Hairloss Makes You Look So Much Older

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro I also had consultations got cancelled, and flight got cancelled because of this pandemic crap that shitted all over my plans for a transplant. I know what you feel.
But why you back off? Thing starting to get more normal now and we should go back to plan. I hope to progress with it fast and you should too if this is an option for you

I've had one (tech 2 really) FUEs already but it's just obnoxious to constantly have to maintain regimes just to look normal or decent. Have to always have your hair look good or it get obvious. Constantly using minoxidil. I can't use finasteride due to sides so that's out. Had my first ones and they held up but there is literally sh*t they can do to actually lower the hairline back to good so you're just filling in spots and stuck with a receding hairline. The crown on me looks like sh*t now as the front is what I had fixed prior.

It just sucks every time I see his head of hair and wonder how much better my life would be if I could have had it. sh*t even half what he has. It's just retarded.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had one (tech 2 really) FUEs already but it's just obnoxious to constantly have to maintain regimes just to look normal or decent. Have to always have your hair look good or it get obvious. Constantly using minoxidil. I can't use finasteride due to sides so that's out. Had my first ones and they held up but there is literally sh*t they can do to actually lower the hairline back to good so you're just filling in spots and stuck with a receding hairline. The crown on me looks like sh*t now as the front is what I had fixed prior.

It just sucks every time I see his head of hair and wonder how much better my life would be if I could have had it. sh*t even half what he has. It's just retarded.

then why aren't you going for a hair system? look up at transformations on youtube some of them look amazing and really natural. and it basically gives you a full head of hair

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow do you keep this advice on copy/paste or rewrite it every time you regurgitate it out.... Bald advice is literally an echo chamber of nonsense and stupidity.
No, but they are all improvements. What’s your alternate? Do nothing, get more bitter and twisted, run your brother into the ground more? For something that isn’t his fault, now that’s stupidity. It sounds like you need to talk to someone, or it’s a one way ticket to a long walk off a short pier. G’luck.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, but they are all improvements. What’s your alternate? Do nothing, get more bitter and twisted, run your brother into the ground more? For something that isn’t his fault, now that’s stupidity. It sounds like you need to talk to someone, or it’s a one way ticket to a long walk off a short pier. G’luck.

Many people are aware of me. Next time you try to give echo chamber advice try someone else. None of what you suggest matters to anything, its all just circle jerk BS. Beards dont look good on everyone, nor can everyone grow decent facial hair.... me. I have tattoos. SMP is the worst option you can do. Ive seen it, its easily spotted a mile away. All your "improvements" are garbage. The only fix is a good transplant and thats never ending and constantly expensive. Look "harder and cooler".... are you f*****g 14?

Hair systems are also a joke.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
he just got the genes from my moms side. I got the fathers. The saving grace is everyone on my side dies in their early 60s so I gues there isnt much more time anyway. I dont have another surgery scheduled. That got all screwed up because of this covid bullshit (to me its severity is a major hoax). He has better skin. Ive always just worked harder and its taken more a toll. Ive also used minoxidil since I was young and thats a side. We werent both pretty boys, just handsome and I always worked out. In our early years I was always the better talker too so girls generally gravitated towaards me after seeing our personalities. Now I might as well be his invisible dad. If the b**ch is 50 she isnt going to be interested in me, its f*****g retarded. Theres a new girl at work whos really cute in her late 20s. I actually was trying to flirt a bit (for fun mostly) and thought she actually might have been interested. Turns out she actually likes my co worker who is about 7 years older than me, but guess whaaaaaaaaaaaat. He has a full perfect head of blonde hair and actually looks younger than me.
Why even bother getting in shape? Why put the abuse on your body? Is it worth it to MAYBE find that one odd cute girl who has a bald buff guy fetish "for that week"?
Im inches from just shaving my head again its looking so bad. I HATE that look on me though. Pretty much everyone hates that look on me. yet its the only viable option I get.

I think eventually all men and women for that matter reach this stage where they can no longer attract a young attractive partner. It's just a question of when. Some never were attractive in the first place. In your case, it hurts more because you had it but it was short lived and your brother had/has longevity. I also don't think it's just hair or skin but it's some faces go well with ageing in general but maybe that doesn't apply to you and it really is just hair. You're also in your 40s? Do you think your relationship is contributing to your general mindset?

I'm not going to tell you to get over it or anything but are you on a mood stabiliser? You'll feel a lot better if you are and less frustrated, I know the situation with your bro goes back decades and you shouldn't let it consume you so much. You're just going to have to accept reality but I still think a few touch ups like hair dye, getting slimmer and perhaps sporting a buzz cut may improve aesthetics? I would just drop minoxidil since you're not on an anti androgen for most of your life, it probably isn't doing much anymore if you're receded and diffuse. You may as well keep the hair nicely cropped and only the transplanted ones. Maybe your skin will improve too and the uniformity can be tweaked later with another surgery. If you can't get a fullhead keep it tidy with a symmetrical hairline, uniform (even if diffuse) and relatively short - it does help.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Many people are aware of me. Next time you try to give echo chamber advice try someone else. None of what you suggest matters to anything, its all just circle jerk BS. Beards dont look good on everyone, nor can everyone grow decent facial hair.... me. I have tattoos. SMP is the worst option you can do. Ive seen it, its easily spotted a mile away. All your "improvements" are garbage. The only fix is a good transplant and thats never ending and constantly expensive. Look "harder and cooler".... are you f*****g 14?

Hair systems are also a joke.
Wow, suddenly I don’t feel one bit sorry for you. I said “harder, cooler because I thought by the bitter disgruntled little boy behaviour you were displaying towards your own brother, you could relate. Anyway, enjoy wallowing in your own self pity. Ciao.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, suddenly I don’t feel one bit sorry for you. I said “harder, cooler because I thought by the bitter disgruntled little boy behaviour you were displaying towards your own brother, you could relate. Anyway, enjoy wallowing in your own self pity. Ciao.

Try not to take offence from posters here. I understand you were trying to help. You have to understand a lot of posters here are very agitated and have a lot of frustration and anger so usually have to direct it on to someone. I’ve gotten a lot of hate previously when trying to help as well.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try not to take offence from posters here. I understand you were trying to help. You have to understand a lot of posters here are very agitated and have a lot of frustration and anger so usually have to direct it on to someone. I’ve gotten a lot of hate previously when trying to help as well.

Help isnt what people here give.... It's the same "get fit, grow a beard, Shave it off". That's not help and it's never helpful. In the past I've actually tried to organize real help. I offered to start up Kickstarter and for other guys here who suffer worse to get FUEs paid for. They ended up being people who preferred to sulk over taking action. I've done action in my life. I've put myself out there, let others here see me, here me. I've lived both sides of the coin. I "work out" and did "shave it off bro".

It's all bullshit in the end. The only ways out of baldness are fame or extreme wealth.
Other than that find a woman with 4 kids from 3 dad's and settle up boys. Start f*****g fat broads and stay out of any places people your actual age frequent or you'll just be that old guy hanging out.

I'm also not looking for pity and don't need anyone "feeling sorry" for me, thanks.

Last edited:

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Help isnt what people here give.... It's the same "get fit, grow a beard, Shave it off". That's not help and it's never helpful. In the past I've actually tried to organize real help. I offered to start up Kickstarter and for other guys here who suffer worse to get FUEs paid for. They ended up being people who preferred to sulk over taking action. I've done action in my life. I've put myself out there, let others here see me, here me. I've lived both sides of the coin. I "work out" and did "shave it off bro".

It's all bullshit in the end. The only ways out of baldness are fame or extreme wealth.
Other than that find a woman with 4 kids from 3 dad's and settle up boys. Start f*****g fat broads and stay out of any places people your actual age frequent or you'll just be that old guy hanging out.

I'm also not looking for pity and don't need anyone "feeling sorry" for me, thanks.

Well one thing I have realised is that yeah people would prefer to sulk than actually try and do something. It sucks for them but at the same time it’s convenient because you don’t really have to do anything and can just be home. That Kickstarter thing sounded like a good idea, sad it didn’t work. And you are correct, world will give you zero sympathy. It’s a cold world, and the world will continue to revolve whether people sulk at home or not.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Believe me the other case is not great either. I have brother 7 years younger than me but his hairloss much worse, really severe. Whenever I look at him I get instantly depressed. I know that it bother him but just a bit, definitely much less than my hairloss effecting me. I probably also take his hairloss harder than him.

Anyway, I still dont get why not continue with your plans to another transplant if it will improve your hair situation. I mean, I understand maintaining is a hustle, but cmon you need to put effort if you want to feel good with yourself. It's not like other people are naturally all good looking, women spend hours on makeup and sh*t everyday.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Believe me the other case is not great either. I have brother 7 years younger than me but his hairloss much worse, really severe. Whenever I look at him I get instantly depressed. I know that it bother him but just a bit, definitely much less than my hairloss effecting me. I probably also take his hairloss harder than him.

Anyway, I still dont get why not continue with your plans to another transplant if it will improve your hair situation. I mean, I understand maintaining is a hustle, but cmon you need to put effort if you want to feel good with yourself. It's not like other people are naturally all good looking, women spend hours on makeup and sh*t everyday.

Yeah do you go after those women? Maintaining my hustle is working, working out and making decent money. I've put in enough effort, it's all just bullshit.