Hair is not Life but it's Pretty Damn Close; HRT and Pictorial Posts Prove it.

How far are you willing to go to restore a full head of hair?

• Full-blown Feminization

Votes: 39 15.0%
  • Slight Gyno

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Slight Breast Growth

Votes: 27 10.4%
  • Only "Male" Treatments

Votes: 90 34.6%
  • Dude, I won't even touch finasteride

Votes: 59 22.7%

• Total voters

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah that gunnersup guy was talking about contracting HIV to suppress the immune response in his scalp xD

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh yeah. Problem is he won't acknowledge it lol. He's complaining about shedding. Look, I get it. But at the same time, there are plenty of people, particularly women, who shed a lot and have brushes full of hair, but their growth rate can keep up with it. The net loss is important. You can see he's still got some NW0 hairs that haven't miniaturized. Hell, he doesn't have miniaturization at all, just shedding.
I wonder why he only takes pictures with wet hair

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your answer! I’m fairly new to to this forum so it’s kinda hard for me to understand some of these things. (I’d appreciate it if you could check out my thread). I really try to educate myself on this but it’s a very complex topic. Do you have a regimen that you could say would work for a cis male besides finasteride/dutasteride and minoxidil that can regrow hair? You were mentioning estrogen.... let’s say I’m on a regimen with estrogen for six months and regrow hair by that time and then get off of that medication and just stay on finasteride... would that work?
That's the million dollar question. It seems as though it should be possible if renewed hair means repaired fibrosis. Then theoretically you could try extra hard to avoid inflammation and sebum and the rest, then maybe it could work. One thing that sort of resembles that is MtF pics from a guy with a full head of hair to a girl with a full head of hair and generally each person's hair looks recognizably more female or vice versa, somehow but it's so subtle that we struggle to articulate the differences and yes, around menopause some of this evens out but there tend to be distinct male and female archetypes. I would predict loss of hair in and around the sideburns almost immediately and some in the corners regardless but you would have lessened anagen most likely and few hairs in catagen/anagen balance to different scalp flora that consume more or less sebum so all of these little things would probably thin a person out some but still that's not bad have full coverage except some in the corners. I call it the anchorman hairstyle cause so many have this scant level of baldness. There's a guy named Noah trying that and we will see him back hopefully.

marlonthoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the million dollar question. It seems as though it should be possible if renewed hair means repaired fibrosis. Then theoretically you could try extra hard to avoid inflammation and sebum and the rest, then maybe it could work. One thing that sort of resembles that is MtF pics from a guy with a full head of hair to a girl with a full head of hair and generally each person's hair looks recognizably more female or vice versa, somehow but it's so subtle that we struggle to articulate the differences and yes, around menopause some of this evens out but there tend to be distinct male and female archetypes. I would predict loss of hair in and around the sideburns almost immediately and some in the corners regardless but you would have lessened anagen most likely and few hairs in catagen/anagen balance to different scalp flora that consume more or less sebum so all of these little things would probably thin a person out some but still that's not bad have full coverage except some in the corners. I call it the anchorman hairstyle cause so many have this scant level of baldness. There's a guy named Noah trying that and we will see him back hopefully.
do you have a link to his thread? I’d like to see what exactly he’s using. I hope I don’t bother you but you seem really educated and it’s be really appreciated if you could check out my thread and give me your input

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
New Pics:

Just a few tonight but sort of a step forward for me as I have actually taken a couple of pics of my temples and Goddess Bless just below where I am pointing is a row of terminal hair that is long enough to be faintly brushed. I keep mentioning the sideburns as being a place were guys lose hair and it can be seen how that hair is changing from beard hair to scalp hair but I have to keep trimming the ends from when it was crappy.

But if you do look, it is apparent that the crown has all but completely filled in and not with crappy misshapen transplant hair but with much nicer quality locks. I have been adding in some moderate massage and my scalp feels like butter in terms of how I can move it now. Every once in a while I hear or feel like a crinkle sounds which hopefully is fibrotic material breaking down.

So anyway, in terms of progress, let me point out to the right of where my finger is pointing where it looks like a wide part. That is a vein of transplant grafts that sort of took. So they are hair-bearing and I guess they are better than no hair there but they sit slightly slanted. This is an area where I microneedle hopefully to continue to heal this "cobblestone" aspect. Any areas on the crown where it might look thin, it's from the shine off the grafts. The hair from the sides is slightly different in color too so even things like skin not matching are important transplant consideration.

Attachments

• IMG_2292.JPG
    IMG_2292.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2293-1.JPG
    IMG_2293-1.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2294.JPG
    IMG_2294.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_2295.JPG
    IMG_2295.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2296.JPG
    IMG_2296.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2297.JPG
    IMG_2297.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2298.JPG
    IMG_2298.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2299.JPG
    IMG_2299.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you have a link to his thread? I’d like to see what exactly he’s using. I hope I don’t bother you but you seem really educated and it’s be really appreciated if you could check out my thread and give me your input
He hasn't been around much lately nor has marky. If you look on the @bridgeburn thread he put up like a hundreds pics maybe in mid-december.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Impressive results so far.
Thanks. Just thrilled looking in the mirror this morning. I brush it and comb it a lot just like I promised myself if this worked. To not to have to comb-over anymore is great. This path really can work for folks.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Totally new person, I am shoked. Lol
If I could figure out how to merge two photos, I would put it up on transitions timelines because they love before and after pics where you can't tell it's the same guy.... Wig or without wig, I could do that--thank Goddess for She is good.