Hair loss treatment iceberg chart, ideas needed

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright so I'm putting the treatments on the iceberg itself now, however it seems like the last few layers are getting really bloated and verbose and it's really hard to fit stuff in there, even after condensing the wording...

... so I'm gonna add a 12th layer! And divide the last 2 layers between 3. At this pace we're gonna be on the other side of the planet lol.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The 6 layer( spironolactone ) is already extremely brutal ;D

But is so to speak the cure against baldness . Unfortunately, with the result that the penis falls off and you turn into a eunuch / tranny:

HtSWm3I.jpg

79h9xipkp6p31.webp

Last edited:

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
The 6 layer( spironolactone ) is already extremely brutal ;D

But is so to speak the cure against baldness . Unfortunately, with the result that the penis falls off and you turn into a eunuch / tranny:

View attachment 174269
If only they could make the effects of extreme drugs localized to the scalp...

dudealpha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 173553

So I'm making an iceberg chart over hair loss treatments, and need ideas and suggestions. They're supposed to be ranked depending on a mix between obscurity, safety, and also a bit of humor as well. Note that they don't have to actually be proper treatments per se (shave it bro and hair system being examples), and they don't necessarily need to work. Plz comment your ideas and what layer you think they should be in.

So far we have (the placement is subject to change):

First layer: Just shave it bro, Hair loss shampoo, Vitamins
Second layer: Scalp massages, Diet, Hair fibers, Combover, Laser helmet, Oils
Third layer: Rogaine, Microneedling, FUE, Stemoxydine, Zix, PRP, Onions
Fourth layer: Finasteride, Hair system, FUT, CB0301
Fifth layer: Dutasteride, Loniten, , Topical finasteride, Topical dutasteride, Brotzu lotion
Sixth layer: Spironolactone, RU58841, Pyrilutamide KX-826
Seventh layer: Flutamide, Bicalutamide, Golden showers, MtF transition, Cyproterone Acetate, Aspirin, Lupron
Eight layer: Injecting acid into balls, Therapeutic scalp immolation, Turkish foreskin lotion, Growband, Oral RU58841
do guys unironically consider full on transitioning into a woman to curb hairloss? wtf is this place. Growband on eighth layer tho, lol

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
do guys unironically consider full on transitioning into a woman to curb hairloss? wtf is this place. Growband on eighth layer tho, lol
Well it does often work to grow hair back, even when you are NW5+, so it is what it is. Though I don't think someone who are not transgender would go full blown MtF just for hair, that seems a bit extreme.

The iceberg is finished now though, ended up with 13 layers lol: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-hair-loss-treatment-iceberg-revealed.135670/