• Yes

Votes: 76 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 59.4%

• Total voters

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway, enough spam. Let's try to stay positive.

I hope that one day we will all reach our goal. Objectively speaking, trialacc is right. Let's fight and not rely on Stemson. But by god I hope Stemson comes out next year.
Nah, it will come out overnight ;) lol

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, I need to get off this forum. The way people see the world in here is not normal.

I assure you that what you just said is 100% backwards. The way people treat and react to you is based on the personality traits that you put out into the world, it doesn't and shouldn't create your personality traits. That should be all you.
true if people know you.

If you get to know new people, the first impression is biased by your looks. But once they get to know you and are not superficial as f***, looks shouldn t play a role.

(so if you have no social contacts and everyone you meet is new (which could be true for some forum mebers) their subjectiv impression could be right in their case)

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, that example wasnt me. Im replaying mario sunshine right now, drinking coke zero, life is great. Im just saying that we are mostly byproduct of our environment. You wouldnt be who you are right now, if you were born in different part of the world.
The environment plays a large part on who you are, actually, everything does, but your way of dealing with your surroundings, your experiences, your conclusions, your actions and inner thoughts is what defines you.

How many ppl had money, a "nice" family, were born in a developed country, had a fine education, but become violent, uneducated, drug addicts, racists or worse things? On the other hand, how many ppl were born in poverty in a third world country, but are extremely intelligent, educated, hard working and generous ppl?

We are humans, we can change ourselves for better or worse.

H

Reaction score
Could be that they'll just shut down their website, Fortunis closing further investment and all the media stops talking about them, as if they weren't around the world EVER.

That's what happened to all the other hairloss cure researchers and companies....

I personally wouldn't hold my breath for lab projects lol.
It's almost like a rule written into the cosmos that the hairloss researchers fail as soon as they are supposed to be getting ready to deliver. The only thing you can count on when they give a date for something is that by that time the date of that something will have changed.... it will be farther into the future or cancelled.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
What exactly you mean with " cure " ? The only cure will be gene therapy and that is extremely far away . In 24 years, not even one laboratory release a treatment for male pattern baldness. So you see what is the priority for labs, and male pattern baldness is not one.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
What exactly you mean with " cure " ? The only cure will be gene therapy and that is extremely far away . In 24 years, not even one laboratory release a treatment for male pattern baldness. So you see what is the priority for labs, and male pattern baldness is not one.
I think we should define cure by two aspects.

- cosmetical

and...

-medical

A cosmetical cure would be cloning/multiplying hair follicles.

While a medical cure would adress the responsible genes.

Male pattern baldness is a polygenic phenomene. You can't just turn off genes.

A cosmetical cure would be likely in the next coming 50 years. Medical one more likely in a century and more.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we should define cure by two aspects.

- cosmetical

and...

-medical

A cosmetical cure would be cloning/multiplying hair follicles.

While a medical cure would adress the responsible genes.

Male pattern baldness is a polygenic phenomene. You can't just turn off genes.

A cosmetical cure would be likely in the next coming 50 years. Medical one more likely in a century and more.
You don't know anything and you show it in every message of yours from the 1950 messages written by you in just 2 and a half months. Are you all day here online, do you sleep? do you study? do you do anything in your life other than complain on a hair loss forum repeatedly? I must tell you that you are finished and not because of your hair, but because you have chosen that your life be like that. you are an undead, sorry but you are gone, you just spill sh*t to others and try to make them feel as miserable as you. If you knew that in 50 years there would be nothing, you would not be here wasting your time. what are you going for? What answers are you trying to get if you already affirm that nothing in 50 years? 17 years old and living dead ... how sad. go to a mental medicine photo is more appropriate for you.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't know anything and you show it in every message of yours from the 1950 messages written by you in just 2 and a half months. Are you all day here online, do you sleep? do you study? do you do anything in your life other than complain on a hair loss forum repeatedly? I must tell you that you are finished and not because of your hair, but because you have chosen that your life be like that. you are an undead, sorry but you are gone, you just spill sh*t to others and try to make them feel as miserable as you. If you knew that in 50 years there would be nothing, you would not be here wasting your time. what are you going for? What answers are you trying to get if you already affirm that nothing in 50 years? 17 years old and living dead ... how sad. go to a mental medicine photo is more appropriate for you.
We better should talk about your mental illness. If you would actually go through my post history, you would know that I do not write bullshit, but valuable information and as well my (realistic) opinion.

You don't know me personally, how can you judge a person just by some internet forums?

And I am not on this forum for only 2 months, I was lurking for a much longer time.

And it is indeed true that I managed to reach such a big amount of messages in a short time, but it's because I needed to trade off experiences and knowlegde on treatments with other posters via conversations and other threads.

At this point, I will just ignore your posts, you're literally spreading such a big negativity and cursing some sh*t out of you.

I am not obliged to justify myself for you.

Edit: This goes off-topic. Please do not reply, as I we all want this thread to be clean from such useless discussions. Thank you!

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We better should talk about your mental illness. If you would actually go through my post history, you would know that I do not write bullshit, but valuable information and as well my (realistic) opinion.

You don't know me personally, how can you judge a person just by some internet forums?

And I am not on this forum for only 2 months, I was lurking for a much longer time.

And it is indeed true that I managed to reach such a big amount of messages in a short time, but it's because I needed to trade off experiences and knowlegde on treatments with other posters via conversations and other threads.

At this point, I will just ignore your posts, you're literally spreading such a big negativity and cursing some sh*t out of you.

I am not obliged to justify myself for you.

Edit: This goes off-topic. Please do not reply, as I we all want this thread to be clean from such useless discussions. Thank you!
I judge your way of being in the forum and it is regrettable, you say that I check your history of 2000 messages? only in the second post of this thread you are already crying. valuable information? oh yeah let me tell you she just cries. just review your activity and you will realize how sick you are. and my previous message is related to the subject since I tell him that you do not know sh*t and stop repeating the same thing and do not stain the threads anymore

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It has never been necessary to invent a cure for androgenic loss. We only need a treatment.

You will die of thirst after only a few days without water. Science has no hope of curing it. There isn't even any research into curing it. Do you care? No. Because you can drink some water and treat the problem.

H

Reaction score
A cosmetical cure would be likely in the next coming 50 years. Medical one more likely in a century and more
Seems like hes saying a treatment to address male pattern baldness will come in 50 years?...
If you knew that in 50 years there would be nothing, you would not be here wasting your time. what are you going for? What answers are you trying to get if you already affirm that nothing in 50 years?

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When they release the cure, maybe one or two members will have the money to pay for it. The rest will be like: "Damn... How long do we have to wait for the company to cheapen the cost"; and the company will be like: "[insert desperate bald millionaire/billionaire] just payed 5 million to have Thor's hair and now he wants the perfect chest hair too. There are other 5.000 thousand millionaires waiting in the line for the turn... We will talk to you after we finish their treatment first."

Last edited:

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5 ilion for hair? yea and i am roy jones jr:D bezos perhaps dont know nothing about hair cloning, stemson tsyji etc, if heh has a problem with balding he would put his money for thes research few years ago, but he didnt:D ble ble bla bla:D
You are right. I changed the sentence for a more realistic approach.

Last edited:

SnortingFinasteride

My Regimen
Reaction score
only stupid man has own children when he holds balding genes
Dude, you do realize that you can carry the balding gene, but not be influenced by it in the least (e.g not activated) until you pass it on to your children or even your grand-children... You indeed do have the IQ of a frog as it seems.

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The paradox of being a man, "cure" is probably not the right word. Is it going to be one pill ;), three pills Ed for a week, one pill everyday FE, or topical application 2x day, or 100,000$ hair clone transplant? Is any of that actually curing male pattern baldness. You can certainly grow your hair back but you haven't cured it. CPP will likely be first to have tec to actually cure it, but not happening in 10 years. Also, Why kill the cash cow?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
The paradox of being a man, "cure" is probably not the right word. Is it going to be one pill ;), three pills Ed for a week, one pill everyday FE, or topical application 2x day, or 100,000$ hair clone transplant? Is any of that actually curing male pattern baldness. You can certainly grow your hair back but you haven't cured it. CPP will likely be first to have tec to actually cure it, but not happening in 10 years. Also, Why kill the cash cow?
Because it's not a cash cow, it's more of an untapped goldmine. The actual market penetration of hair loss products is abysmally low, and the vast majority of people suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia do not go anywhere near hair transplants, finasteride or minoxidil. Maybe they buy a shampoo or take biotin, that's it. Hardly a cash cow.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In 5 years I might be "happy" if hair cloning actually starts to make fast progress. In 5-10 years I would start feeling the hype again, because I would hopefully see the treatment becoming more accessible. I am not paying 200k for my hair. I can think of many other ways to change my personal image for better with that money than wasting it on my hair.

But hype... Now? Nah.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
In 5 years I might be "happy" if hair cloning actually starts to make fast progress. In 5-10 years I would start feeling the hype again, because I would hopefully see the treatment becoming more accessible. I am not paying 200k for my hair. I can think of many other ways to change my personal image for better with that money than wasting it on my hair.

But hype... Now? Nah.
I would do it for 200k after thinking about it for a while. I think the mental energy stolen from you thinking about hair loss makes it worth it. But it would have to be a permanent fix