Hair is not Life but it's Pretty Damn Close; HRT and Pictorial Posts Prove it.

How far are you willing to go to restore a full head of hair?

• Full-blown Feminization

Votes: 39 15.0%
  • Slight Gyno

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Slight Breast Growth

Votes: 27 10.4%
  • Only "Male" Treatments

Votes: 90 34.6%
  • Dude, I won't even touch finasteride

Votes: 59 22.7%

• Total voters

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do Granny Panties Cause or Worsen Cellulite?

I have seen several articles stating that women with ahem larger buttocks need to switch to thongs because the restrictive waistbands on so-called nylon granny panties can can compress fat and cause dimpling and cellulite. Maybe some of the females with more experience with estradiol-influenced bottoms might have more insight about whether chunky girls need to put a paper bag over their heads and just try to do their part to help some of these balding guys who do want and need sex but who are humiliated to have to get sex from "fatties".

So, Granny Panties, thumbs up or down? If a girl agrees to put a paper bag over her head, would these bald guys respect her in the morning or would they be cutting her up about jiggling cellulite and her big estrogen-influenced pear ***?

You balding guys have to be fair and maybe you are lucky to be getting any at all even from fat chicks. If you remember the move, St. Elmo's Fire, Ally Sheedy got really angry when her ex kept wondering if she was the fat chick.

My feeling is that fat is in for women and that guys, especially balding guys believe that the bigger the behind, the better. I just don't believe that guys want skinny, sporty chicks in good shape when they can have a real woman, cellulite and all. Since I have been pushing pregnancy levels of estradiol, I have begun to see that fat just makes a female more attractive not less. I think that any guy is lucky to tap a big *** and especially guys without hair have no business complaining about cellulite and and being able to tap fat women. Goddess bless and remember part of fertility goddesses is having a huge bottom with celluite so hopefully we have cleared that up. If you are bald, you are lucky to get any at all....

If baldness is a disease, then wouldn't cellulite be a disease under that logic?

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How the heck did I miss this 17 years ago? Poor Tara Reid. She was just standing there with her boob out and it was one with what she described as goose-egg-like areolas. Wow! And she is complaining? Many MtF's would love those areolas.

1616553423474.png

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tyler Durden Speaks on HRT, Feminization and Style:

One of the hardest things for XY's, male and non-binary among them, is dealing with the emotional baggage of using "female" hormones. Are they not actually human being hormones that we all carry within ourselves at certain levels? Rhetorical question. Of course they are.

I have made some great friends and acquaintances on here particularly on the @bridgeburn thread and on my own and I am pretty sure that some of my AA-only pals don't use estrogen, which is likely safer and with fewer "male" sides because of the emotional baggage. I went through my own multi-year period of dealing with this.

It's f*****g 2021 and XY's the world over still feel constrained about putting on a tunic, for Goddess's sake. King Henry the Eighth rocked tunics and tights and had eight wives. What's the deal? Put on a dress in 2021 and a divorce or separation is fifty percent statistically likely to follow. But isn't a dress just a longer shirt? Aren't hose just longer, nicer versions of socks? Because the issues involving using HRT for hair regrowth, gender and clothing are so charged, I hope to do some writing about these issues.

And for the guy who castrated himself, fine, then, what's next? It's only after disaster can we be resurrected; it's only after you've lost everything that you are free to do anything. Maybe going bald is a good thing and a chance to reevaluate. This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time....

Although transgender issues are often lumped under LGBT issues, in actuality, they are far more revolutionary and decadent in many ways and far less wieldy than simply who's on top, who's on bottom and what's the hell does versatile mean? Castration is seen as the ultimate male submissive act but is it really? Perhaps the ultimate XY submissive act is refusing to be be castrated, chemically, physically or spiritually. Now that women are actually allowed to leave the house, you might have noticed that the whining of the old-line feminists has largely stopped. Females largely know that they reside on the top of the pyramid and while a few might still complain about the glass ceiling, it takes a lot of Goddess-damn hours to break through the ceiling male or female. I see very little XX clamoring about being shut out of the logging, stevedor, pullman porter, mining or mill industries. Females earn as much on average or more than males now and they largely do so while avoiding crime and the criminal justice system. They are healthier, live longer, have the best clothes, better orgasms and of course, the best hair.

It's time to absolve XY's. If you want you hair and HRT will get you there or at least part of the way, then go for it. If you grow smallest breasts, then who cares? If your hips become sublime, again, who cares? There's very little uglier or worse than being a chrome dome with body hair covering every single centimeter of below the neck real estate. Males peak, approximately at 17. If you are already losing your hair by then then Goddess knows, why wouldn't you jump ship? You've seen the dealer's hole card and it isn't good.

I was a really good-looking kid with androgynous looks who peaked at 17. I was lucky and smart and held on for long enough to bag a gorgeous wife and produce four brilliant beautiful children but I was done by 48. Just exhausted and done. My precious, min and finasteride, which had carried me for two decades stopped working and my scalp and face became a playground for P. acnes and rampant dermatitis and compulsive thought about maybe thinking that I would looove to wear pastels and that was it. I jumped ship.

Testosterone and DHT and Androgens are a heavy, heavy burden to bear. Ever read about World War I? That's the epitome of testosterone. The entire history of androgens had no better idea than taking five million European, Canadian, Australian, American and other mostly youngish male citizens and essentially having them execute each other in the mud and muck of Western France over a period of four years.

Repeat after me. You do not owe jackshit to androgens. You have no obligation to be "ripped". You do not need to spray sperm. Kissing an androgynous XY who smells nice is a whole hell of a lot better than dying in Belgium in 1915 while your wife eats crumpets back in England.

Hair is not just hair. Keeping your hair is about keeping your life and doing it on your principles, on your timeline and by altering mighty T, you are giving the male back-combed god with the long beard the ultimate FU. I don't want your hormones; I don't want your hair line and I sure as hell don't want anything to do with a male ethic that promotes dying face down in the trenches of France.

Goddess bless but f*** the other god. He doesn't like us:

Tyler Durden:

Shut up! Our fathers were our models for God. If our fathers bailed, what does that tell you about God?

Narrator:
No, no, I... don't...

Tyler Durden:
Listen to me! You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
More Pics:

There have been a lot more questions lately about possible changes to one's figure by using hormones to combat baldness. I have tried to be overt and give the true dirt on what body changes to expect from estrogen: hair, face, breasts, thighs, and ***, and down there and up there. People have questions about just how much your penis shrinks and can it shrink permanently and completely. I specifically want people to see as much of the feminized body as possible as proceeding down to the top of the mons.

The striking thing to me
is just how much more confident I am with the wig on. The wig has become part of my personality and I wonder if I will ever truly shed it even if I have full restoration. I think it's different for systems but I think that a wig can be better than your own hair, provided you have all of your own hair. That psychological aspect is very important. Any questions about estrogenization of the pubis, that is one people often overlook.

Goddess bless

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_8b6.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_8b6.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 88
  • fullsizeoutput_8c8.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_8c8.jpeg
    91.7 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3054.JPG
    IMG_3054.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3061.JPG
    IMG_3061.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3062.JPG
    IMG_3062.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3063.JPG
    IMG_3063.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3064.JPG
    IMG_3064.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 102
  • fullsizeinput_8e7.jpeg
    fullsizeinput_8e7.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 82
  • fullsizeinput_8e9.jpeg
    fullsizeinput_8e9.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 84
  • fullsizeinput_8eb.jpeg
    fullsizeinput_8eb.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 79
  • fullsizeinput_8ed.jpeg
    fullsizeinput_8ed.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 85
  • fullsizeinput_8cf.jpeg
    fullsizeinput_8cf.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 92
  • fullsizeinput_8d3.jpeg
    fullsizeinput_8d3.jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 85
  • fullsizeinput_8d5.jpeg
    fullsizeinput_8d5.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 81
  • fullsizeinput_8d7.jpeg
    fullsizeinput_8d7.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 81
  • fullsizeinput_8da.jpeg
    fullsizeinput_8da.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 81
  • fullsizeinput_8dc.jpeg
    fullsizeinput_8dc.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 79
  • fullsizeinput_8e7.jpeg
    fullsizeinput_8e7.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 73
  • fullsizeinput_8e9.jpeg
    fullsizeinput_8e9.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 77
  • fullsizeinput_8eb.jpeg
    fullsizeinput_8eb.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 76
  • fullsizeinput_8ed.jpeg
    fullsizeinput_8ed.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 75
  • fullsizeinput_8ef.jpeg
    fullsizeinput_8ef.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 73
  • fullsizeinput_8f1.jpeg
    fullsizeinput_8f1.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 74
  • fullsizeinput_8f3.jpeg
    fullsizeinput_8f3.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use Estrogel on my hairline but it’s making it worse.. why?
I can't imagine why unless it is shed related. You might try using keto 2 percent and Selsun Blue for inflammation but I use estrogel every day along with oral min and I am having great results but I also use more than virtually anyone else. My results have been so great that I keep plowing forward but at some point I will have to use less. My hairline is the main place that I need it and the hairline is difficult to fully restore.

How long have you been using it?

Regards,
Janey

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't imagine why unless it is shed related. You might try using keto 2 percent and Selsun Blue for inflammation but I use estrogel every day along with oral min and I am having great results but I also use more than virtually anyone else. My results have been so great that I keep plowing forward but at some point I will have to use less. My hairline is the main place that I need it and the hairline is difficult to fully restore.

How long have you been using it?

Regards,
Janey
Been using it a good while.. not a big amount, pea sized... I was mixing it with Topical dutasteride for the front which stopped shedding but I’ve ran out of that just waiting on more to arrive. Now just estrogel and shedding more.It feels like the estrogen gets converted into testosterone or something as my upper body looks more muscular etc

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using it a good while.. not a big amount, pea sized... I was mixing it with Topical dutasteride for the front which stopped shedding but I’ve ran out of that just waiting on more to arrive. Now just estrogel and shedding more.It feels like the estrogen gets converted into testosterone or something as my upper body looks more muscular etc
A similar situation from topical Estriol out of sudden. It went downhill after two and half months. I started to notice thinning again from early-mid January and having weaker hair. I ditched it. Still, my hair is not feeling good, and they are still weak and wispy, plus I am shedding more now. I don't know if the Finasteride effect is wearing off(soon, I will close one year orally-1mg), but I hope I didn't mess it up with the Estrogen Receptors or became dependent on Estriol. The strangest thing is, while I was using topical Estriol and I did my latest blood test before I drop it, my DHT levels went back to my baseline levels! (Even though I am using Oral+Topical Finasteride). I know that hormones fluctuate a lot, but these blood tests were/are worrying. I don't know. I guess each one of us will react differently to it (estrogens)... I will try to check again my hormones as soon as possible, see what is happening now or at least get a hint…

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I could use a lot more estrogel it could help my hair but also could bring more sides.. I don’t have any gyno and don’t want any either lol

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, we don't know for sure but I am not sure that using HRT meds works if you don't ride out the shed. I rode out a massive shed over many months and the really good hair was on the other side of the shed. People who start HRT treatment already largely bald like @bridgeburn might be able to see only improvement without shedding. Apparently, with treatment as follicle openings get larger with larger shaft diameters, this out of sync aspect causes inflammation. Think about it in terms of our bodies conserving resources. It is probably more efficient to dump the crummy "male" hair and start all over again with more or less all scalp hair commencing the anagen phase together.

I did see improvement before the shed but it was only marginal until I added spironolactone to the mix and substantially increased the potency of my HRT cocktail of meds. It has taken me 18 months to recover to the point where my hair reaches the bottom of my ears so that's a cost/benefit issue. I decided to continue with my beard removal with alacrity so that I could don a wig, which I have now worn for 11 months. I was and have been very happy with said wig in spite of it always being my goal to eventually use my own hair and I am getting closer and closer to that point. This is a good time because wigs can get hot during the warmer months.

Last edited: