Hair Loss Clinical Research Pipeline Released

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So basically in the short term we are hoping to hear something (see photos) from brotzu's lotion before 2016 year end. If that does'n happen then we should hear something solid from Histogen during 2017 (better photos / Mexico timeline update). If that doesn't happen then we should expect something from Sesheido during 2018 (at least photos or posibly treatment release in Japan). If that doesn't hapen then we should expect some news from Tjitsu by 2019 regarding their expected treatment for 2020....Man I hope we get at least a finasteride substitute without sides by 2020! It looks promising but wen I think that I have already waited for more than 10 years for something to work my hopes are turned off...but well, lets try to keep the good vibes!!
While I have good days and bad days I still always think and worry about my hair loss, but at this point it's really just a matter of time until we have a viable treatment on the market. The market has been extremely underserved and there's just too much money to be made.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
While I have good days and bad days I still always think and worry about my hair loss, but at this point it's really just a matter of time until we have a viable treatment on the market. The market has been extremely underserved and there's just too much money to be made.

Same opinion.. don't know why it took so damn long to actually start researching more about hairloss and find some treatments.. I mean what if finasteride and minoxidil hadn't been found by ACCIDENT? We'd probably have no approved treatments..

I feel especially sorry for the guys who are really long here.. I wish them the thickest and healthiest hair in human existence.. I want a NW6 cure even though I am just something in between NW2 to 3. They deserve it so bad..

Last edited:

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean what if finasteride and minoxidil hadn't been found by ACCIDENT?

finasteride wasn't discovered by accident.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hell yeah

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the difference between Shiseido and Replicel ?

FBP

My Regimen
Reaction score
HairLossTalk Members:

It's an exciting time in hair loss research, and as a result, we have just released a new section on the site covering the research projects, and new hair loss treatments currently in the pipeline.

Hair Loss Clinical Research | Development Pipeline

You can click on each item to see a page dedicated to the treatment. Please check these pages often, as we will be adding links to new information, interviews with the teams, and updates on their status.

----

Many thanks to Swoop for his invaluable contribution of information while we had this page put together. If you could all do us a favor and click the text links on the page to share this very important page across social media, it will help get the word out, and hopefully become a hub for sourcing this information.

hair loss talk

Just joined this site and glad to see at least two of these pipeline PH3's are ones I heard about before. Follica being the one I put my $$ on. Virtually all the viable techniques in the pipeline are the same. They take sample follicles, culture them, then implant the new/stem cells back into the head via regular injections. This is great news as this is very outpatient/non-invasive, effective, natural (in my opinion), and probably just as effective as FUE without being as detectable. Cost wise I see it being the same or tidbit less than hair transplant nowadays.

I'm only 30 and hangin on to what I got so hopefully if it lasts 5 years or more one of these will actually not only work but be on the market. I invest in some biotech's and know only those in Ph3 ones are the ones I should pay most close attention towards.

One recc is to have info as to whether a given drug is entering Phase X or completed and just waiting on results data to be published. For Ph3, since they are usually largest trials that makes a big difference. Anyone know where Follica's ph3 is at? I hope closer to FDA nda submission/pdufa but heard it's still looking like 2020 which would make me believe ph III trial still starting/under way.

Last edited:

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The pipeline has JAK in phase I which it is not

AFAIK, Jak reported failure on androgenetic alopecia, right ? So, I am guessing they are out.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its definitely under phase 1....

Nope

20170118_215914.png

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we have any info on Rapunzel, what Angelo Christiano (and maybe Colin Jahoda?) are working on? I know a large clinical study involving hair cloning that Jahoda was running ended last month.

HairClone was started by the creator of Intercytex and has Dr Claire Higgins working with them. Do we have any updated info on them?

And what about that French team working on creating follicles for L'Oreal Paris?