hair4all?

Noah

Reaction score
Obviously the spiralling price and the unpredictable waiting time are unacceptable, but it's a nice-looking piece Aetius. I imagine it compliments your facial shape very well.

The other problems are all a matter of maintenance. If you have an active lifestyle you can't afford to rely on monthly visits to a salon for maintenance - you have to learn to do it yourself. It isn't rocket-science, and you'll be much happier and more confident with your piece. You need to be detaching and cleaning your unit every week or so. That way it looks good, feels fresh, and has a secure undetectable attachment.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am not wearing yet because my hairloss is stable right now only because of minoxidil...propecia is a big $hit and haven't done anything...anyway I still looking into the hairpiece sections on different forums because I want to read and learn more and more...and not making newbies mistakes that will lead eventually to shave it ...I think you should learn much more from forums to do it yourself and not counting and paying on other people.Your natural hair will look bad if you don't wash it for 10 days so a piece hair will look even worst! check the pic I attached ...this guy is italian and he doing everything at home...it looks really good...

Attachments

• dscf4050.jpg
    dscf4050.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 601

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
aetius said:
Yup finally got mine after 6 months!! A lot longer than I expected.

The original price I was quoted by hair 4 all was £300, but when I spoke to the clinic direct, it was 600 in total with the fitting, plus another 50 for shampoos, moisturer, combs and conditioner.

Originally I was happy with the piece, on day one it looked great, natural hair line, but after around 10 days I noticed a loosening at the front with dirt and grease building up, giving an unnatural look.

I was on holiday at the time, but managed a spot repair, wasnt 100% great, but kind of did the trick. Had some issues with my piece becoming matted at the back and looking unnatural. The crux of the matter came on the plane on the way home, it started to slip off my head as I tried to sleep in an uncomfortable position. Luckily my friend had a where's wally beanie hat on, that I managed to use rather than a deformed piece on my head!

Now, maybe I didnt give the piece enough TLC over 3 months, but it increased my stress levels with worry about detectability. I'm leaning towards shaving it off in the morning.

I play football, go running, ride a motorbike and sleep on my belly - all that wear and tear on the piece just doesn't bode well. My biggest fear would be having the piece slip off say after riding my motorbike on the way to work and then having to spend the entire day with half a system hanging off my head.

I'm thinking the upkeep just isnt worth it and will look to see if I can achieve a full looking head of hair with hair replacement treatment (I'm a norwood 5 or 6)

If anyone is interested my pic:

pic looks good aetius but think u been ripped off with the cut in where in the uk are u sholdnt cost more then £75 tops and i think thats too much. i agree with noah and andrei just do it your self its so easy .6 months wait for your system thats a joke it really is .ive heard of this guy who sells system they about 200.00 and the wait time is 5 weeks i may self as not ordered from him yet but i no a few around the forums who have and its all very good feed back

aetius

Reaction score
Guys are you seriously saying I can do a good deal of maintenance at home?

Given the things I've mentioned about sleeping on my stomach, riding a motorbike and playing football, would it work well?

If I can detach and re-attach myself on a weekly basis, it would be great.

Can anyone recommend a guy in/around South East London? I still have the piece in a bag under my desk so may go for re-attachment in a few months. What should I do to make it last ? Any chance of deterioration if I just leave it in the bag under my desk? I've washed it, but still some glue on the base line.

Feel free to PM me your number as it'd be really interesting to talk to someone who's been through this and find out how much of a difference it actually makes to their life.

Thx
aetius

Noah

Reaction score
Yeah, you can definitely do it yourself. I am talking about taking the piece off, shampooing and conditioning it, and reattaching it, and maybe also trimming your real hair with a vacuum haircutter. There are a few little tricks, but it's really pretty easy, and you get a good feeling from being in control of your own hairpiece. You're not panicking if a little bit of lace comes unstuck or whatever, which you will be if you depend on a club.

If you buy your hair on the Net, it is so cheap that you can afford to treat it as disposable every 4 - 6 months, so you shouldn't have to bother with dying the pieces or any of that complicated stuff.

I sent you a PM.

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
hey guys.. anyone wanna help me out.. thinking of getting a front lace piece.. i only have diffuse thinning on the front of my hair .. and it prob wont be a big piece.. but i have NO idea where to go or what is the best thing.. i am in london and would prefer to go to someone in London for my first go.. then prob just do it myself after that.

any thoughts??? thanks

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Albar

For reasons I have mentioned, I don't want to give suppliers' names on the board in case it is seen as advertising, but if you PM me I can give you some suggestions.

Noah

HairLust

Reaction score
I got 2 hair systems from Hair4all and I am completely satisfied.
I will definitely be ordering from them agian when the time comes around. You can check out my pics under the topic "Pictures of Hair Systems from Users".

OZZY65

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls….I had a nice text off a client saying he had posted pics on this site (I asked him not to mention my business name as I ask all my clients not too-as people who have never had a system off me or met me write untruths) anyhow saw the hair4all subject and thought ‘O know’

I read all of the posts and have to comment…
Firstly I must apologize for my mistakes with aetius…I have left a voice mail to aetius saying I will comment; the system did not come back in the turnaround time so I am sorry…
I spoke to aetius on email while he was away from UK and as a new wearer I felt it would be best that he went to an established hair replacement business rather than buy online so I directed him to a place that I trust and whom supplies the quality systems that I do…this did mean it would be a higher cost as individual time would be spent which I felt would be best rather than buy direct through me…It was genuine.
Aetius went to see them on 23rd Dec 2010 and a template was made…Over the next 2 weeks was a holiday for Xmas and the order was sent on 24th January this is too late and I do not know why it was that long…then the factory we use has a New Year’s holiday in February which last 2 weeks…Even though aetius went through an affiliate I had an email for an update…I made a bad mistake and said it was on its way as I saw what was coming in and a name was similar…bad mistake I am sorry…I did notify the holidays UK and the factory and the system came back with this taken into account 12 days late of which I am sorry…it was 12 week with 4 weeks holiday included…It was not 6 months as stated.
Re European hair if a client asked for it this is what they get…
For all my clients that do not post on forums ‘thanks’ please don’t…what upsets me most is 3000 people have read this and all internet hair replacement business’s do a good job providing systems that are affordable…If I know an enquiry will struggle I care enough to hand to someone who can help more than I can…aetius, the pics looked good well done…

fire77

Reaction score
Hello all! I just came on to say to everyone that I am a long time customer of Hair4all and through the years I have gotten to know the owner Phil personally
and I just gotta say here that Phil is a genuine caring guy who WANTS his clients to look good. He has been nothing but honest with me, and has had lots of patience with me and my giving him S%#t. (I can be a pain in the *** sometimes but that's ok) ;-)

I just read his response and lost count on the "I'm sorry". How many times have you heard a business owner (or anyone) tell you "I'm sorry" these days?

I am a musician/actor I'm in the public eye and I am very vain. I found that Phil's hair is excellent in quality, the service is excellent and that is why I deal with him. That is why I am sitting here writing this. (Yes, Phil I know you don't like your customers posting but hey, ya know how I am :)

Word of advise: In my experience ordering hair in December is not the best idea if it can be avoided. There is Christmas, New Years, then Chinese New Years and closing in Feb all will and do cause delays.

later

~Richard

owais

Reaction score
HI everybody

I was googling for hair4all reviews and found this forum.

I am 20 days old in wearing a hair system. I had thinning hair and ws doing quite o.k with concealers (fullmore,topik etc) but the cleaning and black pillow was quite a pain , so thought abt moving up to hair system.

i got my system from hair4all on 30june. The system was fine initially apart from the hairline , which was a bit doggy and not as good as i was told it would be. Nonetheless as i had a bit of hair on the front and i got styled it so as to keep the hairline concealed and it was fine with me. Leaving the hairline part of it , the hair system was good enough . I will give it a 8/10 , matching the color with my hair, density, life , bounce of hair etc.

The trouble started after around 10 days ( same as what aetius stated in his post) the hair suddenly started to loose their life and vigour and their natural bounce. I had religiously followed all the do's and don'ts e.g brushing very carefully n slowly, putting in leave in conditioner every day etc etc.
Now I knw they are not my own hair and they tend to go weak and weary but as I was told a system lasts around 5 to 6 month, my expectation was that the system shud have started to loose its strength after alteast a month or two but it was happening after 10 days which was a turn off for me.

Having said that I must admit that the guy at hair4all, Phil was absolute top class right from the time i first enquired at his website and then he got me connected to a stylist in watford(i live in west london , so the closest to me) who took my head's measurement and stuff. The stylist I was refered to , wore a system himself and is an awesome guy who helped me understand a lot abt hairsystem . He was friendly, professional and I quite liked him and he was also the main reason for me going for hair4all.
So i give hair4all 10/10 regarding interaction in the ist place and finding me a good stylist whom i felt comfortable with .

I wished I din't have to write this at all considering that hair4all guy is a good enough guy who sound totally genuine to me, and he communicated himself and was quick to respond while I was waiting for my system but at the end of the day the system I have got is wearing out quickly. Sooner than I would have expected.

That was my story

NOw guys can anyone recommend me a supplier whom you have tried and is worth a go? I am paranoid now as I have shaved my head in the middle to wear the system and cant go out totally bald (my head's shape :p). The system I got from hair4all, seems to be loosing its vigour and life very fast(20 days gone since i got the system) and I have to order one promptly and immediately from somewhere else so as to be safe.

any ideas plz?
hairdirect seems nice but the fact that the system would take more time shipping frm U.S plus extra shipping cost etc is a pain .

anybody here from u.k with a good experience with a local supplier? I would be very grateful if you can share ur experience and recommend me in finding a right supplier for myself..
Kind Regard
Owas

imlosinit

Established Member
Reaction score
MPOLLIE said:
(I asked him not to mention my business name as I ask all my clients not too-as people who have never had a system off me or met me write untruths)

Why don't you tell your customers they can only post on this web-site, and you can watch this forum and confirm/deny whether the customer bought a system from you? If they didn't buy from you, you can say so. If they did, you can confirm and explain the situation.

As consumers, these forums provide us with valuable info. Many of us have found your company through online forums like this one so I believe you should welcome the opportunity to get free advertising and to connect directly with current and future customers.

williams_john

Reaction score
Hello Andrei
For what you want to try that company?are you lose your hairs? or you just want to information about it?

owais

Reaction score
I think my earlier message on this post was a bit harsh and I shooted the gun rather too quickly

the piece I bought from hair4all wasn't bad at all. As I was a new wearer I couldn't understand earlier how the system is to be washed /maintained.
That system lasted around 4 months and did do quite well.
It wasnt the best system around but I would say I take back my earlier comment about hair4all and I would say they are a good company and would recommend it to anyone..

ovais

OZZY65

Reaction score
HEY OWAIS

I hope you are well...

Dissapointment for me is not giving you the coaching seeing you were so new and with a delicate system...You went through an affiliate right so if you didn't get the direction you needed i apologies...
A delicate system and new to this generally the first will be the toughest...
hopefully we will meet while I am in london and I will give you tips face to face and of course you will see my hair too and I have this attachment and change over down to a tee so this will help regardless of who you buy off in future...Oxford Circus salon from wednesday through Saturday every week :eek:)

See you soon and email me at phil_osmond@hair4all.com or call 07976141754 and i will call your right back

MPOLLIE

OZZY65

Reaction score
Hey

This is a good example of how sometimes things don't go right and can turn out well with good comminication...Richard from NEW YORK and I didnt get his first few orders exactly what he wanted but we got there and now he wants to tell everyone :eek:) Just need to speak to me if there are problems....i will always sort them out.

The hair he has is ELITE hair high end hair and ventilating that not many places can do...hair that moves after many months. Its old school knotting that isn't practised at 90% of factories a bit of a lost art since fast hair and over processed hit us hard from the 90's.
But we have it available so happy days.
He is crazy :eek:) so we get a long great :eek:) talented man, makes custom guitars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfIj6FNxKn4

MPOLLIE

ravid4

Reaction score
I had to place like 5 orders from Hair4All and resend templates and hair samples and still could not get what i ordered. I was very detailed in my order specs and my last order after sending in a new template came to small. I finally gave up after spending more money to keep sending back the factory mistake systems. My last order Phil said he would personally handle and I could be assured that it would be made correctly and it arrived to me not matching my template size again. I gave up ater 18 months of trying and asked for a refund. Guys check around on line there is no need to pay $435 for a system. I just purchased one for $175 and it is just as good as the more espensive ones out there. My personal espierence with Hair4all is they can talk the talk but they cannot deliver a quality custom system and like I mentioned earlier i gave them 5 tries.

OZZY65

Reaction score
HELLO

David and I have spoken over 4 years and I have just counted the emails received 378...

I refunded David's money in full and the last system that was 3 millimeters out has never been returned to me even though I have requested this many times...

Sometimes it doesn't work out...

So a full refund and a free system for the experience