Hair is not Life but it's Pretty Damn Close; HRT and Pictorial Posts Prove it.

How far are you willing to go to restore a full head of hair?

• Full-blown Feminization

Votes: 39 15.0%
  • Slight Gyno

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Slight Breast Growth

Votes: 27 10.4%
  • Only "Male" Treatments

Votes: 90 34.6%
  • Dude, I won't even touch finasteride

Votes: 59 22.7%

• Total voters

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Presidential Hair. Ever notice that all comic book heroes have great hair? No Baldman out there fighting crime since he can't get laid....

1615236954980.png

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I much prefer myself with a hair system....than shaved bald.
No doubt. I agree that you do wholeheartedly and even in the context of sheds, I was plenty happy with my wig and how I appeared and it took away the feeling of having to resolve my hair emergency on my terms as it might end up being a two-year recovery for me to reach the ability to wear my hair long.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No doubt. I agree that you do wholeheartedly and even in the context of sheds, I was plenty happy with my wig and how I appeared and it took away the feeling of having to resolve my hair emergency on my terms as it might end up being a two-year recovery for me to reach the ability to wear my hair long.
You look great too!
Especially after!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone linked me to the following article which is an interesting read:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would anyone choose to be bald? It appears that this Native American chose this and it doesn't look so bad. Of course, none of the fringe has been affected and this fellow can always back out it would appear:

1615482404873.png

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
More Famous Bald Guys: Gaius Julius Caesar

And no, I don't go around looking for famous bald guys. My interest in history and knowledge in general brings pertinent subjects before me....

1615492940210.png

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, who would you rather be, Ken, the baldest man on the planet in this video or Barbie? This is assuming that somehow Ken is in a non-cuckolding relationship with Barbie? More succinctly expressed, would you rather be a hot chick or bald? I made my decision and I stand by it....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Greek goddess of love, Aphrodite, has a very distinctive image in classical arts. In 458 BCE, the playwright Aeschylus, in his play Agamemnon, used the name of Aphrodite to denote “beauty, charm, and grace”. Her birth from the sea in a bas-relief dating from 470 to 460 BCE depicts her as a grown woman fully aware of her charms. No other Greek goddess was sculpted emphasizing her physical beauty as frequently as Aphrodite. Statues of Aphrodite from Cyrene and the Esquiline, both from the first century BCE, were even named Aphrodite Kallipygos , which means “Aphrodite with a beautiful derriere”.

Aphrodite-Kallipygos.jpg

Aphrodite Kallipygos, meaning “Aphrodite with a beautiful derriere”. ( CC BY-SA 2.0 )

All Hail Aphrodite, the Goddess of Beauty and Hair.... How sublime is this statue? When you fall in love with a statute, you know you are looking at a great work of art....

Just do a google images search of Aphrodite Kallipygos. You will not regret it.

Last edited:

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, who would you rather be, Ken, the baldest man on the planet in this video or Barbie? This is assuming that somehow Ken is in a non-cuckolding relationship with Barbie? More succinctly expressed, would you rather be a hot chick or bald? I made my decision and I stand by it....

I waana be a low norwood 0 super saiyan 4 slayer who murdered the norwood reaper on the streets for trying to take what was mine

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I waana be a low norwood 0 super saiyan 4 slayer who murdered the norwood reaper on the streets for trying to take what was mine
I wonder about groups like Led Zeppelin or the Stones where these guys literally could get laid several times a day. Does it get boring after a while? Like the female odor becomes medicinal and no longer exciting? Yeah, I would have been having lots of sex with women.... And I still do, lol but still....

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder about groups like Led Zeppelin or the Stones where these guys literally could get laid several times a day. Does it get boring after a while? Like the female odor becomes medicinal and no longer exciting? Yeah, I would have been having lots of sex with women.... And I still do, lol b

You're a lesbian