Hair Loss: Why We're Often Frustrated

project100

Established Member
Reaction score
I've never had a girlfriend, but neither do I really care for one. From what I've seen, relationships are hell. Besides myself suffering from male pattern baldness, I suffer from Asperger's Syndrome, so just living life normally can be challenging for me.

Since there's a lot of talking about dating, girls, getting laid and stuff like that, me personally, I just find it funny because I have no use for it. But of course, you guys are more than welcome to keep talking about it from your experiences.

Girls can be a lot of fun - until it gets really serious. That's where I always fail. If I could choose, I would never get past the "Fooling around" stage with a girl. But, obviously, it's hard to find girls that are content with that.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Girls can be a lot of fun - until it gets really serious. That's where I always fail. If I could choose, I would never get past the "Fooling around" stage with a girl. But, obviously, it's hard to find girls that are content with that.

If youre good looking most will keep it going a WHILE. Girls love to say theyre fooling around with a hot guy just as much as guys like to do the reverse.
If they are simply settling on you or looking for a guy to lock down cause theyre afraid their eggs are drying up then thats different.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
What Norwood is op?

shookwun

Reaction score
full head of hair checking in.

Need lower hairline, and temple points:smoke:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
full head of hair checking in.

Need lower hairline, and temple points:smoke:

Thanks for that. Now I know I can disregard anything you say from here on out. Time saver.

resu

Reaction score
Same here but in reverse. I cannot explain why I feel it, but my best friend seems to be a bit down about the fact that I'm getting my hair back thanks to my hair transplant.

I guess the privileged like the feeling of being superior to us, even if they are your friends.

I may have been hurt deeply and turned into a jaded jerk because of hair loss, but next time someone tells me he's suffering from cancer, I'm telling him to get over it.

It's the same when I see fat people, or ugly people, I laugh, I laugh hard in front of my friends. They will then say "Dude! You can't do that, have some respect!"

Where is that respect when they can't stop laughing while they make jokes about baldness (yes they do that regularly)? I guess it's OK for hair loss, but not for anything else.

I hate this hypocritical world.

Everyone likes to have a loser friend because it makes them feel superior and when in need that loser friend is always available for them.

The worse comment is that "it's just hair", if it wasn't important why are there millions of hair products?

project100

Established Member
Reaction score
If youre good looking most will keep it going a WHILE. Girls love to say theyre fooling around with a hot guy just as much as guys like to do the reverse.
If they are simply settling on you or looking for a guy to lock down cause theyre afraid their eggs are drying up then thats different.

I once had a major flirt with a girl for almost 2 years. We spoke and wrote to eachother as if we were a couple. We did almost everything couple-like, including sexually, except actually being a couple. I just like it because there is no commitment - you're just having fun with someone else. I don't like the thought of commiting to another person.
She, however, started to want a lot more from us. And I just can't do that.

- - - Updated - - -

I once had a major flirt with a girl for almost 2 years. We spoke and wrote to eachother as if we were a couple. We did almost everything couple-like, including sexually, except actually being a couple. I just like it because there is no commitment - you're just having fun with someone else. I don't like the thought of commiting to another person.
She, however, started to want a lot more from us. And I just can't do that.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone likes to have a loser friend because it makes them feel superior and when in need that loser friend is always available for them.

The worse comment is that "it's just hair", if it wasn't important why are there millions of hair products?

I have seen that before. People that have 'loser' friends so they can feel better about themselves, it's disgusting. And when people do give that terrible comment of "It's just hair.", then why's there so many hair products? Why are there barber shops and hair salons? So much nonsense from people who say it's just hair and then they complain a lot when they get a hair cut they're not too happy about.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have seen that before. People that have 'loser' friends so they can feel better about themselves, it's disgusting. And when people do give that terrible comment of "It's just hair.", then why's there so many hair products? Why are there barber shops and hair salons? So much nonsense from people who say it's just hair and then they complain a lot when they get a hair cut they're not too happy about.

Girls do the same. A group of pretty girls often has a fat girl in there.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
The fat girl is also known as the 'mother hen'

Ha. The funny or sad thing is they seem to have a sense of entitlement too which far exceeds their appearance. Casual relationships are heavily controlled by women.

shookwun

Reaction score
Most baldies are by default chubby chasers. Gotta take what's left over in the pool once the genetically fit have taken their choosing :laugh:

shookwun

Reaction score
hence why a lot of bald guys are alcoholics, need those beer goggles

Having a skull similar to Ben Pakulski is paramount to not looking bizarre, and weird. Even whilst bald he's still attractive despite being follicular challenged.
Ben+Pakulski+_M8c30MPfwfm.jpg

Ben+Pakulski+Generation+Iron+Premieres+NYC+lUoSfHaibygl.jpg

hyryjuha.jpg

BenPakulski-FLX-Jul12-ad-555-1200x520.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

what most high BF Typical bald guy looks like.

= Celibate like most baldies
DSCN9396.JPG

killshine.jpg

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
Having a skull similar to Ben Pakulski is paramount to not looking bizarre, and weird. Even whilst bald he's still attractive despite being follicular challenged.
Ben+Pakulski+_M8c30MPfwfm.jpg

Ben+Pakulski+Generation+Iron+Premieres+NYC+lUoSfHaibygl.jpg

hyryjuha.jpg

BenPakulski-FLX-Jul12-ad-555-1200x520.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

what most high BF Typical bald guy looks like.

= Celibate like most baldies
DSCN9396.JPG

killshine.jpg

That first guy seems frightening actually. He looks like the Hulk which only proves that if you are doing the bald look you'd need to overcompensate. If you don't, then look like the two creeps at the bottom, simple.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Last two guys are fvcked.. But I'm sure they're both great guys ..

Sunburn on 3rd dude? what was he thinking.. he could at least give some slight chance to his follicles.

Vim

Established Member
Reaction score
after seeing the last two guys I'm just tremendously scared of going bald and I'm considering dutasteride now