Hair Transplant Failure: Cesc Fabregas

killme

Established Member
Reaction score
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/cesc-fabregas-before-after-hair-transplant.95883/

php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.101greatgoals.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F10%2Fhairtransplant.jpg

These are from 2015, he was already dead to prime females. The result was:

ilymail.co.uk%2Fi%2Fpix%2F2015%2F12%2F21%2F21%2F2F86574900000578-3369396-image-a-4_1450732986185.jpg

mage=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.images.express.co.uk%2Fimg%2Fdynamic%2F67%2F590x%2FFabregas-Chelsea-547156.jpg

xy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.images.express.co.uk%2Fimg%2Fdynamic%2F67%2F590x%2FFabregas-563145.jpg

On the last one looks like he was runnnig some sort of concealear game.. again attractive for prime females, good comments on instagram etc.

And then the horror, new pics from the other day match:

240b8e87-7b90-4e9f-b766-57bcdf2ef7cc-png.png

63d1eed3-e60e-4551-b2bd-19a0da42cb12-png.png

9605240f-a1f9-49be-a41e-e297e725f68d-png.png

09372036-84d1-4f43-98e7-73fe76fda9d0-png.png

Brutal. Once again, anything past NW2: balding dad, deprecated, unatractive for prime females. Transplant failed him and his hairloss is probably not even stopped, game over.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He still get better and more pussy than most of the male population will ever see in their lifetime. Honestly, being a football star, I wouldnt give a f*** and shave it lol. But for 99% of the rest, with normal Jobs and under 1 million facebook likes....

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, transplants often fail - we have loads of members on here who have had failed transplants.

I imagine he's not taking his finasteride like Rooney
You are not supposed to fully exert athletically for a couple months at least

I think he blew those out

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/cesc-fabregas-before-after-hair-transplant.95883/

View attachment 81988

These are from 2015, he was already dead to prime females. The result was:

View attachment 81989

View attachment 81990

View attachment 81991

On the last one looks like he was runnnig some sort of concealear game.. again attractive for prime females, good comments on instagram etc.

And then the horror, new pics from the other day match:

View attachment 81992

View attachment 81993

View attachment 81994

View attachment 81995

Brutal. Once again, anything past NW2: balding dad, deprecated, unatractive for prime females. Transplant failed him and his hairloss is probably not even stopped, game over.
Is that really Cesc in the pics from the City-game - puhh. Rain can be brutal...

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is a normal result

this is not even a fail

you will always see which part of your hair got transplanted bc the transplanted region has way less density. and especially if your hair gets wet it gets extremely obvious especially in day light

all the before/after pics that gets provided by hair surgeons dont show 100% of the reality

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
btw david silva recently got an hair transplant i think but apparently the result was so bad he just shaved it all of now

this is from september 2017

DK_ajXZXkAApUbz.jpg

Last edited:

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
btw david silva recently got an hair transplant i think but apparently the result was so bad he just shaved it all of now

View attachment 84617
It took Josip Drmic like a year, then he started growing it again. Silva had it done last summer, as far as I remember. My guess is at the beginning of next season we're gonna see him without the buzz cut.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trasplanted hairs don´t fall never ..... ;)

Actually they still can. Its rare but if the hairs taken for transplant are also vulnerable to the DHT they will eventually fall out. Also the body can reject them but that would happen much sooner than later.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Soccer players have money to accelerate the release of a more effective treatment than Minoxidil and Fiansteride to the market. Just saying.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score

View attachment 84617

I was watching the champions league game between Man City and Liverpool on April 4th last week and noticed that weird looking line across his forehead. It's like he has a gap between his main hairline and his outer one. Can't work out what happened there?

A botched transplant ?

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was watching the champions league game between Man City and Liverpool on April 4th last week and noticed that weird looking line across his forehead. It's like he has a gap between his main hairline and his outer one. Can't work out what happened there?

A botched transplant ?

no he got a transplant there.. it just look like that because i think the hairs havent fully developed yet..however you will always see where you got hairs transplanted due the difference in density

look at tyga

after-211x300.jpg

you can see exactly where the transplanted area starts

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is so depressing to read as a man who is researching a transplant.

I wish it was as simple as get a transplant and never having to worry about hair again.

I hope the fails are because of not taking medication rather than botched surgery.

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
why do they always put hair in the front btw..why they dont just close the corners when they do transplants?