Hairline Question On New System Pics Of New Vs. Old

Noah

Reaction score
I think the technical reason is you can dye or tint a human hair piece with synthetic grey, and the grey stays grey. If you use human grey, the grey hair gets dyed along with the other hair, and you lose that touch of realism.

Diesel guy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this makes perfect since to me. The people at my salon were so surprised I did not like the human gray. I always have 2 extra units on file - and to their credit - once we figured it out - they put one of my other units on - adjusted the charges on my plan so I wasn't charged for the for a new unit and cutin - and we went on with business. it took me a good two weeks to figure out what happened - but once I did, the salon did the right thing immediately.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I think the technical reason is you can dye or tint a human hair piece with synthetic grey, and the grey stays grey. If you use human grey, the grey hair gets dyed along with the other hair, and you lose that touch of realism.
Do toning conditioners like Back2natural color human gray nicely? If the goal was to hide gray are these tinted conditioners good enough?