hair4all?

mothernature

Established Member
Reaction score
ive bought a system from hair4all. Phil (the owner) is very helpful and I am so far (after a few weeks usage) happy with the product. You get help along the whole process if you are anxious/unsure then Phil will reassure you and let you get in touch with past clients that answer any questions you have.

I had a receeding hairline and chose to get a frontal partial peice fitted. I had a consultation and then a fitting, and so far am extremely happy I made this decision, as my hair now looks like it did 4-5 years ago before my hairline started receeding. Looks natural and blends in well with the hair I already have!

Much better result than if I'd gone down the hair transplant route. :punk:

Scottheasman

My Regimen
Reaction score
ive bought a system from hair4all. Phil (the owner) is very helpful and I am so far (after a few weeks usage) happy with the product. You get help along the whole process if you are anxious/unsure then Phil will reassure you and let you get in touch with past clients that answer any questions you have.

I had a receeding hairline and chose to get a frontal partial peice fitted. I had a consultation and then a fitting, and so far am extremely happy I made this decision, as my hair now looks like it did 4-5 years ago before my hairline started receeding. Looks natural and blends in well with the hair I already have!

Much better result than if I'd gone down the hair transplant route. :punk:

Hi,
I been looking in to this a little I seem to have the same going on with the front area losing hair over the last few years, it does knock me back abit, how have you got on with your hair since having yours done?

Is there anywhere online I can order a front hair piece and do it myself and order the shampoo and bits I need?

Do you still go back to hair4all and how long do you wait to get you hair?

Many thanks Scott

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Scott

There are a number of decent places to buy a frontal hairpiece to fit on a DIY basis. I will send you a PM with a couple of suggestions. A mild shampoo from the local chemist is fine for a hairpiece; just pick one for "processed hair". Hair Direct is a good supplier for glues and tapes.

Noah