Hair Loss: Why We're Often Frustrated

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
pedos?? well... ginger stache sure doesn't help him..

free_candy_van.jpg

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last two are ugly and now even worse being cone heads. Top one looks like an ape. I seriously think I'll wear a piece if go bald, hate the idea though.

resu

Reaction score
If the last two had a buzz cut with some stubble no matter how little it wouldn't look so bad, very few people can pull the alien head. Once you're sly, women say goodbye.

Tried to make a slogan to cheer me up, heh.

Vim

Established Member
Reaction score
I would never shave my head completely like that, it would just look fvcking ridiculous. A very short buzz on the sides is imo a lot better then a total shave. I could never pull it off.

- - - Updated - - -

If the last two had a buzz cut with some stubble no matter how little it wouldn't look so bad, very few people can pull the alien head. Once you're sly, women say goodbye.

Tried to make a slogan to cheer me up, heh.
Exactly. And lmao for the slogan

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would never shave my head completely like that, it would just look fvcking ridiculous. A very short buzz on the sides is imo a lot better then a total shave. I could never pull it off.

Yeah, those men in the pics have their heads shaved super bald, as if they have Alopecia Totalis. It's probably really hard to maintain that look. I definitely wouldn't be able to pull that off.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
The first guy doesn't have a good skull shape for the bald look actually. I was googling hair transplants and this guy actually has a very good head shape for it. I honestly think he looks better without hair. He would look best with hair and a short buzz cut.

p82_front.jpg

Looks better with hair actually.

shookwun

Reaction score
looks like ****. see through hairline, pluggy and will look terrible under harsh lighting.

resu

Reaction score
His chin looks smaller because it's covered in shadow, it's the only reason you think he looks better bald.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
He just looks better with hair. Why is that hard to admit. He doesn't look awful shaved but not really "good" either. Hes a really good looking guy with hair.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
idk swingline. i think he is a 6/10 with hair. 7-8 with hair

his skin complexion makes it so baldness doesnt hurt him as much

he has that dark exotic smoky look to him. with or without hair id let him penetrate my jewish a**h** <3

viet nom nom

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow. Just wow. Is this a case of hat-prison gay?

shookwun

Reaction score
nw3 AND OVER = BUZZCUT OR FOREVER LOOK LIKE 'BAD HAIR DAY', AND MOP LIKE APPEARANCE.

Nw2 can get away with a slight combover/fringe but no helmet head hair spray.

Don't become a comb over artist or hat prisoner.

Bic it or buzz it.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think he's a great looking guy either way, he just pulls off the bald look. Reason why he looks worse with hair could be because of his bad hairstyle.

hes a good looking guy. his hairstyle is not bad. He looks at least TEN years older bald. What world do you live in to think he is just "pulling it off"? You dont pull off hair loss. You are fawked with it. Like me saying "Oh my face has 3rd degree burns over 70% but hell Im pulling it off"

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hes a good looking guy. his hairstyle is not bad. He looks at least TEN years older bald. What world do you live in to think he is just "pulling it off"? You dont pull off hair loss. You are fawked with it. Like me saying "Oh my face has 3rd degree burns over 70% but hell Im pulling it off"
he is still at least a 5/10 with baldness. THAT is "pulling off baldness".

\