Hair loss treatment iceberg chart, ideas needed

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
1638544498265.png

So I'm making an iceberg chart over hair loss treatments, and need ideas and suggestions. They're supposed to be ranked depending on a mix between obscurity, safety, and also a bit of humor as well. Note that they don't have to actually be proper treatments per se (shave it bro and hair system being examples), and they don't necessarily need to work. Plz comment your ideas and what layer you think they should be in.

So far we have (the placement is subject to change):

First layer: Just shave it bro, Hair loss shampoo, Vitamins
Second layer: Scalp massages, Diet, Hair fibers, Combover, Laser helmet, Oils
Third layer: Rogaine, Microneedling, FUE, Stemoxydine, Zix, PRP, Onions
Fourth layer: Finasteride, Hair system, FUT, CB0301
Fifth layer: Dutasteride, Loniten, , Topical finasteride, Topical dutasteride, Brotzu lotion
Sixth layer: Spironolactone, RU58841, Pyrilutamide KX-826
Seventh layer: Flutamide, Bicalutamide, Golden showers, MtF transition, Cyproterone Acetate, Aspirin, Lupron
Eight layer: Injecting acid into balls, Therapeutic scalp immolation, Turkish foreskin lotion, Growband, Oral RU58841

Last edited:

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm no expert, but think RU58841 should be Sixth Layer, because we have so little safety information on it and many people report creepy side effects.

Second layer should have "comb over".
On one hand RU isn't that unknown in the hair loss community, but on the other hand the creepy sides some claim can warrant a lower layer (which is also why I put finasteride on 4 instead of 3).

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm no expert, but think RU58841 should be Sixth Layer, because we have so little safety information on it and many people report creepy side effects.

Second layer should have "comb over".

echoing this. I remember a poster on here who claimed he had an unexplained cardiac episode almost leading to his death while being on ru for a few weeks. evidently he could be trolling and correlation =/= causation but whispers about heart problems have surrounded ru for years on the forums

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last layer must include trannyism and Finasteride must be second or 3rd layer at best. It's quite the normie medication.

Furthermore combover, wig and hair fibres are not treatment options. But you really forgot to put hair transplants?

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last layer must include trannyism and Finasteride must be second or 3rd layer at best. It's quite the normie medication.
Sure but the horrific side effect stories of finasteride knock it down a layer imo.
Furthermore combover, wig and hair fibres are not treatment options.
So I'm making an iceberg chart over hair loss treatments, and need ideas and suggestions. They're supposed to be ranked depending on a mix between obscurity, safety, and also a bit of humor as well. Note that they don't have to actually be proper treatments per se (shave it bro and hair system being examples), and they don't necessarliy need to work. Plz comment your ideas and what layer you think they should be in.
But you really forgot to put hair transplants?
FUE and FUT are in layer 3 and 4 respectively.

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it funny how Finasteride is so deep in the iceberg, but I guess that's reasonable cuz so many people don't know about it or take it till their hair loss has progressed enough. Castration should definitely be in the seventh or eight layer (Castrati don't go bald).

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure but the horrific side effect stories of finasteride knock it down a layer imo.
Don't agree. This is not about 'horrible' but obscurity and desparation. finasteride is well known and most doctors will falsely claim that it has no permanent side effects.

Pyrilutamide KX-826, Onion juice
and
PISS

Yes, there was a trend that smearing your own urine on your scalp helped hair growth.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't agree. This is not about 'horrible' but obscurity and desparation. finasteride is well known and most doctors will falsely claim that it has no permanent side effects.
Well I did say it's also about safety, but I see your point.
Pyrilutamide KX-826, Onion juice
and
PISS

Yes, there was a trend that smearing your own urine on your scalp helped hair growth.
Which layers?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I did say it's also about safety, but I see your point.
Well, it is a meme, so there are already established rules, you know. But that's the last thing I have to say about this, sorry if I forced my opinion on you. Do as you please.

Which layers?
Piss the one before the last one maybe? Onions 3 and Pyrilutamide KX-826 5 or 6.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oils. like peppermint/rosemary/flaxseed oil. could be lumped together with vitamins

one of my mates rubbed that bullshit on his scalp and the only thing I did was make him appear both balding and greasy

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score