Hair is not Life but it's Pretty Damn Close; HRT and Pictorial Posts Prove it.

How far are you willing to go to restore a full head of hair?

• Full-blown Feminization

Votes: 39 15.0%
  • Slight Gyno

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Slight Breast Growth

Votes: 27 10.4%
  • Only "Male" Treatments

Votes: 90 34.6%
  • Dude, I won't even touch finasteride

Votes: 59 22.7%

• Total voters

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Feminisation negates the positive effects of hair gain, so nothing that causes feminisation can be considered.

NW1 is useless if you have b**ch tits or feminine body shape.

Feminisation negates the positive effects of hair gain, so nothing that causes feminisation can be considered.

Hi, so I have been feminizing since November last year, I tell you that I feel very good with my results, my hair is softer, my skin too, my face, in general my features are thinner I would say different, and I I look like a man, only younger I would say.

My shape is for a man, I have low BF and a lot of muscle mass, I think the hormones help to change the body off course, but your habits and diet will also say a lot if you are on HRT.

:D

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Example

Estrogens and prostagens have increased their sensitivity to insulin, for example, taking HRT without worrying about their habits and diet is crazy, I remember that noahkeneddy was taking low-calorie diets or starving, to avoid this type of side effects.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, so I have been feminizing since November last year, I tell you that I feel very good with my results, my hair is softer, my skin too, my face, in general my features are thinner I would say different, and I I look like a man, only younger I would say.

My shape is for a man, I have low BF and a lot of muscle mass, I think the hormones help to change the body off course, but your habits and diet will also say a lot if you are on HRT.

:D
I very much notice your thinner face which is common under HRT and yes, you look significantly younger. I hope you are growing your hair out like me, as mine gets longer and longer. It's my best hair since I was 19. I would like to see how you look with long hair. Is your girlfriend okay with all of it?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I very much notice your thinner face which is common under HRT and yes, you look significantly younger. I hope you are growing your hair out like me, as mine gets longer and longer. It's my best hair since I was 19. I would like to see how you look with long hair. Is your girlfriend okay with all of it?
Eu digo isso so porque e verdade. Voce e uma boa pessoa e bem inteligente e gosto que voce esteja ca com a gente.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At first I didn't say anything but the lack of ejaculation volume and the changes in my body aroused her curiosity, I told her a little, it caused me problems when she found out she kept telling me that this was going to cause me problems and I didn't care about it, but it has nothing to do with her, but with me I do for myself, as you say my hair helps me in my life, career, relationship in general is who I am is part of my personality I managed to make the necessary corrections in my treatment and now it is imperceptible to her,
I don't say anything, she knows I'm under treatment but she doesn't really know which one, unfortunately we still have a lot of TABU around this subject, I tell her that I'm still under treatment but I don't really know what.

Funny when we men want to take care of our appearance it is like a minefield, people do not manage it very well.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They always tell, bald ??? it's bullshit, nobody cares about it, my girlfriend always says that she would love me even if I were bald and toothless but I do it for myself, I feel good like that.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
At first I didn't say anything but the lack of ejaculation volume and the changes in my body aroused her curiosity, I told her a little, it caused me problems when she found out she kept telling me that this was going to cause me problems and I didn't care about it, but it has nothing to do with her, but with me I do for myself, as you say my hair helps me in my life, career, relationship in general is who I am is part of my personality I managed to make the necessary corrections in my treatment and now it is imperceptible to her,
I don't say anything, she knows I'm under treatment but she doesn't really know which one, unfortunately we still have a lot of TABU around this subject, I tell her that I'm still under treatment but I don't really know what.

Funny when we men want to take care of our appearance it is like a minefield, people do not manage it very well.
Have you banked sperm or would you stop for a few months if you want to plant some seed?

Obviously, I agree with you about hair and identity. I work with a therapist and it is difficult to distinguish between my hair and gender dysphoria but it is sort of like, if an XY wants long hair, he has to deal with the implications since so few males are capable of having long hair after about 30, maybe. I grew up adoring the Beatles and I wanted to have hair like when Paul had long hair and bangs. George had really great hair too and the funny thing is, both of his older brothers are still alive and they are cueballs on top. Maybe George's mother, Mrs. Harrison had a lover to produce him, lol.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think about having children, I haven't frozen sperm yet, and that's my only concern, but after reading a lot many trans people have children even after years of exposure, which is an insane trip, I'm playing with luck here.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They always tell, bald ??? it's bullshit, nobody cares about it, my girlfriend always says that she would love me even if I were bald and toothless but I do it for myself, I feel good like that.
Seemed like there were a lot of old bald guys with really hairy bodies wearing bikini bottoms in Rio and I am like, "nooooo!" That is not going to happen to me. I am now like a dolphin with my smooth body and no beard. Constructing personal archetypes is one of the things that separates humans from the animals and I think it is sad when people don't do that.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think about having children, I haven't frozen sperm yet, and that's my only concern, but after reading a lot many trans people have children even after years of exposure, which is an insane trip, I'm playing with luck here.
Yeah. I am older and I only set off on this course when my ex-wife said that four children were enough. I lost her and the children but I am confident when they see the new me, that they will understand. T and DHT were killing me and making me compulsive and I couldn't stand that driven feeling of T. It is almost like Adderall, which I like but the T feeling just doesn't stop and it can exhaust a person's system. I had always been really young looking but then about 48, my hormones went really out of balance and I aged enormously in about two years and that is when I started using menopausal creams on my head and they work, lol.

Even apart from hair, every bit of my body feels restored. My worn out tendons, cartilage, ligaments, muscles, collagen and fat all re-drew themselves. Even my breast development is not 56 years old in appearance. There are like the breasts of a 26 year old with no sag or freckling or wrinkling. All of this is just a rush at my age and people who haven't delved into HRT don't understand just how transformative it can be, probably because of all the MtF's who keep their beards, which doesn't seem to be a popular look for a female.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seemed like there were a lot of old bald guys with really hairy bodies wearing bikini bottoms in Rio and I am like, "nooooo!" That is not going to happen to me. I am now like a dolphin with my smooth body and no beard. Constructing personal archetypes is one of the things that separates humans from the animals and I think it is sad when people don't do that.
Erudimini qui judicatis terram

I see ourselves as a new generation concerned with ourselves, our world still has thousands of prejudices today and we are change, I hope I can help here as much as possible, change concepts, paradigms, thanks for the space, I hope I can help a lot and change concepts that they are no longer truths.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I liked your Latin these days ago :D
I have barely studied it but in English, we continue using a lot of old French and Latin in the legal process so it's fun to have such jargon. Res ipsa loquitur. Post hoc ergo prompter hoc. Ceteris Paribus, nunc pro tunc, mens rea and many, many more.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. I am older and I only set off on this course when my ex-wife said that four children were enough. I lost her and the children but I am confident when they see the new me, that they will understand. T and DHT were killing me and making me compulsive and I couldn't stand that driven feeling of T. It is almost like Adderall, which I like but the T feeling just doesn't stop and it can exhaust a person's system. I had always been really young looking but then about 48, my hormones went really out of balance and I aged enormously in about two years and that is when I started using menopausal creams on my head and they work, lol.

Even apart from hair, every bit of my body feels restored. My worn out tendons, cartilage, ligaments, muscles, collagen and fat all re-drew themselves. Even my breast development is not 56 years old in appearance. There are like the breasts of a 26 year old with no sag or freckling or wrinkling. All of this is just a rush at my age and people who haven't delved into HRT don't understand just how transformative it can be, probably because of all the MtF's who keep their beards, which doesn't seem to be a popular look for a female.
Janey my dad is a little older than you, and the difference in skin, shine, hair, you seem to be much younger than you really are, really, estrogens and prostagenes have undeniable effects like anti aging, thanks for sharing your results , You help a lot.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have barely studied it but in English, we continue using a lot of old French and Latin in the legal process so it's fun to have such jargon. Res ipsa loquitur. Post hoc ergo prompter hoc. Ceteris Paribus, nunc pro tunc, mens rea and many, many more.
What was the implication of that phrase you used in Latin?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Janey my dad is a little older than you, and the difference in skin, shine, hair, you seem to be much younger than you really are, really, estrogens and prostagenes have undeniable effects like anti aging, thanks for sharing your results , You help a lot.
My hair is getting longer and below my ears but the rolling curls make it look shorter. I haven't posted for a while cause I wanted to have a few this time that were much more advanced while before the pics were every couple of weeks and that is important too. My goal is to show what hair restoration can look like for an XY. I really expect as this pans out that we on the hormonal threads will see more and more interest in our advanced techniques. I have a very youthful sort of Peter Pan personality and that was another reason for HRT. The old man I was seeing the mirror didn't fit with how I saw myself inwardly and how I wanted to project.

Now one thing, I ask you that I am curious about progesterone and when you think that it can be substituted for topical estrogen. I have been trying it on my face and hairline (no bald spot to put it on anymore so score!) and I have read that like estrogen, it does compete with T and DHT so I am curious to see if there are any synergistic effects or if it seems to work better or worse.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oi, Tato. Bem-vindo ao filo meu.
I was going to tell you that the strongest shortwave station in the U.S. at night is Radio Amazonas de Manaus. It comes in clearly from DC to California. I love the manchete news style with all of the echoing. Manaus is about 3873 km from Miami which is compared to 6,700 km from Rio to Miami. It's like Manaus is in a whole different country to get there. I made it to Salvador and that took two days by bus with chickens running around and a horrible bathroom, lol. Manaus would have been quite a few more. They need a rail link because there are a lot of plane crashes in Amazonas and Mato Grosso. There is a famous example where the pilots were going the wrong direction and ran out of fuel and almost everyone died. Another famous one was in Peru and only one person, a German girl survived and she is still alive. Her parents were archaeologists and had taught her how to survive in the jungle so she knew how to get to the next city by trailing creeks to rivers where she was rescued in an Indian settlement, I think. It is an amazing story of survival.

E-nC

My Regimen
Reaction score
You and everyone on this forum want this.

The question is, is this possible?

If you are not under treatment yet and your hair loss is recent and you are young you have a CHANCE to achieve it.

Start early, and start praying now and listen to janey's advice, that soul is too good.
I'm 26 with a Norwood 3. I've been using minoxdil and finasteride for 3 years. It definitely helped, but I'd love to get more ressults.