Hair Loss: Why We're Often Frustrated

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Notice that only men with hair loss are treated like trash... women with hair loss are given sympathy.

From my experience, both genders aren't treated well with alopecia. But yeah, I've noticed women are definitely given more sympathy than men when it comes to hair loss.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
From my experience, both genders aren't treated well with alopecia. But yeah, I've noticed women are definitely given more sympathy than men when it comes to hair loss.

I've never seen a woman be insulted over hair loss.

lkm370

Established Member
Reaction score
A 50 year old fat balding woman with a moustache would still get laid without much trouble.

While a 25 years old average male has to go through an infinity of hoops to get the sexual favours of a woman.

As I become balder and generally uglier, I definitely feel this. Its funny how when I was younger, I convinced myself it was my "game"that got girls when in reality it was my looks lol

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
As I become balder and generally uglier, I definitely feel this. Its funny how when I was younger, I convinced myself it was my "game"that got girls when in reality it was my looks lol

And this is where pickup artists are in denial.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

I think they acknowledge looks are important but there are other ways of compensating such as with "words" - and that's the bs part. I have learnt looks, career (tells you about his status/income) is all that matters for general dating.

lkm370

Established Member
Reaction score

I look at it more as a desperate attempt at avoiding reality. I used to be like this before I grew up...I just could not face the reality of certain things. When I had hair, I had insanley thick modelesque hair. I used to spend 30 min getting it ****ing ready and that was always the first thing that attracted girls to me...the hair and the way it frames my face. So went the follicles, so went the pussy in the end. you could not have convinced me when I had hair that I would lose female attention if I lost my hair because girls look the other way and value personality more lol My only life regret is wasting time in relationships when I had hair, in retrospect I would of banged every chick possible, cheated, and broken hearts instead of believing in the fairy tale of love. I'm not bitter about it but if any young guys are on here reading this...seriously go wild while you still have hair. Women dont care about your personality or character or morals

- - - Updated - - -

I think they acknowledge looks are important but there are other ways of compensating such as with "words" - and that's the bs part. I have learnt looks, career (tells you about his status/income) is all that matters for general dating.

I think looks trumps all in the end when it comes to a woman truly being attracted to you. Status and money will get a girl to shack up with you for the free ride but looks is what makes a woman compete for you and to lust for you. Trust me I would know, I was at the recieveing end of it when I was good looking.

I can not imagine compensating for my baldness my getting status and money and then being mentally aware that all the girls are only exchanging sex for a free ride. I'd rather just die alone. What makes sex and attraction and relationships fun is actually being wanted on both a sexual and romantic level. If I'm just a walking wallet who women see as a meal ticket then whats the point?

lkm370

Established Member
Reaction score
Losing your hair at a very young age forces you to realise this.

Fortunately I've been able to get my hair back thanks to my FUE.

It looks like I have all my hair if I cut it really like I'm used to.

So I can finally truly get back on the dating scene. And I'm coming back with a vengeance.

Well good look, I have a fund set up to save for a FUE at the moment. I may run hairpiece game to get laid and then just dump the girls quickly before my secret is found out. It sounds pathetic but I couldnt care less anymore. My brother is 2 years older than me and he went bald pretty quick because he refused to take anything. He always told me I dont need hair to get laid. He scours dating sites, uses tinder, meetme, and a **** ton of other websites and apps and literally hasnt been laid in years yet he still claims its not cuz of hair. I cant believe the level of delusion but like I said I can understand it...i too was there

lkm370

Established Member
Reaction score
I met my current girlfriend on Tinder. It was the odd exception as it was the only date I managed to get out of hundreds and thousands of "right swipes".

I'm bald or have a shaved head on all my pictures. I've never tried Tinder with a picture where I have hair as I have almost none on Facebook.

I wonder if it will be different when I try it again with hair. I know guys who do way better than me on Tinder. Like a date or more per week.

They all have a full head of hair of course. But they say they get laid because they have "game" and because they read the girls profiles. Right.

Thats funny because what made me accept reality and see how deluded I was was the Tinder thread on the Misc forum. There some guy on there who gets like a lay every 2 days and of course hes 6'4 Norwood 1 etc etc. That was the moment I realized how pointless it is without hair. I'm only 5'10/5'11 and the hair was 70% of my looks lol. My brother talks with alot of girls on Tinder and those dating apps and even goes on dates every now and then but all of them are using him for free dates and validation as they all pull the "I'm not that kind of girl" line at the end when he tries to make his move lol Yet he still thinks its got nothing to do with his appearance.

When your hair returns, I say go wild. I cant believe how much time I wasted in relationships when I had hair and that was because I believed in the love delusion. I literally have to keep myself busy at times because I get super depressed thinking about it. I havent been laid in a year because of my hairloss and I feel like Ive gone off the deep end because I'm seeing people, women, and the world for what it really is

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I met my current girlfriend on Tinder. It was the odd exception as it was the only date I managed to get out of hundreds and thousands of "right swipes".

I'm bald or have a shaved head on all my pictures. I've never tried Tinder with a picture where I have hair as I have almost none on Facebook.

I wonder if it will be different when I try it again with hair. I know guys who do way better than me on Tinder. Like a date or more per week.

They all have a full head of hair of course. But they say they get laid because they have "game" and because they read the girls profiles. Right.

LOL @ reading the profiles. Yeah right. Most guys just copy paste messages. Not to sound like i think highly of myself, but i read thoroughly almost all the profiles once a girls physical appearance gets my attention. If I dont like what she writes... I see her as a waste of space... like this one:

SofiaO
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=12978105

2m68ql2.jpg

Quote from profile:

I'm a suck for guys that have their perfect abs in their main picture. So if that's you, and I viewed you, now you know why. Sadly, I prefer guys with nice/handsome faces over a washboard simply because bodys fall apart in time, but a good looking man will always be a good looking man regardless of his age.

In case you didn't bother to look I'm 5'9. I've dated a guy shorter then me. I'm just going to leave it at - it doesn't work for me. Side note: my ideal height is 6'2. Just saying.

First Date A movie. NOT! If you would EVER consider taking someone you're meeting for the first time to a movie PLEASE DO NOT contact me. Also, if your not bright enough to figure out WHY a movie doesn't work on a first date, AGAIN, PLEASE DO NOT contact me.

Or this one:

1nicol3
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=78785554

wv3hbl.jpg

Quote from profile:

When your mom says she wants the BEST for you, she was talking about me. LOL

I want a man who is tall and handsome. Both book and street smart. A hopeless romantic man with a mind blowing loyalty and honesty. Someone who is complex and keep me interested. I don't need an underconstruction or a fixer upper type a guy. Someone who is mentally and financially stable. I won't settle for less than I deserve, I know my worth and I can offer you all the happiness in the world. I'm a princess, ready to be a queen. ;)

If anyone finds women like this desirable, come to Toronto, Canada. Plenty of these hypergamous b****s here to go around... just make sure you have hair!

lkm370

Established Member
Reaction score
^Reading those profiles makes me cringe because everything theyve written would go out the door if the guy is either good looking or rich

Vim

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL @ reading the profiles. Yeah right. Most guys just copy paste messages. Not to sound like i think highly of myself, but i read thoroughly almost all the profiles once a girls physical appearance gets my attention. If I dont like what she writes... I see her as a waste of space... like this one:

SofiaO
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=12978105

2m68ql2.jpg

Quote from profile:

Or this one:

1nicol3
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=78785554

wv3hbl.jpg

Quote from profile:

If anyone finds women like this desirable, come to Toronto, Canada. Plenty of these hypergamous b****s here to go around... just make sure you have hair!
Tonight a weird dude showed me some nasty stuff he was doing with his gf, only to tell me later that that girl is now married to a guy who's father is a rich lawyer. I actually checked it on facebook later and it's true. No matter how they act or what they do, there will always be a market of guys falling hopelessly in love with these girls. And, it will never change so I just take it easy :laugh:

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Tonight a weird dude showed me some nasty stuff he was doing with his gf, only to tell me later that that girl is now married to a guy who's father is a rich lawyer. I actually checked it on facebook later and it's true. No matter how they act or what they do, there will always be a market of guys falling hopelessly in love with these girls. And, it will never change so I just take it easy :laugh:

I hope the guy got prenup.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
just take some comfort in remembering these shallow b****s will reap what they sow.

They're desperate for a rich hunk? Fine. But he's also highly likely to be an arrogant, vain player who knows he has the pick of the broads and will ditch her as soon as a hotter woman pays him any attention. Or if she's really unlucky she'll get an Oscar Pistorius and end up as a bloody bullet-ridden mess on the bathroom floor.
:bigun2:

It will be a toxic relationship of insecurity and paranoia - just what she deserves. That first girl is 28 - I would have hoped by that age she might have matured a little in her attitude. After all, her biological clock is ticking - something we don't have to worry about at least

speaking of Pistorius - he was a NW2-3. You think that might account for some of his deep-seated rage issues?

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
A 50 year old fat balding woman with a moustache would still get laid without much trouble.

While a 25 years old average male has to go through an infinity of hoops to get the sexual favours of a woman.

I don't know if I can agree with that man.... A 50 year old fat balding woman with a moustache?? come on.... that's nasty LOL

Vim

Established Member
Reaction score
This particular girl will soon be blackmailed by that guy and his crew lol. I just love ****-hole pubs

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never had a girlfriend, but neither do I really care for one. From what I've seen, relationships are hell. Besides myself suffering from male pattern baldness, I suffer from Asperger's Syndrome, so just living life normally can be challenging for me.

Since there's a lot of talking about dating, girls, getting laid and stuff like that, me personally, I just find it funny because I have no use for it. But of course, you guys are more than welcome to keep talking about it from your experiences.

Vim

Established Member
Reaction score
I've never had a girlfriend, but neither do I really care for one. From what I've seen, relationships are hell. Besides myself suffering from male pattern baldness, I suffer from Asperger's Syndrome, so just living life normally can be challenging for me.

Since there's a lot of talking about dating, girls, getting laid and stuff like that, me personally, I just find it funny because I have no use for it. But of course, you guys are more than welcome to keep talking about it from your experiences.
We took your thread to a whole other plateau :turned: