Hair Transplant Failure: Cesc Fabregas

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Realistically you need to have at least 2-3 hair transplant surgeries maybe even 4 if you are severely balding to even start to look like you have a decent NW2 full-ish head of hair. They aren't giving you more hair they are just redistributing some of the hair from the back to the top and there is a limit to how much they can rob Peter to pay Paul so they can only give you the "illusion of density". This IS NOT a hair transplant failure, it is a realistic result you should expect. And it goes without saying that taking finasteride to prevent future loss is necessary to maintain a cosmetically good result long term. I hope none of those guys got FUT. I wouldn't want to have a scar on the back of my head just to have marginally more hair than I had before. And also just because a hair transplant results aren't satisfying DOES NOT mean the doctor was a hack sometimes the hairs just don't take after the transplant or the person has bad scalp laxity and poor healing and they end up with a big scar regardless of how careful they were.

shookwun

Reaction score
Realistically you need to have at least 2-3 hair transplant surgeries maybe even 4 if you are severely balding to even start to look like you have a decent NW2 full-ish head of hair. They aren't giving you more hair they are just redistributing some of the hair from the back to the top and there is a limit to how much they can rob Peter to pay Paul so they can only give you the "illusion of density". This IS NOT a hair transplant failure, it is a realistic result you should expect. And it goes without saying that taking finasteride to prevent future loss is necessary to maintain a cosmetically good result long term. I hope none of those guys got FUT. I wouldn't want to have a scar on the back of my head just to have marginally more hair than I had before. And also just because a hair transplant results aren't satisfying DOES NOT mean the doctor was a hack sometimes the hairs just don't take after the transplant or the person has bad scalp laxity and poor healing and they end up with a big scar regardless of how careful they were.
this guy gets it.

Lol at people who think one transplant will obtain there desirable result.
Wrong.

it usually takes two passes over the same area to achieve a desired outcome.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
my ideal transplant would be a good megasession, additional topups combined with a lot of BHT to add needed density

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also the body can reject them but that would happen much sooner than later.
Our body rejecting our cells? other thing if you use hair of another person....

Actually they still can. Its rare but if the hairs taken for transplant are also vulnerable to the DHT they will eventually fall out.
The trasplanted hairs are supossed not vulnerable to DHT...

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
this guy gets it.

Lol at people who think one transplant will obtain there desirable result.
Wrong.

it usually takes two passes over the same area to achieve a desired outcome.
What about if you are only a nw3 and are told to get only 1500 by the surgeon to get your new hairline?

I just saw cesc and he looks ok:
Cesc-Fabregas-925020.jpg

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It took Josip Drmic like a year, then he started growing it again. Silva had it done last summer, as far as I remember. My guess is at the beginning of next season we're gonna see him without the buzz cut.

Never knew Drmic had a transplant.. holy sh*t though! Look at the difference it’s made on his appearance

Attachments

• 85094BC7-2B79-4ED4-AF4B-45BAD229E283.jpeg
    85094BC7-2B79-4ED4-AF4B-45BAD229E283.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 1,452
  • A1D277E1-5AE9-41A5-AC2D-8BDAFF984BCE.jpeg
    A1D277E1-5AE9-41A5-AC2D-8BDAFF984BCE.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 1,500

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never knew Drmic had a transplant.. holy sh*t though! Look at the difference it’s made on his appearance
He has the same hairline as me.

Do you think that's 1500 or 2000 grafts?

I was quoted 1500 grafts

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Our body rejecting our cells? other thing if you use hair of another person....

The trasplanted hairs are supossed not vulnerable to DHT...

Youre body can reject anything it wants. Also any hair on the head can be susceptible to DHT. The sides are usually not vulnerable which is why guys get the horse shoe but sometimes the entire head can be and sometimes just some of the hairs on the sides can be. You can have diffusion on the sides and back of the head.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
He has the same hairline as me.

Do you think that's 1500 or 2000 grafts?

I was quoted 1500 grafts
You need 2000 grafts minimum. I was quoted 1800 grafts and you saw my situation.

Statto

My Regimen
Reaction score
btw david silva recently got an hair transplant i think but apparently the result was so bad he just shaved it all of now

this is from september 2017

View attachment 84617
David Silva's hair transplant doesn't seem to have progressed much. Must be like 7/8 months now but it doesn't look like anything's happening.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
David Silva's hair transplant doesn't seem to have progressed much. Must be like 7/8 months now but it doesn't look like anything's happening.
I think it failed for some reason.

I hate seeing transplant fails