different from keto shampoo?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
-50mg topical RU58841
-60mg topical ketoconazole creme
-ZIX solution
-stemoxydine
-topical estradiol creme, 1mg per day
-50mg azelaic acid
-needling
- oral castor oil, 6ml

I'd like to think otherwise, but im certain the growth im getting is just from the castor oil. Meaning its just temporary and is not a reversal of the hairloss. Either way, its protecting my hair and im happy with it.

I am only using Topical Dutasteride and Laser Cap
My results are amazing, completely filled up my crown. I posted a picture just now on a new thread here

I am starting TRT (100MG a week) split in 3 dosages today. I am scared my hair will start shedding like crazy

Got RU on the freezer.

Are you holding up just fine with Ru and Test?

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Father_of_Shiseido This is not a weak protocol at all. I dont know how you can think that for even a second.
I will never touch oral anti-androgens in my life, ever again.

What norwood are you?

Btw where are you getting your keto creme from and how do you apply it? Is its effect any different from keto shampoo?
Hmm. Im a NW2, but diffuse thinning like a NW3-4. My crown is completely intact, zero hairloss there.
There are lots of keto creme products out there. Im just buying the cheapest one i found here (germany): https://www.aponeo.de/04908860-fung...JA-gT6DNi_Hco5MQQCQhnCyNR_xDL6DwaAofbEALw_wcB
Its still expensive because germany is retarded. Im sure there are cheaper ones in other countries.

@Mustang
I dont know why you guys keep saying that, but you have to detach yourself from the idea that injected testosterone is any different from your own natural testosterone. Healthy testosterone levels do not cause hairloss. Obviously if your hair is sensitive to your normal hormone levels, slightly raising your levels is going to have an effect over a longer period of time.
"Are you holding up just fine with Ru and Test?". If im growing more hair on 300mg of test (375mg now), then surely im holding up fine. Yes.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't believe that exogenous test is more harmful that natural high levels of test.
I used to have 950 ng/ml total test which is outside normal range here and of courses I suffered from hair loss all my life
My hair is obviously genetically very responsive to androgen's in a bad way. Even crushing DHT would still make me lose hair.

There are some who assure that exogenos test is much more harmful than natural test at the same level

Well, I'll let you know how it goes, If I can get away with TRT and keeping my hair then I will be very happy indeed.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats the reason behind the TRT if you have such high levels of natural test?
The worst hairloss i got from steroids was when i stopped taking them. Even if its was just TRT at the end. Doing PCT wrecked my hair than years of steroid use. Its why ill "never" come off

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First TRT shot, 30MG
Slept more hours than normal. 3 more hours. I struggle with sleep
No hair loss yet. Let's see what happens

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First TRT shot, 30MG
Slept more hours than normal. 3 more hours. I struggle with sleep
No hair loss yet. Let's see what happens
100mg per week is not a supernatural dose

I’m holding up pretty well on my cycle of 250mg per week

Of course hairloss is accelerated but I’d say I’m building way more muscle than I am losing hair. I though it would be the reverse.

I started using minoxidil slightly behind the hairline and hope it’s helping and that I’ll get regrowth just as I’m finishing my cycle

If any smart members wanna join our finasteride resistant hairloss group lmk

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's 120MG a week and correct.
My intention is to get my total test around 800-900
My free test mid 20's
Keep DHT below 200 and Estrogen below 50

Those are my target numbers. Tomorrow I am having blood work

My current numbers are

150 (This is good)

My hair loss is zero. and I mean zero.
My goals are doubling my free and total test without getting my DHT into normal range.
Gyno I don't care. I had them removed.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's 120MG a week and correct.
My intention is to get my total test around 800-900
My free test mid 20's
Keep DHT below 200 and Estrogen below 50

Those are my target numbers. Tomorrow I am having blood work

My current numbers are

150 (This is good)

My hair loss is zero. and I mean zero.
My goals are doubling my free and total test without getting my DHT into normal range.
Gyno I don't care. I had them removed.
What ester are you using?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Propionate

Had 7 hairs shed today form 0 before

Still, anything under 10 for me is a happy day

Last edited:

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Propionate

Had 7 hairs shed today form 0 before

Still, anything under 10 for me is a happy day
Nothing is going to happen to your hairs in mere days man. Dont stress it.
Thats a horrible dosing protocol man. 30mg every other day leaves you at steroid-doses for like the first day.
Just buy decanoate or enanthate and inject that once or maybe twice a week
c0791489740e50580bd0b8f6872d92bf.png

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can do 15mg everyday wich will be 105mg a week
I am aiming for 120mg
I want to get on the upper limit (900-1000 for total, 25 for free)

This esther acts immediately. It leaves the body as well in a few days

Injecting daily keeps E2 under control. A couple of friends do this and their estrogen levels are OK now without any ai, they were high when injecting once a week

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am feeling quite fatigued even sleeping long hours
Probably my E2 is too high. Will have exams tomorrow
If so I will reduce the amount of test to 20mg daily or 15mg daily.
No hair loss yet

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Blood work is back

Total Test : 700 (up from 450)
Free Test: 12 (up from 10) very disappointed.
Estrogen: 60 (up from 25)

Feeling quite lethargic. Hair is falling a little, 10 hairs a day.

I need to increase my free test and total test I guess but it will increase my Estrogen so thinking of Arimidex 0.25mg once a week or the same day of the shot (twice a week).

Some people say it fucks up their hair. Any thoughts?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
SHBG is 24, on the low range. It's OK.

I will start Boron, Arimistane and I will lower my dose to 20MG EOD or 15MG ED to see if it helps.
I will also try to lose a few pounds of fat. Adipose tissue is no good for E2 levels
Thanks for the tip and news on dutasteride soon, I asked the Dr but they are on lockdown in BE

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lowered my dose to 20mg a day
It's more than before (140 vs 120) but less spikes
I feel better already, less fatigued, more energy and less hair loss

My only issue is that the bottle is 100MG, once opened I need to use 20 and store the other 80.

Should I leave them in the syringe?

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lowered my dose to 20mg a day
It's more than before (140 vs 120) but less spikes
I feel better already, less fatigued, more energy and less hair loss

My only issue is that the bottle is 100MG, once opened I need to use 20 and store the other 80.

Should I leave them in the syringe?
You should really get a enanthate ester and not torture yourself like that, man.
You should also stop looking at your hair everyday. Your hair isnt going to fall out in a week because you bumped up your testosterone by 300ng/dl.
Your last post where you stated that your hair is "falling a little" was 4 days ago. And now 4 days later you are saying its falling less, by lowering your test dosage by what, 100ng/dl?
Thats not how hair works, breh. You are overreacting. You need to get a longer ester. You cant stab yourself every day with a needle. Its going to cause scar tissue within your muscles and the chances of getting a infection will be much higher.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should really get a enanthate ester and not torture yourself like that, man.
You should also stop looking at your hair everyday. Your hair isnt going to fall out in a week because you bumped up your testosterone by 300ng/dl.
Your last post where you stated that your hair is "falling a little" was 4 days ago. And now 4 days later you are saying its falling less, by lowering your test dosage by what, 100ng/dl?
Thats not how hair works, breh. You are overreacting. You need to get a longer ester. You cant stab yourself every day with a needle. Its going to cause scar tissue within your muscles and the chances of getting a infection will be much higher.

No chance of infection. SubQ. No scar tissue on muscle. 30 gauge needle.
My entire family is diabetic and has been pinning this way daily. So that point is no concern.

Hair will most definitely fall out with hormonal fluctuation. I took one shot of HGH and had 500 hairs coming out the next day for several weeks. It's temporary shedding, not male pattern baldness, agreed, but still. My hair looked like sh*t for 6 months

Getting a longer ester is not possible. Not sold in my country. The only thing I can get is Sustanon which I would still pin daily. I don't want peaks and this way you avoid them. Putin a little needle subQ daily is a 2 second job.