Hair Transplant In The Front And Hair Piece On The Back

rme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi RME

1.can this bottle be refilled?

I don't think so. But one bottle lasts a long time in my experience.

2.And, if I bathing and I swim, just i use leave-in conditioner on hair, before i go to water? or what?

Yes. But remember, no swimming while the adhesive is curing - about 4/5 hours after you put your piece on.

3,And If I want to swim in underwater
This is oke for it?: walkertape scalp protector + Ghost Bond Classic, + walker tape ultra mini tape?

Yes, that will be fine.

I want to swim in underwater, nad bathing...
This is oke for it?: walkertape scalp protector + walkertape contur tape + walker tape ultra mini tape?
Unfortunatelly the ghost bond glue result was very bad. :( and i don't know why.
look: 20190615_151239.jpg

Noah

Reaction score
Oh dear. That's terrible. I will message you off-line. Let's see if we can solve it.

morfeuzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really like the idea , have been tinkering with this thought for some time ..I have a consultation with a hair system clinic ..
I had a FUT dont on the front , now ofcourse I am thinned severely beyond that and it looks unnatural .

Noah

Reaction score
Really like the idea , have been tinkering with this thought for some time ..I have a consultation with a hair system clinic ..
I had a FUT dont on the front , now ofcourse I am thinned severely beyond that and it looks unnatural .

Yes, that is unfortunately one of the biggest problems with transplants. You are committing to a particular location for your hairline, and a hairline is inherently something that moves as you get older, even if you don't suffer from hairloss. Let us know if you need any help exploring the system option.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Damn you've got me interested in this now as well. Never before did I consider this. Actually do you even need much density to the hairline transplant? Even a little is enough to hide the edge.

Matias Conor

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I come from the forum in Spanish, I see that here there are many more advanced in many subjects, I use the capillary prosthesis about 6 months, I used it very well, but they discovered me. Remarkable if you want to take a cut that shows the front. I decided to use finastirede and minoxidil with very good results (1 year), I received a transplant in the front part 6 months ago, but I have problems with the finastirede and lost a lot of density, in the native, I still resigned myself to shaving (although I have done several times) and, as an emergency plan, I have about 4 cm in the entrances and about 2 cm in total, but it is very good density (implant), my idea is to resist some time with the medication and surely try this combination of both because the prosthesis seemed very good. but the grafted Frontal would never have problems like density, color. When you do not care about the detection in sight, there are no other cases in the forum that can leave the links to see how. Per second, a good intervention and that covers a few inches from the front, I think it is the ideal solution, what is complicated and what I understand is to make the jump, because in my case the graft is already, and the graft has its term, at least I think that by the fourth month, you would have a decent piece. I follow your case.