Hair is not Life but it's Pretty Damn Close; HRT and Pictorial Posts Prove it.

How far are you willing to go to restore a full head of hair?

• Full-blown Feminization

Votes: 39 15.0%
  • Slight Gyno

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Slight Breast Growth

Votes: 27 10.4%
  • Only "Male" Treatments

Votes: 90 34.6%
  • Dude, I won't even touch finasteride

Votes: 59 22.7%

• Total voters

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
O cono de Sul e assim. Aqui e um pouco assim mais menos. Tinha muitos alemaes em Missouri and North Dakota que so falavam alemao ate WWI quando presao publica fez eles ensinar em ingles pela primera vez.
This is true, just as we were a colony, but you were a colony of England and we were of Portugal, perhaps the difference between our nations has arisen here, that is to say, North America is much more advanced than that of the South.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Santa Catarina, se encontra no Sul do meu país e sua capital é blumenal.

Temos Matogrosso do Sul e Matogrosso do Norte, são nossos únicos estados que usam referência cardinais.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is true, just as we were a colony, but you were a colony of England and we were of Portugal, perhaps the difference between our nations has arisen, that is to say, North America is much more advanced than that of the South.
Yes but your colonial history is far different from virtually any other nation. The slave trade was even much larger down there as you are very close to Africa. You also became an Empire with the famous "eu fico" by Dom Pedro. Slavery lasted until 1889, I think but you do have excellent race relations now and Brazilians tend not to see color so much as they are probably more of a melting pot than we are.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Temos Matogrosso do Sul e Matogrosso do Norte, são nossos únicos estados que usam referência cardinais.
Ah sim. Blumenal. "L" final sona como "u" como "papel" et Brasil....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I had a girlfriend from down there and I tried to copy her speech which is more like Spanish. Digo sounds like a "d" but everywhere else it sounds like a "g". I have tried to do a lot of research to verify this as coming from Portugal but they don't palatalize. Generally Brazilian speech is archaic compared to that of Portugal and it sounds more like Spanish except for the palatals. The first time I heard "Bom Dia" I had no idea what they were saying since in Spanish, it is Buen Dia with a hard "d".

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His knowledge is impressive, he knows specific facts of our history.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a girlfriend from down there and I tried to copy her speech which is more like Spanish. Digo sounds like a "d" but everywhere else it sounds like a "g". I have tried to do a lot of research to verify this as coming from Portugal but they don't palatalize. Generally Brazilian speech is archaic compared to that of Portugal and it sounds more like Spanish except for the palatals. The first time I heard "Bom Dia" I had no idea what they were saying since in Spanish, it is Buen Dia with a hard "d".
I tell you that I suffer the same, the first time I saw a young American speaking full of girias and expressions, I could not understand very well, despite knowing the language it is full of expressions and slang, difficult I would say.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tell you that I suffer the same, the first time I saw a young American speaking full of girias and expressions, I could not understand very well, despite knowing the language it is full of expressions and slang, difficult I would say.
Mineiros and Paulistas are much easier to understand than Cariocas, who slur like the Portuguese on certain consonants.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Come with me if you want to save your life.... er... hair...er...same thing!

HRT for non-MtF XY's with an Assist from Wall Street with James Spader and Charlie Sheen:

Janey:
Relax, everybody's doing it
but you don't know, you don't know.
XY
...and if I did, it what's in it for moi?

Janey
More hair than you ever dreamed of,
And the thing is no one gets
hurt...

New Pics are looking mighty good says Janey but don't ditch the wig. It's your trademark. It's okay to wear a wig with a full head of hair underneath. Oh, I add two for comparison purposes of me from June of 2017. Anybody seen that person before?

Oh, yeah. As I have been detailing lately, I had a botched transplant years back. So any whitish areas behind the hairline are actually grafts that are lighter in color that have finally taken with microneedling and HRT. There are a couple of spots where there is still some scar tissue so I continue with the microneedling which is miraculous for restoring scar tissue. I really got botched and only like half the grafts took and now they basically have all taken and integrated themselves seemlessly and all have normal amounts of hair. No, I wouldn't say that I am obsessed with hair regrowth, well, okay, yes I am but only the right amount of obsession:

Attachments

• IMG_3100.JPG
    IMG_3100.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_3101.JPG
    IMG_3101.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_3102.JPG
    IMG_3102.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_3103.JPG
    IMG_3103.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_3104.JPG
    IMG_3104.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_3105.JPG
    IMG_3105.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_3106.JPG
    IMG_3106.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_3107.JPG
    IMG_3107.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_3108.JPG
    IMG_3108.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_3109.JPG
    IMG_3109.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_3110.JPG
    IMG_3110.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_3111.JPG
    IMG_3111.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_3112.JPG
    IMG_3112.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_3113.JPG
    IMG_3113.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_3114.JPG
    IMG_3114.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_3115.JPG
    IMG_3115.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_3116.JPG
    IMG_3116.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_3117.JPG
    IMG_3117.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_3118.JPG
    IMG_3118.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_3119.JPG
    IMG_3119.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_3120.JPG
    IMG_3120.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_3121.JPG
    IMG_3121.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_3122.JPG
    IMG_3122.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_3123.JPG
    IMG_3123.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_3124.JPG
    IMG_3124.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_3125.JPG
    IMG_3125.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_3126.JPG
    IMG_3126.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 356
  • 6-17-2.JPG
    6-17-2.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 369
  • 6-17.JPG
    6-17.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To Crystallize Even Further Just What HRT Can Do! Hey, Bridge! You were right. This works and now I too, no longer resemble some sort of paranoid balding guy. The first two are from four years back almost exactly. The next one is today. Note any differences since I went on HRT. And for the male naysayers, you choose, Pic A and B or Pic C. Some times we might have a working organ but no one who wants us. Better to be attractive. Orgasms are still just as good or better under HRT. Bridge says that he could still play but ahem, I won't be doing any plowing on my current dosage.

Attachments

• 6-17-2.JPG
    6-17-2.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 227
  • 6-17.JPG
    6-17.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_3118.JPG
    IMG_3118.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 228

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even in the more blurry pics you can still notice a nice sheen
Hair quality is much nicer. Thank you for noticing. I am really on a big high after posting these. I waited a little longer this time to make any changes more vivid. 36 years of a bald spot gone, just gone. I look in the mirror and I see a much younger person that I never expected to see again. How can anyone not do this after 50? It's like starting over again brand new!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair quality is much nicer. Thank you for noticing. I am really on a big high after posting these. I waited a little longer this time to make any changes more vivid. 36 years of a bald spot gone, just gone. I look in the mirror and I see a much younger person that I never expected to see again. How can anyone not do this after 50? It's like starting over again brand new!
I brush and comb several times a day without fear. And you know how you build some things up and then it is sort of just eh? Not this. This is thrilling. And it is not going to become hum drum ever, Goddess, thank you. You showed me the path and gave me the state of mind to see this through. <curtsies to Aphrodite> This is truly a new lease on life and one that I can devour for all that it's worth!

Just went out into the wind and thumbed my nose at the wind and it is blowing considerably. No more comb-over for you to blow around.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Janey's New E2/T reading. My T continues ultra low at 7 pmol while my E2 plunged to 106 pg/ml so I am asking my PA to take me back up to 300 pg/ml, I do think that with my T that low and with my taking duta, that I am unlikely to lose any more hair. The reading on that day might have been lower than recently without my Estrogel. I am thinking about one climara 100 and one climara 50. That might get me to 300 pg/ml. So I did one year of pushing pregnancy levels everyone so the safest thing is for me to drop back down to a still robust 300pg/ml. Big day for posts for me. All blessings to Our Lady in Heaven.

Attachments

• 4-27-21_test.pdf
    54.6 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

BiggerDownBelow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only up to page 6 so far so not sure if this has been discussed more extensively, but the idea of doing topical estro + Tamoxifene seems interesting, especially for hair and skin improvements. Though is it a result of increased estrogen or just crushing testosterone levels?