Hair is not Life but it's Pretty Damn Close; HRT and Pictorial Posts Prove it.

How far are you willing to go to restore a full head of hair?

• Full-blown Feminization

Votes: 39 15.0%
  • Slight Gyno

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Slight Breast Growth

Votes: 27 10.4%
  • Only "Male" Treatments

Votes: 90 34.6%
  • Dude, I won't even touch finasteride

Votes: 59 22.7%

• Total voters

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Late Night with Janey:

Interviewer: So, Janey, why do you so often talk about yourself in the third person singlular?

Janey: Well, I am non-binary although I can stay stuck on either binary to the exclusion of the other, for extended periods of time and then I switch to the other again and I have no idea why or what controls this effect. So by saying Janey instead of "I", I can more easily keep my two personalities straight in my mind. Since I am both and yet also neither, this makes it often easier for me to categorize things that my male side did in the past say, or in reference to his personality or character.

Interviewer: So wait! That's interesting. Are you saying that Janey has a completely different personality?

Janey: Well, maybe that is stating things too far but Will and Janey have a common set of memories but how you present shapes how people respond to you and it leads to different personality choices. Janey can get away with calling females and young people "dear" but my male binary might get people pissed off if he did that. Janey can touch people on the shoulder after thanking them and males should never, ever do that. Females all but universally call Janey, honey or sweetie and other diminutive but they never address my male binary that way. Janey wears makeup and so far my male binary has not. My female personality is far more coquettish and likely to ham things up a bit for fun. My male side is sober and serious but actually much less balanced than Janey. Let me say, also that being on HRT changes both of their cores a bit, at least in my case. Everybody is different among non-binaries. I call it dual personality syndrome, not disorder because it is only a disorder if you don't realize which is which and that is gender dysphoria at its most confounding with neither personality essentially realizing when the other is in control with neither personality able to disclose the situation to say my ex-wife. My personalities didn't tattle, lol. Perhaps stereotypically, Janey's feelings are more easily hurt than my male side's but Janey is also more able to forgive and not take things personally. When you put yourself out there, you get praised but you also fell attacked at times unfairly.

Mostly though people have treated Janey swell and she thanks all of the folks on here.<mwwah>

Interviewer: Did you grow up wishing to be female?

janey: No.

Interviewer: So you just one day decided to be non-binary female as a personal choice?

Janey: No. It was inextricably tied to my hair loss and particularly my "rock and roll" hair. I have to wear my hair long for both personalities so that part is core. As I grew older, I thought constantly more so about being "smooth" down there like Ken, which seems weird but for me, but I didn't want anything down there really. I never thirsted for a vulva but the idea of testing one out intrigues me if it is at all similar to the cis-female experience but there is the little issue of not being able to go back after the cut....

Interviewer: Has your sexual preference changed?

Janey: No, well barely. I don't talk out of school but the pungent male smell doesn't do anything for me and before as a male, that smell, well, males know. The smell can inspire actions and thoughts and even compulsion. Chemical females tend not to like sex compulsively or have fetishes and many of us find it a relief for both sides of our binaries. I have so many puns but since I still prefer chicks, I broke things to my marine corps father by saying, "look at the bright side, at least I am not gay!" But it went right over his head.

Interviewer: What's with the "Goddess bless" tagline? Do you really worship a Goddess?

Janey: Well, hmm. I kind of do and doing this has been a talisman to me during HRT, transition and hair regrowth. Everything in my life came crashing around me as I came out as first, having serious gender dysporia. Now therapy and meds make dysporia eminently treatable so now I don't feel dysphoria either way. Also, Goddess Bless is a pretty good shtick among MtF's on the reddit boards and even here as well. It tends to dissipate anger towards me if I am a bit too pointed or snarky previously.

Interviewer: Do you ever say "God"?

Janey: Nope. Unless with a small case "g". I literally had a revelation that I will always distinctly remember that I was to go on HRT and Goddess, not god, would sponsor my efforts and guarantee my success on this path. Cause, see, if people think that wearing a dress in public is easy for non-binary folks, well, not for me. One of the things that I am proudest of is practicing while presenting as a female and as a male and practicing here, means in court as a lawyer. There was a lot of, if not shame, a lot of self-consciousness especially before I thought that I could pass. I think I do pass with the wig and makeup and I get hit on online constantly and since I am an XY female, I like the attention if good-spirited. I do tell them that they will have to catch me at one of those rare times where my libido expresses itself. I have posed nude, all of me, on various sites and it's not hard to find me in those pics on Reddit. I am proud of those pics especially at my age and posing naked is liberating to me as an expression of femininity.

I am really into classical Greek and Roman art and those are my physical archetypes:

Interviewer: What about things like goddamned or god-awful?

Janey: That would be Goddess-awful and Goddess-damned so and so or whatever. OMG for me is "oh my Goddess!" without fail. Try it. It's fun and liberating. "God" made us bald dammit. Goddess wants us to have hair if we emulate her and her softer gentler persuasions and females understand such persuasions.

Interviewer: Then why do so many even feminist females still say "God"?

Janey: Daddy issues.

Interviewer (laughing hard): Clever!

Interviewer: Ahem. So why do you do all of this?

Janey: All of what?

Interviewer: Early today, I noticed that among what's new threads, you had been the last person to answer all of the top ten questions. It was Janey, avatar, all the way down.

Janey: Well, people wouldn't post if they didn't want answers either here or on reddit. I only answer questions where I have specific or generalized knowledge or experience about such questions. It makes me sad to see unanswered questions by people losing their hair. That's the worst feeling ever along with dysphoria for MtF's and HRT is frankly complicated for MtF's and XY's using HRT and I just remember things and I am an excellent typist and I have a pretty quick mind. Yes, sometimes, I will look on reddit and on nights late where nobody is on much, I tend to answer almost all of the questions by myself. Being a lawyer, I know how to phrase things without extending the science or data past what we actually know. I rarely if ever say something like "HRT cures baldness" unless the statement is merely hortatory.

Interviewer: Does this mean that you don't have a life, lol?

Janey: Sort of. I can't practice with a mask on my face. I can't breathe like that so I have lots of time and a genius IQ with nothing else to do really and I consider what I do on here and on Reddit as creative volunteer work. I love to write and I have an audience. I have a nicely composed blog but I wasn't getting hits and I still need the hits and interactions with others. I have many people on here that I consider to be friends and some that I am sort of smitten with in a non-sexual way. See, my male binary would not have used the term "smitten" but Jane can pull it off. Plus all of the Janey-friendly bars are still barely operating. Janey has largely been cooped up since she at least looked halfway decent. And no, I never BS about looks or hair loss. As I am wont to say, I do have mirrors at home. I can't do the thing where I asked others, "how am I doing? I am exactly aware as to how I am doing and I would have kept Janey more or less under wrap if she hadn't been a hit.

Has anyone seen the movie, Ruby Spears? That is so close to my experience as I develop a personality that largely didn't exist previously.

Interviewer: What makes you think that you are a genius?

Well, mostly because everybody I know tells me that they have never encountered an intellect like mine. Even if they have, it is still is a nice compliment. I was wasting my life pre-HRT like many others, refusing to leave the house due to agoraphobia. I mean, I can write an article from memory in an amazingly short period of time. I am creative and I have excellent wit, at least for those with elevated senses of humor. (Sniffs) No, I mean hopefully I have universal humor but I have created an entire stand-up riff that is maybe like 15 minutes long and well, I had my therapist rolling at least. Maybe I will post them on here. I have them hidden currently on my blog which also has hidden quite a bit of photography of Janey wearing different costumes that implicate being a "sissy". You have to work through those fears of being a "sissy" obviously to be out as non-binary.

Interviewer: Do you think anyone will actually read all of this?

Janey: No. But a lot of this will be material for coming novels and even a biography of divorce as an MtF. It's a nightmare still and I am theoretically in a trans-friendly state, Maryland. Once I become famous, then people might read this. This is pretty good content. Nobody else waxes pontifically about such controversial and perhaps little known facts of the MtF non-binary existence. Well, very few<winks>

Interview: Have you "cheated" on your looks or hair restoration?

janey: Why, whatever are you implying? (pouts with bottom lip out) (laughs).

I think I know what you are implying. Nope, no surgery except for a gum transplant for my veneers. Nothing else but salon treatments and HRT and good clean living. Hair-wise, I would admit cheating by previously having a transplant but they botched me and it only partially took. Thank Goddess I still had enough hair to comb over it. So, no, my hair if anything has had the situation of a previous transplant as something to overcome as they scarred me horribly both on top and in the donor areas. I haven't been able to even discuss this ever, until the healing I have had via HRT and microneedling which heals scars and leaves newly-viable tissue behind.

I have been blessed by Her and given insight as to what might work for transition and hair growth and the rest is Providence as they say. Intellect has made a huge difference in terms of my approach and everything is detailed and thought out systematically and logically. My male side is actually the one that is more easily distracted and a bit more scattered, at least until HRT. MY male side hasn't been around much though the last three years and pretty much only re-emerged partially because "he" likes his new hair.

Interviewer: Is it hard being you?

Janey: Not anymore but yes, it was previously as a stay at home underachieving creative intellect and genius, and I was quite isolated when my children were at school. I was obsessed with the idea of no longer having male genitalia and HRT moderate that to a non-compulsive wish.

Interviewer: Anything that you would like to share in general?

Janey: Hmm. People have asked but I mean, it's a bit weird when they do it in private messages, but yes, I am intact and my thinking on that goes back and forth. It's ironic but intact MtF's seem to be more "in demand" than MtF's after SRS due to a whole host of weird male fetishes which I no longer really understand because HRT greatly reduces the ability to fantasize and essentially eradicates all fetishes so most intact gals are bottoms because you don't need fantasies or fetishes to bottom, especially for people who treat you nice. I am not telling tales out of school but it helps if I close my eyes and think of England. Of course, very few will get that pun but trust me, it is very funny among those who have studied Victorian sexual mores.

Janey: We better stop here so at I at least have some decent material for interviews in the future.<winks and curtsies> Thanks for such great high level questions. You seem to be a genius yourself<winks again>

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not necessarily black and white and to a certain extend it depends upon the sport. Fencing for instance, might present no competitive issues. Politically, it is a pretty dumb statement. She should have just said that as governor she would follow the science where it leads or something vague like that. Eh, I don't care as I don't have transgender role models and as non-binary, I have no dead name and really no excluded pronouns except formally and legally as a female named Jane, I use She, Her, Hers:

I am tripping again because I didn't write that article nor do I agree with Jenner nor support her for office. I posted it because it is of interest to people on HRT. Why couldn't 15 year old boys on HRT "just for the hair" be on the girls' teams too. Eventually, they will need an HRT exemption because so many MtF's are non-binary and just stay in the men's room because well, I won't go into that but otherwise it looks like discrimination against XY's with the same estrogen/AA handicap.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What Almost Nobody Gets Right

1. You fail to titrate your doses
2. You can't stop tinkering; This is a cis-male thing; we tinker but if you can't leave your hands off the dial for a few months, then the situation is impenetrable.
3. Few of you are using enough estradiol.

I believe that there is a huge amount of confusion regarding estrogen in the MtF community and some of that bleeds over to here. We still have huge gaps in knowledge but it appears that MtF's, at least initially, might have to opt for either breasts or hair but not both. Why? Because mega-doses of estrogen tend to halt breast growth immediately and forever for MtFs. Since everyone uses too much estrogen all through HRT, our fora are choked with whiners about breasts. By the way, not everyone on HRT even gets external results so we have tons of these familiar posts: "Help! HRT is not working for me". People on HRT feel entitled to cis-female-like breast growth and that just doesn't happen for many of us. I mean, it did to me but probably because I used too little estrogen starting out and took many breaks from my DIY beginnings on HRT.

So, on the MtF side, initially, at least, it appears that MtFs have to choose either a breast goal or a hair goal but not both. Why? Because hair regrowth requires far more estrogen than does breast growth. I know because I looked exactly like a female from the neck down for several years and I got no "results" above my neck, except my eyes opened up some. So, I was a really hot babe from the neck down and still an aging troll from the neck up. I started HRT on .30 mg of Premarin, a well-known contraceptive composed of the different natural estrogens found in female pregnant horses. Premarin is slightly stronger than estradiol but not that much so say .5 mg of estradiol titrated upwards after six months to .625 mg. This was my whole first year of formal HRT which most indicate is too small a dose to cause any feminization at all, nor was I taking an AA except for dutasteride and finasteride. This was because I am non-binary and I was trying to avoid breast growth. Ha ha says my Goddess above. "I will give you great youth and beauty but outstanding breasts are non-negotiable if you want your locks back".

The Goddess above has given hair to females. Men are silly. Abundant, flowing locks aren't for them. With Brad Pitt being a one in a million exception but still, Mr. Pitt's own wife, Jenn, still has better hair and it's not that close. These boy bands that people keep posting, yes, they have great density but it comes in the form of a hair helmet, Who wants that? Female caucasian hair is the most sexually dimorphic hair not just in terms of growth but also in terms of color, plus whites have more shades of hair than other races (sorry, race is rarely relevant but with hair, you can't not mention race). Then there is thing with hairlines being too low. It looks crappy. AntiDHTor or whoever, to me looked absolutely hideous with his regrowth. He went from a normal, nice male head of hair with recession that was barely cosmetically significant to Eddie Munster and literally had hair all over his face where it didn't belong.

So here's the gig. Because far more estrogen is needed to grow hair than even big breasts, you guys have to pass through the breast stage at the beginning but the hair regrowth stage only happens at the end. Why are my breasts so developed? Well, I started with estriol, bi-estro cream and then tiny amounts of E, titrated upwards every six months. This is an extremely conservative protocol and it did the opposite of what I expected. Instead it drew out my "2nd puberty" and my breasts now have been growing for six plus years and my hair still isn't quite finished although my hairline appears to be dropping rapidly.

So paradoxically, those of you using tiny amounts of E as part of your cocktail are probably doing the opposite of what you mean to. Instead, you guys should flood your systems (within reason, always titrate if you have sides) right from the beginning. That has a good chance of fusing your breast ducts right away and voila, like 90 percent of MtFs on HRT, you will experience little to no breast growth. Then you want to continue titrating upwards until you meet the Wpath target numbers for E and T.

Here's what's different. The MtF community argues vociferously about every single med and every single ingestion method. We are tinkerers just like you folks but for MtFs the focus is all but invariably breast growth and not hair regrowth. Maybe because breast growth is semi-permanent or maybe because so many of us even with full heads of hair simply don't have the right look with our own hair. Anyway, if people come to for instance, AskMtFHrT, they are going to basically only discuss new protocols or how to improve protocols but always it is directed towards improving breast growth. Unlike what folks think, MtFs struggle to grow breasts at all.

So, for growing boobs, a lower-dose estrogen protocol is called for and boobs can grow big with marginal amounts of estrogen and no t-blockers. You don't have to come anywhere close to meeting proposed targets for breast growth. For results above the neck, however, in my experience, an MtF needs to hit Wpath targets or only marginal hair improvement is possible/likely.

So first of all, none of you are using enough estrogen which is the inverse of the MtF community where people use far too much starting out, chasing "results". Second, you have got to meet these Wpath targets for some consecutive period of time before you are likely to see results. There is a well-known article cited previously on here from 2016 related to spironolactone and the need to hit targets to restart hair growth and then maintain these targets. FtMs go bald right off the bat so that's of no interest except to show that T is involved and seriously involved in male pattern baldness.

A crux of the article is that it's hard to hit targets for many MtFs and this is where the AA's and progestins come in. E2 only works fine for hair regrowth with nothing else (except Duta for protection against missing targets) but particularly for those who ingest tablets and swallow them, using an AA like Bicalutamide or spironolactone or Cyproterone Acetate can ensure that they hit target E on much less estrogen. Buccal and Sublingual folks don't have to worry about this but I don't believe that they have better "results". It's just cheaper to go the buccal method if you don't have health insurance buying your meds, which I do.

Instead, you guys tend to use marginal amounts of estrogen, often without an AA and that seems to just be a recipe for frustration. I was using topical E years ago and getting minimal results related to hair improvement. My breasts were big and full but not my hair so even though I am non-binary, I decided that I had to try to hit targets now for six months to a year before desisting. You guys give up on everything right away. You all moan about these multitude of sides that strangely enough, MtFs don't tend to get and then you give up.

So, in May, I stopped using 200 mg of spironolactone daily and dropped finasteride since it was unlikely to provide any benefits not supplied by dutasteride and I switched from premarin, which is highly controversial in the MtF community to Climara 100 patches and bam, I hit targets right away and I had never even come close before. I am entering month five of my estrogen blast-off and all has been photographed and I will see if the hairline finally comes down but mostly I expect thickening and changes in texture and ability to grow it long. Always, the temples come last and I have some opinions on why that is and also as to why beards might be incompatible for most guys who want perfect hair.

My initial goal had been to help transgender females over college age learn to pass but that is fraught with danger and not worth the hassle because of our community's rigid groupthink. We are not suppose to even intimate that a large percentage of older "gals" as is the term that we go by, look like hell. Instead, our motto is that all women are beautiful.

Um....no, they are not and many transgender females don't appear to even be trying; they can just say that they are non-binary nowadays though. Well, I am non-binary but between hair and big breasts and marginal dutasteride guy hair and no breasts, that is an easy choice for me; I already reproduced and was married to a beautiful woman.

Long story short, since I am verbose, 1) use more estradiol and titrate upwards towards Wpath target E and T levels as fast as possible to minimize breast growth and then get you to the target regions where hair regrowth is greatly facilitated and 2) Stay on a regimen for at least six months and try not to keep adding and subtracting things. Of course, I am a tinkerer too but I am only in this for the hair and I am not ashamed to admit it but being female is addictive and many of you won't want to come back:

Here is a bit of creative writing that I have done related to entering the Goddess's domain and not wanting ever to leave:

"A funny thing happened to me on my way to the ball. I don't disavow anything prior to this and deep down, I knew that this was probably going to happen....

But I must confess that the Goddess took a hold of me, and when the Goddess called, I was powerless not to follow, powerless not to emulate Her.

So all that stuff about being non-binary.... well, I have moved on but since I am one who doesn't claim to be "female", I still feel as though I am somewhere in between "female" and mtf non-binary.

I have become captured by the experience and it is now too late for me to escape. I don't want to escape.

Beware all who enter here that this might be a one-way ticket in that I think that estrogen can become like a drug and like any drug that you like, you just want more and more.

There's definitely, for me, an ecstasy, an euphoria from taking estrogen. So if you just want to see what breasts are like or just want to see if estrogen improves your hair, and then slip back to what you were before, well there's a good chance that you won't make it back. Just saying.... Be careful what you wish for.

Beware to all those who enter and taste estrogen's wonderful delights. It's like the Greek sirens who pull you in and in and in and then you happily dive right in. Many enter the Goddess's chambers, very few of us ever leave".

Last thing I remember
I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
"Relax," said the night man
"We are programmed to receive
You can check-out any time you like
But you can never leave....

Eagles-Hotel California-1976

View attachment 152883
Well, two negatives quick and from pretty old content of mine. The way that I see it at least you are reading my stuff and I love readers. Probably nicer to say what you don't like so I can take it into account for the future.

Thanks,
Janey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I answer many different types of questions but one type that I boycott and where I refuse to "play" has to do with guys asking not "Am I going bald?"That is fine and productive to answer. But the "what Norwood am I? question people are just a waste of time.

I am familiar with Norwood but I decline to say or feed that mentality because it doesn't matter anyway for treatment. It appears to serve mostly as shorthand so guys can express their relative level of baldness misery. "Oh yeah. Well I am a 7 so try that, wah,wah,wah".

You decide what you are. You have a mirror but I can't think of any advice that I give that is changed by someone claiming this or that Norwood level. It is a way of obsessing even more so in misery. Like Americans who don't care so much that it was ultra-hot on a particular day, they want to know how hot so they can know exactly their misery level related to that day's heat. And for diffuse thinners like me, it understated always the core level of baldness so it often obscures without providing anything except maybe quick jargon for doctors where a picture is always better than a thousand word description.

Oh and many of these screen handles are awful in terms of advertising misery. Passive-Aggressive much? My friend Norwoody, on the other hand found something really clever that is a play on words but not passive aggressive or "oh, woe is me!" The avatar of his cracks me up. Other guys put up skeletons or pictures of the painting the Scream or other distracting terrifying stuff. When people expect bad things, they often follow. I do think a belief in Providence can be part of this in a positive way. But for most guys on here, it is why did god curse me. Then change things up. Do I really believe in one Goddess above? I decline to go into particulars here as I dealt with that in my interview for people who wanted to know if HRT changes one's mind-set towards being MtF or non-binary or whatever. But the mind-set change for me related to the Divinity is enormous. Goddess wants good things for me, the other guy made me bald like he is. HRT largely changed my life and gave me the will to continue and the hair blessings are too enormous for words. Both externally and internally Jane is a new creature and personality and now my male binary is beginning to stir and he too wants a chance to be "him" with long 1972 Mick Jagger hair. Jagger is my androgynous role model and to be able to wear my hair like him or a young Bono is beyond amazing. It is truly a blessed state.

Goddess bless,

Janey

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Best Song that You Never Heard by the Stones. Hair regrowth to me is like a puzzle without any one right answer unlike a jigsaw puzzle. This is from the 1968 to 1972 period where Jagger grew his hair out and staked a claim of Androgyny.

1620049746557.png
1620049764972.png

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been trying to establish protocols for the long-term and short-term. Here is my standard advice now for pretty much any male under 25 where they are only just beginning to bald:

"You have caught it just in time in my opinion. It's barely visible and although regrowth is usually rare, people with slight baldness in the crown do often recover completely.

Start Rogaine 2 percent in the pink OTC bottle and consider starting finasteride. Also Keto 2 percent and Selsun Blue Medicated will help with any accompanying inflammation, acne, dermatitis and dandruff."

Janey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Standard follow-up answer:

Michal96 said:

Thank you for your answer, what about the hair that falls out while taking these medications?
Using two percent instead of five percent should help with minimizing shedding. Most guys make a mistake by starting out on five percent and it is too strong at first so the person sheds. In the U.S. two percent says for women, but it's not. It's the same med. When I first started balding all we had was two percent and I don't remember anyone blaming minoxidil for sheds but we didn't have forums like this so, I can't be sure.

The two dandruff shampoos will help minimize inflammation which one, can exacerbate male pattern baldness and two, regrowth can actually cause inflammation as well as it slightly stresses the hair system. Finasteride works great for maintenance and for people like you who are not very bald in the crown, both finasteride and min can restore hair in the crown. finasteride has sides for some people so read up on those for you but I can't even tell that I am on a similar med now, duta or finasteride before. I felt exactly the same and I had no issues with copulation.

Here's an excellent article explaining why you shouldn't halt therapy during sheds and about the anti-inflammatory powers of medicated dandruff shampoos.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/news/education/understanding-shedding-hair-loss-treatment/
Best,
Janey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is Janey's standard legal advice about purchasing online from offshore vendors to avoid needing a prescription:

Thanks for offering to help. Just checking...is this legal? I'm a bit of a stickler with that sort of thing. :)
It is legal for all female meds and all male hair loss meds in the United States and most other countries. The worst that could happen would be for customs to seize the order but some companies will reimburse you if that happens and it happens more in Europe.

Any med except for dutasteride and finasteride, to my knowledge that contains testosterone or other androgens or that raises testosterone levels in males is illegal to attempt to buy, possess or assist others to buy. As aside, this makes it much harder for females to transition to being males than the other way. They pretty much only have one med anyway. Both Finasteride and dutasteride generally raise T in both sexes to my knowledge but these are not listed in the DEA Schedule 3 with DHT, T and Androstenedione.

On March 12, 2004, the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004 was introduced into the United States Senate. It amended the Controlled Substance Act to place both anabolic steroids and prohormones on a list of controlled substances, making possession of the banned substances a federal crime. The law took effect on January 20, 2005. However, androstenedione was legally defined as an anabolic steroid, even though there is scant evidence that androstenedione itself is anabolic in nature. On April 11, 2004, the United States Food and Drug Administration banned the sale of androstenedione, citing that the drug poses significant health risks commonly associated with steroids. Androstenedione is currently banned by the U.S. military.[16]

Most of the more extreme meds used by men on here lower androgens, not raise them so they are perfectly legal in pill and topical forms and include bicalutamide, spironolactone, cyproterone acetate, medroxyprogesterone acetate and progesterone. Progesterone and Estrogen are available online OTC as well.

I am a lawyer for what it's worth. So to get a list of 20-25 offshore vendors just paste this into your browser address window: https://hrt.cafe/

I just verified that it works. I only have bought from online in Thailand with an outfit that has nothing to do with the other famous company. Their prices are pretty much in the middle but their shipping is really fast, ten days or less via DHL

Janey

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's about to get the ban hammer lol
I am shocked. I emailed both listed Admin people several hours ago and several times and nothing and several others did as well. Would they let a child predator run around on here for an entire day trying to pick up minors? Is this site safe for children to be on? I deleted all of my posts. I always do that on reddit with trolls and the replies go with the deletion.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You gotta watch the prequel series Better Call Saul if you haven't
That's what I meant. I watched the first three seasons, I think. Are they on season five now? I like the sleazy lawyers just like here in Maryland. I watched all of Breaking Bad but I like Better Call Saul more. I love that he changed his name to a Jewish name to get clients. It's just wonderfully sleazy.