Hairloss Prevention While On Steroids

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you seriously using

Warning. Spammer looking for distressed souls

No, it really works. I clipped my cat dorsal hairs, applied this thing for 6 months and his hairs grew back exactly as they were before. Amazing!

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, it really works. I clipped my cat dorsal hairs, applied this thing for 6 months and his hairs grew back exactly as they were before. Amazing!
Lol. Does your cat suffers androgenic alopecia?

What's next? Your mouse?

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately yes. Massive sides with Oral Dutasteride.
No sides with Topical though. I was using 0.5% once a week roughly. I also used 1%.
I am now going to start using 0.1% every other day.
I think you can get away with a low dose and still bee very effective at blocking DHT on the scalp.
Why are you lowering the concentration when you are not having sides?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Duta topical works better at high dose because its molecular weight is challenging skin absortion so using more percentage guarantee you get some going thru the epidermis while a lot will stay on tne scalp. Easy to check with taking a scalp DHT test

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just had CB-03-01 by Kane analyzed by a private lab.

I am shocked to say that purity came back at a stunning 47%, method used was UHPLC (High resolution liquid chromatography)

The report is in Spanish but I'll translate it when I get the time.

How disappointing

Last edited:

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anybody is interested in topical dutasteride (0.1%) you can now email info@fueclinic.com (Dr Mwamba's) and they do an online free form consultation and prescribe eligible patients for it.

their website is www.fueclinic.com

Last edited:

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
I just had CB-03-01 by Kane analyzed by a private lab.

I am shocked to say that purity came back at a stunning 47%, method used was UHPLC (High resolution liquid chromatography)

The report is in Spanish but I'll translate it when I get the time.

How disappointing

Sh!t. I've been away too long. Perhaps this explains why many report heir results as complete failure with RU. I used their RU many yrs ago without issue, but that was many yrs ago. Have you had any luck with another reputable source?

NW9000

Established Member
Reaction score
I regrew hair on sub 200 mg test using RU58841 + finasteride + microneedling + minoxidil.

If you have the balding gene then you should never start steroids in the first place.

However if being a gymcel is really that important to you, then I surmise that the key is low dosage + combined anti 5ar & topical anti androgen.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I regrew hair on sub 200 mg test using RU58841 + finasteride + microneedling + minoxidil.

If you have the balding gene then you should never start steroids in the first place.

However if being a gymcel is really that important to you, then I surmise that the key is low dosage + combined anti 5ar & topical anti androgen.

I lost ground on Test 175 MG with oral dutasteride, oral finasteride and topical dutasteride. Hair got quite thinner and fast.

I could keep the hair loss at bay for the first 30 days but it eventually began

Nexdt time I will be adding CB0301 at 7.5% for sure

RU I don't have the balls to touch

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
I lost ground on Test 175 MG with oral dutasteride, oral finasteride and topical dutasteride. Hair got quite thinner and fast.

I could keep the hair loss at bay for the first 30 days but it eventually began

Nexdt time I will be adding CB0301 at 7.5% for sure

RU I don't have the balls to touch

I ran a cycle of test 300mg/eod and nizoral 2% stopped my sheds dead in it’s tracks. Had to use it everyday leaving it in scalp for approx 10 minutes