hair transplant Dr. Tayfun In Istanbul , 3080 Grafts 09.30.2019

Giuseppe P.

My Regimen
Reaction score
Comb the hair to your left and backwards with pomade or gel. Buzzed would work better, it gives the appearance of having more hair in your case.
buzzed on sides .....very strategic ! :)

Giuseppe P.

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm at 11 months post-surgery , and I think a final report can be made. The current situation remains unchanged compared to the latest published photos; compared to the pre-op I lost density at the temples and front; the remaining hair is thin and brittle, and I fear that the current situation without proper meds will not last long. I tried to take propecia and after a month I had to stop due to strong side effects, I also consulted an andrologist. Anyway the adverse effects disappeared after about a month from the suspension. I was very upset by the behavior of the clinic about me ......... a transplant cant last only 3 hours and a half (but also a little less) . No one from the clinic has ever texted or called me, they have practically disappeared; Tayfun is a disappointment for me ! I lost time, money and hair . If you care for your hair , "AVOID DR. TAYFUN" .

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bc it gives a more masculine look.

It's something that straight guys can't understand.

Literally EVERY SINGLE WOMAN I asked said I look more attractive with the hair upwards, even though with my hair down I look younger.

Yeah mate well said. It's a bit like a pretty girl with her hair tied up, exposing her face, looks much better than a fringe. OP here should shave it and keep it buzzed, looks way too diffuse and pluggy otherwise.

avocado67

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm at 11 months post-surgery , and I think a final report can be made. The current situation remains unchanged compared to the latest published photos; compared to the pre-op I lost density at the temples and front; the remaining hair is thin and brittle, and I fear that the current situation without proper meds will not last long. I tried to take propecia and after a month I had to stop due to strong side effects, I also consulted an andrologist. Anyway the adverse effects disappeared after about a month from the suspension. I was very upset by the behavior of the clinic about me ......... a transplant cant last only 3 hours and a half (but also a little less) . No one from the clinic has ever texted or called me, they have practically disappeared; Tayfun is a disappointment for me ! I lost time, money and hair . If you care for your hair , "AVOID DR. TAYFUN" .

Thanks for posting this information.

S14a

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We should really have a thread pinned to the top making people aware about these doctors. They won’t be so quick to fob off their customers!

Giuseppe P.

My Regimen
Reaction score
I kn
We should really have a thread pinned to the top making people aware about these doctors. They won’t be so quick to fob off their customers!

I know there is much worse in life .....but it is a kind of nightmare for me ......i came in that clinic confident to have a good result , and after almost one year i look worse then the pre-procedure . I lost Time, money and a little of my hair . Sometimes i feel anxious and sad for that .

Last edited:

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I kn

I know there is much worse in life .....but it is a kind of nightmare for me ......i came in that clinic confident to have a good result , and after almost one year i look worse then the pre-procudure . I lost Time, money and a little of my hair . Sometimes i feel anxious and a sad for that .

Problem was the clinic didn't think LONG TERM and removed the grafts without the guarantee of a long term natural result. You were not on medication and the clinic simply saw you as more grafts = more money and kept implanting wherever they saw thinning. If they had spread the grafts in a more natural manner, the result would have looked better even if you appeared balding. Sadly now it appears balding and unnatural. This is very hard to reverse, risk of money/scars/apoptosis/further balding including donor. I would consider just keeping it buzzed, it will look much better.

Giuseppe P.

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another bad experience/disaster with Dr. Tayfun . This user posted his experience on youtube :

hopeful24

Reaction score
You have a few options so all is not lost. Toppik is something you can use to fill in the less dense areas and SMP is another for a longer lasting solution. As others have mentioned try different hair styles and a shorter cut which will more likely look much better. Get on the big three fast and try dutasteride if finasteride gives you sides. At the 18 month mark you can try microneedling and see if you can give life to those less dense areas.

Giuseppe P.

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have a few options so all is not lost. Toppik is something you can use to fill in the less dense areas and SMP is another for a longer lasting solution. As others have mentioned try different hair styles and a shorter cut which will more likely look much better. Get on the big three fast and try dutasteride if finasteride gives you sides. At the 18 month mark you can try microneedling and see if you can give life to those less dense areas.
thanks a lot ! i will try!