Hair Update, Derms Wont Let Me Get On Fina

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hollow11

I looked through the ENTIRE set, believe it or not (you didn't post enough pictures, LOL).

I really don't THINK that you suffer from androgen alopecia.

The only place that looks suspicious to me, is around your side hairlines. But I really just think
that's the way your hair is combed/styled, I don't think you are currently having balding issues.
When I see a topic like mine, i usually say the same, but considering that my paternal side is full of NW5s and I used to have a straight hairline with thicker hair a year ago makes me think about it. I think it makes sense to be worried a bit when your hair used to look like this in last june.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    271.8 KB · Views: 211

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think there's any progression with the hairline?
https://imgur.com/a/0yP7Uc0
The crown still looks good. I can manage to make myself look like i'm not experiencing hair loss with like 10-15 mins if styling and hope that there's no strong winds outside lol:
Screenshot_18.jpg

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
From the picture attached to the blog, no.

From the imgure website, there was/is some recession at the temple.

Of course, that doesn't mean whatever you are doing now isn't working.

It might be halting, stopping it.

Youth is on your side. So, anything scientifically backed that you start now, probably will work
for you.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From the picture attached to the blog, no.

From the imgure website, there was/is some recession at the temple.

Of course, that doesn't mean whatever you are doing now isn't working.

It might be halting, stopping it.

Youth is on your side. So, anything scientifically backed that you start now, probably will work
for you.
You're way too positive , lol.
I'd say youth is against me, because if I started this early it's gonna be a long lasting war