Hairloss Prevention While On Steroids

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you seriously using
This is so good. How can you stop dying when you have taken alcohol? In the same way, no product works when you are on steroids. However, I know one product that can help to stop hair loss and promote hair growth when you are stable and not on steroids. Here is the article Xcellerate 35 Review. Please go through it when you are free.
Warning. Spammer looking for distressed souls

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you seriously using

Warning. Spammer looking for distressed souls

No, it really works. I clipped my cat dorsal hairs, applied this thing for 6 months and his hairs grew back exactly as they were before. Amazing!

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, it really works. I clipped my cat dorsal hairs, applied this thing for 6 months and his hairs grew back exactly as they were before. Amazing!
Lol. Does your cat suffers androgenic alopecia?

What's next? Your mouse?

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately yes. Massive sides with Oral Dutasteride.
No sides with Topical though. I was using 0.5% once a week roughly. I also used 1%.
I am now going to start using 0.1% every other day.
I think you can get away with a low dose and still bee very effective at blocking DHT on the scalp.
Why are you lowering the concentration when you are not having sides?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Duta topical works better at high dose because its molecular weight is challenging skin absortion so using more percentage guarantee you get some going thru the epidermis while a lot will stay on tne scalp. Easy to check with taking a scalp DHT test

Mustang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just had CB-03-01 by Kane analyzed by a private lab.

I am shocked to say that purity came back at a stunning 47%, method used was UHPLC (High resolution liquid chromatography)

The report is in Spanish but I'll translate it when I get the time.

How disappointing

Last edited:

Mustang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anybody is interested in topical dutasteride (0.1%) you can now email info@fueclinic.com (Dr Mwamba's) and they will send it worldwide, 60ml bottles.

It took a long time to find a reputable compounding pharmacy and a free consultation via email is required for this medication but it's quite straightforward.