Hair is not Life but it's Pretty Damn Close; HRT and Pictorial Posts Prove it.

How far are you willing to go to restore a full head of hair?

• Full-blown Feminization

Votes: 39 15.0%
  • Slight Gyno

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Slight Breast Growth

Votes: 27 10.4%
  • Only "Male" Treatments

Votes: 90 34.6%
  • Dude, I won't even touch finasteride

Votes: 59 22.7%

• Total voters

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, I might stop capitalizing the pronoun "I". It's just slowing down my output too much so you guys know that I am aware that the letter "I" in English, unlike every other language even German which capitalizes everything, should be capitalized. My "e" is also currently broken as I am on my third Macbook Air Apple that is falling apart. Apparently I hit the keys too hard or too often or something. You can drop them from ten feet and they are fine but type a few answers to questions for a couple of days of time and they can't take it....

I am very John ande Yoko 1969 in my bed for hair and peace....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Petition For Hair Rights for All Human Beings

I am going to set up a petition thread whereby we all sign demanding that hair services be covered for everyone, male, female and all transgender individuals. I will work on the legal wording and let' see how many folks we can get to sign and since I am in DC and all, I would look into getting media to the benefits of our worldwide hair-concerned cohort.

Acne's covered; dermatitis too; f*****g tretinoin is covered by insurance.

We demand that hair systems, transplants, medications for XY's, XX's, Inter-sex folks, male, female other regardless of sexual preference or designation, or any other needed services including psycho-therapy be made available at charge of the State in all countries who are signatories to the United Nations.

We can do individual ones for different countries. I do speak Spanish, French, Portugues and Italian, well, I struggle a bit in Italian since it is half French and Half Latin to my ears plus I know enough German to get it done there too. None of us are of low intelligence and we are on here all of the time. Let's do something productive that feeds my ego....<winks>

Sincerely,

Janey Elizabeth Loeffler, Esq.
Washington DC
Member Maryland and DC Bars

No more whining or moping or incel jokes. Let's start a movement for everybody. Hair is a human right. I feel very strongly about this although I seldom have strong opinions otherwise. We are cooped up. Let's strike a blow for history.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I am attending a polyamory online zoom meeting tonight so I won't be around this evening. I am going to post some more hair pics together with transition pics. Since my method is in search of promoting overall attractiveness and wellness as opposed to Bridge's more narrowly focused hormonal thread, I think that it is appropriate for me to show the collateral effects of taking my path, for my XY followers. I feel an obligation as well to help as many transgender folks as possible achieve their goals consistent with reality. I also reach out to cis-females because this is the right place for help since almost all hair loss is hormonal.

Goddess Bless,
Janey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
New Pics:

Both Transgender Transition Pics and Hair Pics. Body and Hair feminize at different rates:

One of the reasons that I wanted to start a separate hormonal thread was that I thought that there should be a thread similar to Bridge's but that would be more oriented to females and female hair loss. I also wanted a safe unsexualized space where MtF's can see bodily patterns that might or might not be typical. The same goes for anyone wanting to avoid breast and *** growth. Janey is pretty much your worst nightmare as an outcome but my *** is still transitioning,lol. I still have a very notable XY shape that doesn't thrill me. It can be seen where I transition from my bottom has lost all of its flatness an d there's frankly a lot of cellulite. But I still need to integrate all of the mid-body weight downward to be a perfect pear.

I note that as an XY, there's nothing illegal about showing my unclothed breasts. In the pics in the world's smallest mankini, everything is internal so no male genitalia is presented. I also have made sure to cover the one place you can't show in the backside. These pics are from yesterday and five weeks ago and I probably will add some as I am on the big fat sow diet right now since I am "pregnant" or at least my body thinks so. Thanks to everyone who has given me the affection and courage to post and as always, they might be gone pretty quick, lol.

I often am asked about what happpens "down there" if an XY goes on HRT. It's just about the key question along with the breast question for guys who want to use MtF HRT to restore their hairlines. Now I note that there are a variety of outcomes but one of them is, no the penis doesn't fall off, instead it and the testicles stay largely internal. When forced to remain internal as with mankini, it's kind of shocking to me to see just how estrogenized my pubic area is. It makes me question why surgeries are needed or wanted maybe going into the future. I am still trying to decide on SRS. Oh, also about surgery, because of inversion, you can't have any pubic hair and mine has been lasered gone for all time.

So, I look at this as similar to some of those body builders as they catalog their changes. So anyone who has hesitation, then probably better not to look. I will continue to answer all questions about the physical effects of HRT and primarily at very high levels. Right now I am running at about 2,600 pg/ml specifically to see if such high levels can make a difference in terms of my filling out as a woman would and hopefully, getting my mid-level fat to drop down a couple of inches so I can have more of an hour glass figure.

Goddess bless you as she has me. My life is worth living again....

Oh wait. one thing that I should say about XY breast development. Because our chests tend to be broader than cis-females, they look smaller with one's arms extended but when I press them close they look huge so the amount of the breast tissue doesn't change but they will appear to change size. Arms down is actual cup size.

And below is my goal in terms of when I am done transitioning:

Attachments

• IMG_2277.JPG
    IMG_2277.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_2279.JPG
    IMG_2279.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2284.JPG
    IMG_2284.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 63278650785__093459B8-E17D-427F-8A6C-9DDC30776476.JPG
    63278650785__093459B8-E17D-427F-8A6C-9DDC30776476.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1962.JPG
    IMG_1962.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1963.JPG
    IMG_1963.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_2259-1.JPG
    IMG_2259-1.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2279-1.JPG
    IMG_2279-1.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2284.JPG
    IMG_2284.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2189.JPG
    IMG_2189.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2190.JPG
    IMG_2190.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2221.JPG
    IMG_2221.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_2222.JPG
    IMG_2222.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2224.JPG
    IMG_2224.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2231.JPG
    IMG_2231.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2218.JPG
    IMG_2218.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ticken said:

A female hair loss segment for mtf and cis-females would be lovely!

I'd be very keen to hear your ideas on regrowing cis-female hair. There may be at least two hair loss approaches for cis-females, one for younger cycling (with moderate to high e and moderate to high androgens) and another for older non-cycling (with low e and low androgens). I haven't come across any cycling cis-females in the forums so far. As a non-cycling cis-female (low e and low androgens), my main disadvantage in using higher amounts of e2 for hair loss is a uterus that's continually at risk of thickening on static e2 replacement. I'd love to use higher amounts of e2 than my current 1.0 patch but I'm using static dosing and need to make sure I'm fully protecting my uterine lining as the lining no longer sheds. I've not recently tested but I'm guessing my 1.0 patch puts my e2 level somewhere around 100-130 pg/ml which is not very high but a big jump up from the <10 pg/ml of 5 months ago!

Eventually, I'd like to try cycling my hormones where I'd keep e2 static and cycle p (use only part of the month) to induce a uterine shedding (pseudo period) every month. The cycling would allow for higher e2 dosing without any concern of uterine thickening.

Many of the discussions re reducing androgens and dht in the mainly male threads do not quite apply to late 40's and older cis-females with very low androgen levels. My treatment options seem to be limited to only estrogens, progesterone and minoxidil.
Those are great ideas. Would you mind if I post this on the main thread?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have gotten some feedback and I am going to look into two things in the short-term, the importance of prolactin and second hair loss caused by birth control pills. It shouldn't be so hard to get back in cycle theoretically but the reality is that some women suffer for long periods with diffuse, thinning hair.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if you decide you want to stop. Is it perma damage?
I don't think so. T and DHT welcome you right back into the same abyss of maledom including erections most likely. The one major exception is that if the penis itself turns fibrotic then that's it. Now you have a clitoris in function down there should that occur so that might be permanent but it must take a long time. I can sometimes have something akin to a clitoral erection but it's only about half as long as pulled length was and much, much thinner in diameter.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So anyway, at this point, prolactin appears not to be great for the hair but it might be that high circulating estrogen and progesterone dwarf such effects. One wonders, because how would breast feeding increase hair loss? Now we know that can be a post-partum shed after pregnancy but if prolactin were bad for hair, I think that we would know.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
New Derma-roller at 2.5mm length. This about as long as people use. It came from the UK. It doesn't appear to have a brand name. I do micro-needling weekly or thereabouts and it has been key to me for healing scar tissue.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a very important article related to the implementation of Progesterone to MtF HRT.

This is an ongoing double-blind testing as to whether progesterone is associated with superior breast grown as well its effects on serum T and E2.

Last edited:

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
New Derma-roller at 2.5mm length. This about as long as people use. It came from the UK. It doesn't appear to have a brand name. I do micro-needling weekly or thereabouts and it has been key to me for healing scar tissue.

i found out yesterday that the new derminator pen goes at 4mm

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Derminator 2 or Dr Pen

I personally have a Dr Pen M8 and works fantastic. 2.5mm needling every week with blood dripping down my scalp. Amazing.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am trying to inform myself about the condition of Pcos and its effects on hair.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I am noticing that spironolactone is used in virtually all cases of female pattern hair loss. The dosages amount can be paltry. For anyone wanting to drizzle liquid minoxidil, I think there it maxed out at no more than two grams of oral minoxidil plus 25 mg of spironolactone is a pretty textbook example of what might work for some on here.