look at this guy for example

before "natural hair loss treatment"

AFTER:

1638548317210.png

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude gained like 10 lbs of water in his face and became a hatcel Qanon coper. what hairloss does to a man...
man this guy is FUCKED. i mean. he has the worst combination of both being twinkish and being bald. worst combination ever. and his voice is faggy as f***.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
second or third should have laser helmet/therapy. another masterpiece of boomer science

PRP in third or second as well
Better than zoomer and millenial (((science))). "Gender and sex doesnt exist, pregnant " people" not women, math is le evil yt supremacist lie"

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Better than zoomer and millenial (((science))). "Gender and sex doesnt exist, pregnant " people" not women, math is le evil yt supremacist lie"

damn do people actually sh*t on math like that ? peak brainletism

we're lucky it's only a very vocal minority that hold myopic views like that

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
damn do people actually sh*t on math like that ? peak brainletism

we're lucky it's only a very vocal minority that hold myopic views like that
Vocal minority my ***. Silent majorities have absolutely no tracjectory whatsoever.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
im a milienial. (born 1991) i think its the sanest generation. zoomers are compleatly out of their mind and boomers are to conservative. millennials are the perfect mixture. we grew up in the early 2000's which was maybe the best decade ever because the pc bullshit dident existed but technology was good enough to enjoy. great area. video games were great. movies were mostly great. no tranny worshipping and censuring of every comedy. zoomers are insane with their ideas

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
im a milienial. (born 1991) i think its the sanest generation. zoomers are compleatly out of their mind and boomers are to conservative. millennials are the perfect mixture. we grew up in the early 2000's which was maybe the best decade ever because the pc bullshit dident existed but technology was good enough to enjoy. great area. video games were great. movies were mostly great. no tranny worshipping and censuring of every comedy. zoomers are insane with their ideas
Im a millenial too born 1993. Yea the 2000s were definitely hugely better than today. But we're the ones who started SJWism

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Vocal minority my ***. Silent majorities have absolutely no tracjectory whatsoever.

they don't shape the cultural landscape but they still hold sway in the voting booth tbh

I can't believe such fringe beliefs are relevant in Europe in any way. to me it seems like idiotic echo chambers that try to shout over the civil discourse of rational society

it's possible I still have too much faith in my fellow man however. I just can't comprehend such irrational ignorance

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im a millenial too born 1993. Yea the 2000s were definitely hugely better than today. But we're the ones who started SJWism
a minority of rejects started it but zoomers today come up with more insane bullshit every day. but i dont remember the media (who are mostly 40+) being this SJW back then like they are today.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
a minority of rejects started it but zoomers today come up with more insane bullshit every day. but i dont remember the media (who are mostly 40+) being this SJW back then like they are today.
Yea zoomers took what millennials started and ran with it