Hairless Man Grows Full Head Of Hair In Yale Arthritis Drug Trial

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Champpy, they know that topical JAK-inib works much better for affecting hair growth. They are certain it does a lot more than just inhibiting JAK. They might want to test oral JAK-inibs if only to find out why systemically it is inferior compared to topical application. But that would take time and money. Why not develop the best topical formula possible and test that on all types of hair loss, and in groups large enough to prove efficacy further? They will want to prove statistical probability that it works. Ithink they will give it their best shot because a lot of money is at stake if it does work for androgenic hair loss.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Champpy, they know that topical JAK-inib works much better for affecting hair growth. They are certain it does a lot more than just inhibiting JAK. They might want to test oral JAK-inibs if only to find out why systemically it is inferior compared to topical application. But that would take time and money. Why not develop the best topical formula possible and test that on all types of hair loss, and in groups large enough to prove efficacy further? They will want to prove statistical probability that it works. Ithink they will give it their best shot because a lot of money is at stake if it does work for androgenic hair loss.

Im all for that, newuser. Really i am. But i would just like to see that it works on an Androgenetic Alopecia patient just one time, like they did for the one AA kid back in 2014. Once we all see it works, this stuff will turn up on the black market and we can get our hands on it much faster. But i just want to see that it works. Once. That is enough for me to try.

I know others are not as insane as me and wont use it unless its been tested for years. But im willing to do anything to save hair now.

i would try it i just want to see it work on one Androgenetic Alopecia patient before i committed to using it. And i think they could do a short 2-3 month trial that would answer all our questions whether this has potential or not

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Brett King didnt have to have FDA approval to use it on AA. They just had a theory and gave it a shot on a willing patient.

The guy didn't have hair anywhere on his body for seven years in addition to suffering from plaque psoriasis. Five months on Xeljanz and presto, re-grew a full head of hair and beard, eyelashes etc. Apparently fexofanadine has been widely used in Japan to treat alopecia areata.

aasufferer

Reaction score
I was going to start a new post for this so more people would see it, but I have to make 4 posts before I can start a new one so...
(short history) I've got AA, tied everything, sometimes I think something is working because of the way my hair cycles, only to find out, it doesn't. 6 months ago I REALLY started shedding bad. My only saving grace this time is that when I take my hat off, it looks like male pattern baldness instead of a diseased freak. A couple months ago I started considering xeljanz, was willing to risk it, but who the hell can afford it?
(I'm not going to post any links here, so you don't think I'm selling something) After a lot of searching, I discovered that garcinia cambogia is a jak inhibitor. Just google garcinia jak inhibitor (family garcinia) or if you want to get specific, garcinia cambogia jak inhibitor.
First problem, how much to take? 2nd problem, I also read while researching that 21 out of 28 brands tested had no where near the active ingredient that it claimed. Some brands that were supposed to have 1000 mg only had 50 mg. So I bought 3 different ones. and decided on 2000 mg 3 x a day (using a different brand each time) After I ordered, I started coming across some product reviews that would say something like "didn't lose any weight, but my hair and nails seem to be growing faster" This weekend I intend to search more reviews like that in hopes it will lead me to good products.
I know I'm probably pissing in the wind here, but desperate times call for desperate measures. lol

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was going to start a new post for this so more people would see it, but I have to make 4 posts before I can start a new one so...
(short history) I've got AA, tied everything, sometimes I think something is working because of the way my hair cycles, only to find out, it doesn't. 6 months ago I REALLY started shedding bad. My only saving grace this time is that when I take my hat off, it looks like male pattern baldness instead of a diseased freak. A couple months ago I started considering xeljanz, was willing to risk it, but who the hell can afford it?
(I'm not going to post any links here, so you don't think I'm selling something) After a lot of searching, I discovered that garcinia cambogia is a jak inhibitor. Just google garcinia jak inhibitor (family garcinia) or if you want to get specific, garcinia cambogia jak inhibitor.
First problem, how much to take? 2nd problem, I also read while researching that 21 out of 28 brands tested had no where near the active ingredient that it claimed. Some brands that were supposed to have 1000 mg only had 50 mg. So I bought 3 different ones. and decided on 2000 mg 3 x a day (using a different brand each time) After I ordered, I started coming across some product reviews that would say something like "didn't lose any weight, but my hair and nails seem to be growing faster" This weekend I intend to search more reviews like that in hopes it will lead me to good products.
I know I'm probably pissing in the wind here, but desperate times call for desperate measures. lol

What treatments did you try already?

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Piss away man , weve all done it. But really, let us know what you find out. Thx

Willy31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I lost my hair because I took Prozac, Risperidone and Concerta during many years at very high doses.
I stopped everything the drug since two years but the fall has never ceased.
My hair are almost all fallen and those remains are too thin to be grafted . Anyway, the little that remains will fall equally.
It’s a nightmare.
Nothing in my family has a genetic alopecia. I have a good genetic.

I have a contact to give JAK inhibitors. My contact write to me:
« I do not know if I’ll get you is serious. To you to decide.
***** said he may have Tofacitinib 5mg for $ 100 and DMSO as 100 mg for $ 100 plus + .Taxe transportation is $ 40. What would make about $ 270 for 1 month of treatment.
Mix and apply on scalp to 2 days. 3-month trial.
To you to see if it is worth it with what you
know about the subject. For the rest, contacts assures that are related to laboratories that they predict a coming revolution in the treatment of baldness. His laboratory makes no creams or other for baldness, but manufactures ingredients controlled by these laboratories. That’s why they are aware of what is coming in the future.

I forgot … as were lab products the concentration of 5 mg may be higher, up to 15 mg … which would be for the best … I will quickly restores news … »

What do you think? Do you believe that the assays that are offered to me will be effective for me? The dosage and ingrédients are OK?

Thank you.
William

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I lost my hair because I took Prozac, Risperidone and Concerta during many years at very high doses.
I stopped everything the drug since two years but the fall has never ceased.
My hair are almost all fallen and those remains are too thin to be grafted . Anyway, the little that remains will fall equally.
It’s a nightmare.
Nothing in my family has a genetic alopecia. I have a good genetic.

I have a contact to give JAK inhibitors. My contact write to me:
« I do not know if I’ll get you is serious. To you to decide.
***** said he may have Tofacitinib 5mg for $ 100 and DMSO as 100 mg for $ 100 plus + .Taxe transportation is $ 40. What would make about $ 270 for 1 month of treatment.
Mix and apply on scalp to 2 days. 3-month trial.
To you to see if it is worth it with what you
know about the subject. For the rest, contacts assures that are related to laboratories that they predict a coming revolution in the treatment of baldness. His laboratory makes no creams or other for baldness, but manufactures ingredients controlled by these laboratories. That’s why they are aware of what is coming in the future.

I forgot … as were lab products the concentration of 5 mg may be higher, up to 15 mg … which would be for the best … I will quickly restores news … »

What do you think? Do you believe that the assays that are offered to me will be effective for me? The dosage and ingrédients are OK?

Thank you.
William

Willy, i dont think anyone knows how many milligrams are ideal or what vehicle to use for a topical jak lotion yet. I havent seen a proper formulation anywhere yet. Its all guess work until more info from alcaris is released

Willy31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,
I buy Tofacitinib this week. My contact has me rewrite:
« †Hello ! I saw X today. He showed me his command sheets and I could see the price and the process.
So if you’re willing to try … The tofacitinib 5 mg to 15 mg = possibly $ 100 $ 37 The dmso … plus taxes and transportation is $ 40 … According to what I saw it would be best to order for two months which would amount to $ 200 per month .So, the risk is $ 400 to order. but you will in two months.
For efficiency to 400/500 mg I spoke orally. Because by direct application to the scalp concentration is unknown, but according to the information of X is very good.
The tofacitinib is also available in 25 mg. So it is up to 40/50 mg concentration … but taken is $ 400 instead of $ 100. Is it all worth it given the cost …
I saw only the dmso can dissolve Tofacinitib. So it is essential.
The recommendation is to make the mixture and apply to two days. †»
——————-
Do you think I should try the all out and opt for 50 mg?
The lab can also procure Setipiprant and Allergan. For Setipiprant is systemic (oral pill). Do you think it might give me a boost and it would be totally useless?
Come on! Help me a little that I enligne properly and I promise you a detailed report with photos after a few months of testing.
Thank you.
William