Hair is not Life but it's Pretty Damn Close; HRT and Pictorial Posts Prove it.

How far are you willing to go to restore a full head of hair?

• Full-blown Feminization

Votes: 39 15.0%
  • Slight Gyno

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Slight Breast Growth

Votes: 27 10.4%
  • Only "Male" Treatments

Votes: 90 34.6%
  • Dude, I won't even touch finasteride

Votes: 59 22.7%

• Total voters

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
January Jones has been such an influence on me in terms of dress and style. I think she is just gorgeous, especially in breeches with a crop in her hand.... She often wore house dresses on Mad Man and I love wearing those as well. So nice and feminine. I refuse to ever wear "old clothes" even to work in the yard really. I always try to look sharp especially now that we see so few fellow citizens. Maybe I can create visual interest or flash a little panty to a guy across a bar....

1616102680167.png
1616102867535.png

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So nice.....

1616103437868.png

Janey, do you spot any difference in your scalp since HRT? like, androgenic/estrogenic -wise ?
You mean besides all of the new hair, lol? I barely ever have to wash it because it is much dryer and in a good way. In a male environment, I had to wash once or even twice a day or it looked terrible and matted. I washed with Keto and an aspirin shampoo on Wednesday and it stripped it more than I prefer. It then takes a couple of days to look its best. I mostly wash it to prevent any possible inflammation from massage and microneedling now but I could go pretty much as long as it isn't physically dirty from working in the yard or something. I know @bridgeburn said something similar and he didn't even use keto as I recall, only water. How about you?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
So nice.....

View attachment 159629

You mean besides all of the new hair, lol? I barely ever have to wash it because it is much dryer and in a good way. In a male environment, I had to wash once or even twice a day or it looked terrible and matted. I washed with Keto and an aspirin shampoo on Wednesday and it stripped it more than I prefer. It then takes a couple of days to look its best. I mostly wash it to prevent any possible inflammation from massage and microneedling now but I could go pretty much as long as it isn't physically dirty from working in the yard or something. I know @bridgeburn said something similar and he didn't even use keto as I recall, only water. How about you?
Washing hair every day. It is always greasy in the evening. Disgusting.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing about hair loss is that it can come on quickly as many of us know. It can also at times sort of phase in in the twenties and then stabilize until decades later even without meds. Many seem to find that finasteride/min/duta even in combination might max out somewhere between say five and 20 years and then the problem can become rampant again. I really only developed issues with the related conditions of dermatitis and rashes from P. acnes in my 40's and by the end of that decade, I was looking for solutions for that and the new hair loss issues that seem to often accompany these facial/scalp issues.

Essentially, everything that might suck about being male, from the neck up (and for females too) is caused by DHT or it's associated increases in sebum production which causes inflammation and which can set off another cycle of hair loss. I really think that inflammation and managing that with respect to scalp and face is going to be a huge and increasing part of hair-loss treatment.

It sucks to think that many of us might have at least delayed hair loss for a while had we used a daily dandruff shampoo but Head and Shoulders stopped marketing their product as being for normal, healthy hair, maybe in the late 70's. They used to advertise all the time on television into the early 80's. Another product largely gone along with White Owl cigars is Vitalis. They used to advertise constantly in the 60's and 70's and had commercials with both Pete Maravich and Bill Bradley who each had great hair, basically using basketball footage with focuses on how their hair moved as they bounced around. I used to practice Pete Maravich's moves and I would sort of shake my head upwards to emulate how his hair looked while I practiced hoops in the backyard. Oh, to remember when I didn't mind other folks tousling my hair as Pete's teammates do in one spot:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another classic Vitalis commercial. It had B7! I think the camel is being voiced by Mr. Ed, if that reference means something to people nowadays. "Wilbuurrrr!"

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wilt Chamberlain: I am from North Carolina and attended school with Michael Jordan but to me, nobody will ever reach the level of Wilt Chamberlain in terms of how he dominated the game both physically and athletically and Wilt had pretty decent hair. It's not so much that Wilt was better than Michael. Those arguments can be made either way but Wilt was so much better than any of the other players to an extent that Michael never was plus Wilt was just as cool but in a more suave way, owning a jazz club and even having his own jazz radio show at Kansas when he was there. He was also a Globetrotter when that was a huge deal. Just look on youtube and type Wilt, athletic feats and prepare to be amazed. The guy was as strong as Arnold and until his later years, Wilt was almost always the fastest player on the court.

It's not better or worse, but Black athletes in the 60's and early 70's really cultivated their images and were often into jazz and the arts. Kareem and Bill Russell, Ali and Jim Brown were all like Wilt in that regard and many of them ended up being in movies in fairly well-known roles. Brown was a superstar in both football and lacrosse of course, but also as an actor arguably. Ken Norton and Fred Williamson were others of this generation.

Wilt was reputed to do well with the women.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not in favor of toxic masculinity but I still think that there are techniques that can favorably help even balding guys bag babes. Certain things work if you you work them just like sales techniques. But I will share one technique that works for every body. Trying approaching women gently say at bars and offer to buy them drinks. Drunk women are more fun, less discriminating and hey, you are talking to a chick.

Second, as you guys age, you will actually start to see things like cellulite as being sexy. I am not sure how it works but around 30, for many guys, the whole Madonna thing changes how we view females. Look at the classical Greek and Roman ideals of female beauty. Lots of very prominent female buttocks with medium to small-sized breasts. Repeat after me, if a woman looks hot from the back, then that's good enough for a bald guy....

It's trite but it's also a numbers game. The more people you interact with and talk to, the more likely you are to find a woman who isn't hair-driven. There are many out there and often they have bald fathers so they see balding guys as non-threatening and safe. I know you don't want to be milquetoast but who cares if it gets us companionship. There's nothing worse than going through life unaccompanied and many/most women feel this way too. But yeah, f*** Tom Cruise and his long, perfect pulled-back hair otherwise....

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not in favor of toxic masculinity but I still think that there are techniques that can favorably help even balding guys bag babes. Certain things work if you you work them just like sales techniques. But I will share one technique that works for every body. Trying approaching women gently say at bars and offer to buy them drinks. Drunk women are more fun, less discriminating and hey, you are talking to a chick.

Second, as you guys age, you will actually start to see things like cellulite as being sexy. I am not sure how it works but around 30, for many guys, the whole Madonna thing changes how we view females. Look at the classical Greek and Roman ideals of female beauty. Lots of very prominent female buttocks with medium to small-sized breasts. Repeat after me, if a woman looks hot from the back, then that's good enough for a bald guy....

It's trite but it's also a numbers game. The more people you interact with and talk to, the more likely you are to find a woman who isn't hair-driven. There are many out there and often they have bald fathers so they see balding guys as non-threatening and safe. I know you don't want to be milquetoast but who cares if it gets us companionship. There's nothing worse than going through life unaccompanied and many/most women feel this way too. But yeah, f*** Tom Cruise and his long, perfect pulled-back hair otherwise....

They aren't intimidated by balding men. I've rarely seen women be intimidated by anyone other than downright creeps or very large muscley men.

Nowadays society is very much woman orientated. Women are confident as hell and tend to dominate social scenarios. They see balding or bald men as HARMLESS. Like a fly, they aren't disgusted- you are just a background character you don't even exist.

And this is coming from someone who has approached women and got dates with them. They might like you for who you are once you talk to them and they find your worth in terms of personality, money , whatever but until you do you're just another f*****g baldie. You would reply and say- okay so keep talking to them. No, the fact that you're at a massive disadvantage in the first place sucks the motivation out of you f*****g kills you inside.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They aren't intimidated by balding men. I've rarely seen women be intimidated by anyone other than downright creeps or very large muscley men.

Nowadays society is very much woman orientated. Women are confident as hell and tend to dominate social scenarios. They see balding or bald men as HARMLESS. Like a fly, they aren't disgusted- you are just a background character you don't even exist.

And this is coming from someone who has approached women and got dates with them. They might like you for who you are once you talk to them and they find your worth in terms of personality, money , whatever but until you do you're just another f*****g baldie. You would reply and say- okay so keep talking to them. No, the fact that you're at a massive disadvantage in the first place sucks the motivation out of you f*****g kills you inside.
That was my point. If you are viewed as non-threatening, then use that for your purposes. It's all very Zen.

I love quips and jokes but I seriously believe that much of life comes down to first priniciples.

Assholes always get it in the end.... Look at Harvey and all of the other men in power who can't keep their hands or anything else off others. Kevin Spacey couldn't even get guys apparently and he is a famous Oscar winner who used to have his pick of roles. I am not hip with the young crowd but if anything, I seem to see more toxic masculinity now and I think it is because of what you say exactly. Women don't like to admit it but more and more they wear the pants.

Hey, if you can't wear the pants, then at least try to look good in panties is my motto. <winks>

There are people out there who are actually into bald guys. If you are gay, then put on a wig, tops don't mind, not that I would know.... but we all have a role and a rhythm to find if we want to be successful in life on our terms. Become a pimp or a bouncer or a drug dealer--they all get women at least when they are out of jail. Whining never becomes us as that just feminizes us more....Wahhhh!

Be the best, most interesting person that you know how to be and go with it. Cause there will always be another guy with more money, better looks and hair and a bigger schlong and with a BMW coupe.

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That was my point. If you are viewed as non-threatening, then use that for your purposes. It's all very Zen.

I love quips and jokes but I seriously believe that much of life comes down to first priniciples.

Assholes always get it in the end.... Look at Harvey and all of the other men in power who can't keep their hands or anything else off others. Kevin Spacey couldn't even get guys apparently and he is a famous Oscar winner who used to have his pick of roles. I am not hip with the young crowd but if anything, I seem to see more toxic masculinity now and I think it is because of what you say exactly. Women don't like to admit it but more and more they wear the pants. Hey, if you can't wear the pants, then at least try to look good in panties is my motto. There are people out there who are actually into bald guys. If you are gay, then put on a wig, tops don't mind, not that I would know.... but we all have a role and a rhythm to find if we want to be successful in life on our terms. Become a pimp or a bouncer or a drug dealer--they all get women at least when they are out of jail. Whining never becomes us as that just feminizes us more....Wahhhh!

Be the best, most interesting person that you know how to be and go with it. Cause there will always be another guy with more money, better looks and hair and a bigger schlong and with a BMW coupe.
I have a Mercedes and a very wealthy family. Might as well be a short Indian janitor considering my hairline

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a Mercedes and a very wealthy family. Might as well be a short Indian janitor considering my hairline
Dude. I mean there are plenty of women still who have been socialized to want to stay at home and be taken care of. If you have dollars then you can fake the rest. Rich guys who wear toupees probably get just as much as rich guys with perfect hair. The only difference is that women will close their eyes and think of England when they are with you but if you just want to have sex, then who cares what they are thinking about anyway. I heard on NPR that half of wives compose their grocery lists while they lie on their back for the six-minute snuggle. Don't focus on what you are not or can't do--I am short but I was cute and bright so I inhaled finasteride and min and went to law school.

Just being trans has been a huge rush for me in terms of life experience. I am a pacifist but others get the rush from being cops or in the FBI or military or being truck drivers and seeing the vast spaces. One problem with going bald young is that you often cannot see all of the possibilities. Balding sucks but think of being paraplegic--that's like balding X infinite. Some people literally lack health their entire lives. Even drugs, I mean, that can be a rush and you can pretend that you are doing research for your novel or whatever to justify some of the down and dirty interesting things in life. Read the beats. They were all ugly as sin but I bet that leftist chicks were lining up to meet them and listen to their bebop poetry.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score

thats why you put on a wig, f*** them, remove the wig if it bothers you until next time you are horny, and just generally move on. if you want to familymax then go to a third world country. just lol at having a relationship in the west as a sub chadlite tbh

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats why you put on a wig, f*** them, remove the wig if it bothers you until next time you are horny, and just generally move on. if you want to familymax then go to a third world country. just lol at having a relationship in the west as a sub chadlite tbh
Hallucinogens will open a person's mind as well an inquisition into Zen, buddhism and karma. But ultimately, we want what we want and I don't disparage your goals or desires and any help I can provide please ask. I use my powers for good and evil lol.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hallucinogens will open a person's mind as well an inquisition into Zen, buddhism and karma. But ultimately, we want what we want and I don't disparage your goals or desires and any help I can provide please ask. I use my powers for good and evil lol.
Mdma and lsd is cope tbh