K

karankaran

* Deleted because I had a change of heart *

Last edited by a moderator:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd rather a flippant comment calling me a prick over somehow telling me in quite a measured way that I am a psychopath.

IMO neither should be banned, but I'm not a mod so its by the by.

I guess that makes us different. If I'm going to be insulted I'd at least like to know why, not just indiscriminate abuse. I guess I just hate simple minds/acts, and this was a simple act.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess that makes us different. If I'm going to be insulted I'd at least like to know why, not just indiscriminate abuse. I guess I just hate simple minds/acts, and this was a simple act.
You strike me as quite an analytical person: I suppose that's mostly a good thing for the most part, but I imagine you get pissed off with a lot of people because of that.

I'm a lot more aloof compared to you.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You strike me as quite an analytical person: I suppose that's mostly a good thing for the most part, but I imagine you get pissed off with a lot of people because of that.

Oh man lately this is killing me, I'm beginning to feel like I hate most people, and genuinely dislike the vast majority. Of course being analytical means I also hate traits in myself, however these are nothing compared to a lot of people around me. Some guys have literally a multiplicity of bad traits, just stacked on each other, ready to come out.

And I get on well with pretty much everyone, there isn't usually a type of person that leaves me stuck socially, that I don't know how to relate to. But I can get on well with someone 99% of the time, but if they show that darkness, their true colours, everything changes. I hate certain people who I joke around with and talk to daily, social life sucks like that, I feel so dirty but how else are humans supposed to get on with their lives.

I do need to stop being so judgemental, I know this, at the same time maybe is is just reality that most people are genuinely c****? I mean that is possible.

K

karankaran

I'm not going to choose sides on any of these debates, but as a side note, I will apologise on behalf of the forum if you didn't feel welcome because you are gay.

I do believe that some of the men here do it in a flippant manner and do not truly harbour any ill will towards gay folk.

You're welcome here as a poster any time.

Thank you for this. By just saying a few words of kindness, you just melted my heart. and you took all my bitterness away. bitterness and anger that was festering for days. Thanks again.

K

karankaran

You are an attention seeker and people figured it out very quickly, I do feel for you as you clearly have mental issues as well, but I think we shouldn't let that meddle with our community at the same time.

Where was I homophobic towards you? Regardless of my sympathy for you, I don't think I should just let that go.

You also said exactly what I said when it comes to generalising about gay men, if I've been homophobic, so have you.

I am willing to let it go. Because Johnson was so nice, I am willing to let go off all the beef. We are good! I have also deleted my quoted post.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It wasn't the prick comment that got him banned ironically, I would have ignored that as he is insignificant to me. It was the repeated taunts and stalking rudiger's posts, being offensive and plain bizarre behaviour.

I'm actually so glad you've noticed this.

What happened is we basically had a ceasefire, stopped arguing. However- now that we were "pals" again, he took the opportunity to reinforce some of the trolling tactics and "insults" he used to give me (if you could call them insults because they were pretty lame, but the intent was there).

So basically he was being friendly just so he could get in digs here and there, which is practically a psychotic calculating move. And I decided f*** that, I'd rather have an official enemy than someone who's a "friend" for the sake of knifing you here and there.

I doubt many people would have noticed the way he was replying to me so consistently, with his version of passive aggressive insults, but it was definitely taunting. This is why I do defend your decisions, there's a reason you're doing this, and I think the rest of your post explaining everything, I don't know how anyone could argue with it.

He was a combination of a few things that are unwanted around here. People have been banned for making trolling irrelevant posts, like 80% of his posts were indecipherable, it's kinda like he became part of the background on here so he got away with it, but really it should've been addressed a long time ago. Nobody comes on here to see what is basically spam.

Then there was the issues he had with you, which to be honest I was unaware of but people have been telling me he really had it in for you. Another thing that is potentially bannable, but you've explained it went beyond that.

I wouldn't say most people are c****, but I will say that most people are naturally self serving which can often make them behave like c****.

A lot of people do lots of nice deeds every day, but many of them go unnoticed.

I'm trying to realise this but it's so difficult. I really don't want to end up Nietzschean and alone, but it's going that way.

I guess I'm just going to have to isolate that feeling of when I see people behaving in a genuinely good manner, however even this is often bullshit. For example I know a girl who organises charity events, and at first I thought "what a nice human being" but there are many things about her that make her an awful human being, and over time it became very clear that she's a narcissist, and these events and fundraisers are her way of being in charge and influencing people.

She actually threatened another woman once who was organising her own event last Christmas, and has been hostile whenever people try to "take over" her projects (basically trying to help).

She's inherently flawed in many ways, this charity thing is just one aspect, and it's the tip of the iceberg.

And this woman isn't even the worst person I know! There's way worse. It's stacks and stacks of c****.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am willing to let it go. Because Johnson was so nice, I am willing to let go off all the beef. We are good! I have also deleted my quoted post.

If you can hold true to that promise then fine, I am happy to move on.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Point about rclark is that generally his behaviour has been odd as explained to me by a few members over pm too. Like I said, there are people in the periphery who are on that watch list for various reasons according to our private forum - it also has extra people admin is aware of.

It wasn't just because he called me a prick. Even though I've never interacted with him, he's actually laid into me many times even when I'm not even in the conversation. Strange. Each time I ignored it hoping he would get bored or grow up (despite being older). But when you're getting a bad rep with others, make largely poor absurd posts and then repeatedly antagonise a mod, it's a no brainer what will happen. It's a one month ban and he's been banned previously by another mod too.

Hope that clarifies it. If rudiger called me a prick right now and kept persisting, he'd just get a pm at most to cool down. It's about the overall profile and value shown by the person on here. Same with people like cf, ex etc.

It wasn't the prick comment that got him banned ironically, I would have ignored that as he is insignificant to me. It was the repeated taunts and stalking rudiger's posts, being offensive and plain bizarre behaviour.

PRICK!

K

karankaran

If you can hold true to that promise then fine, I am happy to move on.

Please do not act as if you are doing me some favor dude.

You are essentially saying:
"You are a subhuman. So let me do you a favor by moving on. Since I see you as a servant, if you ever come at me, I will show you your place".

Anyways, you once mentioned that '98.5% of gays are like this' and attributed some negative attributes to us. So yeah you have been pretty homophobic.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, some forum mods are more aggressive but I prefer letting things be. Nobody behaves perfectly. However, nobody should behave consistently 'off' either even on a hair loss forum where many of us have issues. I like to give people time and also see how they are interacting with the wider community. Can't let personal issues come into it even though some forum mods are aggressive when someone attacks them.

I think over time you see someone's personality on here. Look at karankaran, he's been angry at many members on here recently and getting angry at me too over various issues. However, I've never once thought to ban him. Because I felt he was going through a tough time and also wanted acceptance in our community. His anger didn't stem from being vindictive but vulnerable and loneliness, I believed that. And now Johnson has just shown that really was the case and karankaran has a place here. Also he has made a contribution to the forum generally.

LOL and I was just thinking "let's see how long it lasts".

Please do not act as if you are doing me some favor dude.

You are essentially saying:
"You are a subhuman. So let me do you a favor by moving on. Since I see you as a servant, if you ever come at me, I will show you your place".

Anyways, you once mentioned that '98.5% of gays are like this' and attributed some negative attributes to us. So yeah you have been pretty homophobic.

No man, you said to me that you are letting it go, that was an insincere and disingenuous thing to say, because you aren't humbly moving on, you are saying "I am letting you away with what you did, and if you accept my proposal, you're accepting guilt for what you've done". I've seen this kind of sh*t too many times in ex's and some "friends", you know what you're doing with your little victories, and I should really have called you out on it.

When really I just want to move on, but I know you are not the type who will let that happen. Maybe temporarily, but I'll be hearing your sh*t again for sure, and this time it didn't take very long.

Translate my words however you want, but you are stretching completely. You have an inferiority complex, you've written about this "subhuman" thing before and I think the way you write is similar to how I've seen people with truly awful mental illnesses write (such as schizophreniacs).

I am not writing that to shame you but because I feel you really do have issues, and I just want you to leave it because I don't know how to engage with debating/arguing with you, and I have a strong feeling you are going to continually goad me into doing so.

So please, do as you initially suggested, and "let it go", whatever I've done.