Hairloss Prevention While On Steroids

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there any TRT options that are actually good/safe for hair and fertility? The PCP that got me in that path said the low dose Androgel would help both.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure, I was using the one from minoxidilmax that came already on the formula
It definitely gave me big sides and halted the hairloss. I then tried 3 concentrations of topical finasteride without it and no results nor sides.

Has anybody tried Ligandrol or Ostarine? (Sarms) with Dutasteride or finasteride? Are they hair safe?

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure, I was using the one from minoxidilmax that came already on the formula
It definitely gave me big sides and halted the hairloss. I then tried 3 concentrations of topical finasteride without it and no results nor sides.

Has anybody tried Ligandrol or Ostarine? (Sarms) with Dutasteride or finasteride? Are they hair safe?
libido sides?
no steroid is hair safe, not even sarms. the idea behind them is to have more anabolic than androgen activity, which is the case with lgd and ostarine (compared to test). same goes for actual steroids, like turinabol or anavar.
but they are weak, so take that into account. i dont know what kind of goals you have

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
libido sides?
no steroid is hair safe, not even sarms. the idea behind them is to have more anabolic than androgen activity, which is the case with lgd and ostarine (compared to test). same goes for actual steroids, like turinabol or anavar.
but they are weak, so take that into account. i dont know what kind of goals you have

I agree. User reports show that people have had hair loss on Sarms.
My question is wether they are safer than Test and standard steroids and if anybody has use them with Dutasteride with success.

My goals are moderate. I enjoy extremely good genetics to the point people thought I had done steroids because my arms were so large.

I am 35 now thus I want a little extra push to cut and bulk. Cristiano Ronald type with a bit more lean mass.

I have very low test as it is thus shooting testosterone will most likely make me dependent on it as I will probably not recover well and any Sarm use has to be quick and low dosage. I will run LGD at 5MG for 8 weeks and see what happens

I have had 10 hair transplant procedures and my hair has never looked better with topical dutasteride. I just want my six pack back while having the hair.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree. User reports show that people have had hair loss on Sarms.
My question is wether they are safer than Test and standard steroids and if anybody has use them with Dutasteride with success.

My goals are moderate. I enjoy extremely good genetics to the point people thought I had done steroids because my arms were so large.

I am 35 now thus I want a little extra push to cut and bulk. Cristiano Ronald type with a bit more lean mass.

I have very low test as it is thus shooting testosterone will most likely make me dependent on it as I will probably not recover well and any Sarm use has to be quick and low dosage. I will run LGD at 5MG for 8 weeks and see what happens

I have had 10 hair transplant procedures and my hair has never looked better with topical dutasteride. I just want my six pack back while having the hair.
I dont know how safe they are, its definetely safer than testosterone and most other AAs.
If the majority of your hair is transplanted hair i wouldnt really worry about steroids/sarms, or even hairloss in general. I mean those hairs at the beck of your head are literallly immune to hairloss

Kaue carrera

My Regimen
Reaction score
andarine s4 appears to be the "lightest" SARM and also had no connection with hair loss.
I am curious to know more about it and I am also willing to use s4.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still have a lot of native hair to save!
I have 9.000 grafts + 50% of my native hair remaining

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is Androgel even at a very very low dose (1.2 mg 4 times a week) with lower serum test and DHT numbers, enough to damage hair? Physically I’m fine but feel the drain and libido sides and thought the test and HCG could help to recovering while not dropping the topical Finasteride.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are all these Middle Age guys on testosterone just willing to give up their hair? How do the anti-aging doctors address this with patients?

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TRT doses test give you TRT levels of test. You are not on steroids, you just have healthy test levels. healthy test levels shouldnt make your hair fall out.
SARMS are a completely different ballpark dependong on the dose and SARM
No one can answer these questions about SARMs. They are new and we dont know enough about them to accurately judge these things.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TRT doses test give you TRT levels of test. You are not on steroids, you just have healthy test levels. healthy test levels shouldnt make your hair fall out.
SARMS are a completely different ballpark dependong on the dose and SARM
No one can answer these questions about SARMs. They are new and we dont know enough about them to accurately judge these things.

This is partially true.
TRT always puts you on healthy test levels in the upper mid range or upper range.
If you have high androgenic sensitivity on follicles to Test and DHT then it can accelerate Hair Loss dramatically.
DHT is not the only cause of androgenic alopecia. Inflmation, vasodilatation and testosterone also contribute to this.
Agreed on Sarms. Only way is to try
I got extreme hair loss with HGH, which on paper was safe. Any hormonal changes can trigger shedding

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is partially true.
TRT always puts you on healthy test levels in the upper mid range or upper range.
If you have high androgenic sensitivity on follicles to Test and DHT then it can accelerate Hair Loss dramatically.
DHT is not the only cause of androgenic alopecia. Inflmation, vasodilatation and testosterone also contribute to this.
Agreed on Sarms. Only way is to try
I got extreme hair loss with HGH, which on paper was safe. Any hormonal changes can trigger shedding
HGH is actually great for hair, thats weird.
Honestly there isnt a SARM out there that can decimate your hair in 8 weeks. I wouldnt really worry about it

Kaue carrera

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hgh
hormone produced by the human body and used with other steroids or testosterone for gym cycles.
HGH is expensive, what price do you pay for HGH?
don't they act on alopecia?

dm900

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're concerned about hairloss, do not take anabolics. Its possible to curb the damage, but if you're genetically vulnerable you're just accelerating the process. I've seen several people ask about combating hairloss while using like its a temporary issue, but you cant fully protect your hair from that and once the process starts its like a cascade.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're concerned about hairloss, do not take anabolics. Its possible to curb the damage, but if you're genetically vulnerable you're just accelerating the process. I've seen several people ask about combating hairloss while using like its a temporary issue, but you cant fully protect your hair from that and once the process starts its like a cascade.
thats horrible.
did you know the sun rises in the east?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks for enlightening us.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score

the process its like a cascade with or without anabolics

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any thoughts on the use of anabolics (testosterone, HCG) as a method to balance/mitigate AA side effects? I know my situation has gotten exponentially worse in trying to regain libido, semen/erection quality after introducing topical Finasteride.

Is doing nothing (no AA, no test) better than trying to fight Androgenetic Alopecia topically and recover from sides systemically? Not to bring up that dude Derek but he seems like he has a better grasp on this than any urologist I’ve talked with... the theory holds but there is almost no way of knowing which way the battle is trending at any given point.

I use 4ml of topical Finasteride and 4ml RU daily 5mg oral minoxidil with 50cc HCG and 20 mg Androgel 3 times a week.

Finasteride wasn’t doing much even before the HCG/testosterone but now I can at least tolerate the sides. Destroying hair though. f***.