Hair is not Life but it's Pretty Damn Close; HRT and Pictorial Posts Prove it.

How far are you willing to go to restore a full head of hair?

• Full-blown Feminization

Votes: 39 15.0%
  • Slight Gyno

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Slight Breast Growth

Votes: 27 10.4%
  • Only "Male" Treatments

Votes: 90 34.6%
  • Dude, I won't even touch finasteride

Votes: 59 22.7%

• Total voters

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Note that in a hormonal cycle independent of the origin of testosterone your body scents the excess of it and active aromatase enzyme, this is experimented with by a bodybuilder (gynocomastia among many other side effects) including increased density and growth of the hair, due to the high levels of circulating e2, for I say that the secret is not to f*** your T, we just need to increase the levels of e2 and block DHT along with what I said in 1 year if it doesn't work then you think of something more severe, but it has everything to give.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One guy on the forum reported oxandrolone working. Not sure the dosage though. Probably around 50mg if he's competitive. I think he went 6-8 weeks with it.
Thanks for this information man

The big problem is that you will end your endocrine system in the same way as with e2, there will be a strong LH / FSH suppression following primary hypogonadism.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We need a treatment that is viable to maintain

If we go on oxandrolone 50mg it is infertility forever because if we go out we lose everything.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In that case dutasteride + T, or something like oxandrolone may work well (it's popular with women, and very low androgenically). Dianabol is more androgenic but it actually aromatizes more. So maybe that in low doses would be interesting. Something like oxandrolone but that is "wet" like dbol would be less androgenic AND aromatize better. Furazabol maybe.

Low doses, yes.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am enjoying this line of reasoning, we are going to evolve this, I am going to the gym now, when I return I will enter here.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To me, Brad Pitt is up there with the Beatles in terms of seeming to have a charmed existence on a completely different level from most of us. Is this related to accumulated karma or is it the opposite? Because icons end up belonging to the world and not to themselves.

1614197471234.png

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

So if one is going to use steroids....

Although furazabol is the highest absolute androgenicity of these three, it has a better ratio of androgenic to anabolics than dianabol. Meaning that, a very low dose of furazabol (1-5mg) is relatively less androgenic and might be better on the hair than 5-10mg of dianabol. Furazabol won't aromatize, however. Let me explain further.

Anavar does not retain as much water as those other two drugs (it is known as a "dry" steroid, furazabol would classify as one too) so it won't have any aromatization, but it is very, very low androgenically (less androgenic than testosterone, as all of these drugs are, but they are more anabolic, hence the term anabolic steroids) and could protect it against the much more powerful endogenous DHT. Basically, it might 'nullify' DHT in a sense by occupying its place on receptor sites. If any of these drugs - but particularly anavar - binds to AR it will not express nearly the androgenic effects of DHT, or T for that matter. Anavar really is a weak androgen; the anabolic component is what bodybuilders find favorable. Furazabol is a DHT derivative as well, and will operate similarly, but the dosage must be kept lower. These two drugs are already 5 alpha reduced and, as a result, cannot be aromatized. They will, however, have a sort of antiandrogenic effect as stated, since they are weak androgens.

If the steroid is less androgenic than our endogenous androgens and is already 5 alpha reduced, like anavar and very low dose furazabol, then taking something like dutasteride can still work synergistically in a male context - you are taking away the potent DHT and essentially replacing it with a molecule that won't rape your follicles.

It probably still makes sense to stay on dutasteride while taking dianabol as well because you still want to limit the amount of androgens that are reaching the follicles. The last thing you want is BOTH dbol AND DHT reaching your follicles. Though, it should be stated that 5ARIs will do nothing to prevent the synthetic steroids themselves from exerting an effect upon the follicles. Dianabol is not 5 alpha reduced, but very little will be reduced into methyl-1-test. Now, the advantage of dianabol compared to the other two mentioned previously is that dianabol will aromatize to at least some degree. This is still a more risky method, because it has the least favorable androgen to anabolic ratio of the three, but I think it can be done successfully if doses are low enough. Again, I cannot stress low dosage enough. Most bodybuilders take like 50mg of dianabol. Furazabol is very rare, more popular in athletic circles, but they might do something around 20mg. Keeping the dosages around 1-5mg might be beneficial for some hair cycles. The advantage of dianabol is that not only can it have a mildly antiandrogenic effect by taking up receptor sites, but it can potentially lead to some aromatization as well - all the while retaining masculinity!

Then, there's the testosterone route. Obviously you need to take dutasteride on this. That alone could increase the amount of T being aromatized. The risk with this is that the increased T might be harmful depending on your individual sensitivity. Remember, testosterone is actually MORE androgenic but LESS anabolic than steroids.

Derek from MPMD reported hair loss doing T+dutasteride, although his DHT was nearly zero. However - he was taking pretty high doses of T. Probably around 500mg/week? He said that it's probably pointless to take a 5ARI while on synthetic steroids but I disagree. Kevin Mann seemed to advocate taking a 5ARI while on a steroid. The last thing you need is endogenous DHT flooding the scalp along with other exogenously supplied androgens, so I think it's critical to take on any cycle (unless you already have a history of reflex hyper with 5ARIs). Keep T at a low dose, say around 100-200mg per week, and I wouldn't be surprised if hair improved, because some of that excess T will be aromatized. The thing about taking T though is that it could do more harm than good for individuals who naturally aromatize poorly and/or are particularly sensitive to T. This method might be able to be combined with the other drugs, though. Say, 100mg T + 5mg anavar + dutasteride/etc.

The anavar way is probably the least risky. That's the drug the one poster saw results from. It's the least androgenic. In general (unless you are naturally a decent aromatizer but most of us aren't) I would have to say that the straight T + dutasteride method is least favorable. Not only do you have to rely on your own ability to aromatize, but you are adding a substance that is more androgenic than anabolic steroids. Remember, anabolic steroids were DESIGNED to be LESS androgenic than testosterone! I think the selection of method comes down to 1. what risks are you willing to take 2. which fits your profile the best (do you need more help with aromatization or do you need to avoid androgens more?) and so blood work would be important beforehand.

You may or may not see any improvement or maintenance with these, but at least you will probably minimize the damage if your goal is for bodybuilding/athletics.

Last edited:

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score

So if one is going to use steroids....

Although furazabol is the highest androgenicity of these three, it has a better ratio of androgenic to anabolics than dianabol. Meaning that, a very low dose of furazabol (1-5mg) is probably better on the hair than 5-10mg of dianabol. Furazabol should aromatize about just as well as dianabol as it retains water in a similar fashion.

Anavar does not retain as much water as those drugs (it is known as a "dry" steroid) so it won't have as much aromatization, but it is very, very low androgenically and could protect it against the much more powerful endogenous DHT. Basically, it will 'nullify' DHT by occupying its place on receptor sites. Thus, the increases in testosterone are more likely to become aromatized.

If the steroid is weaker than DHT, like anavar, then taking something like dutasteride can work synergistically in a male context - you are taking away the potent DHT and essentially replacing it with a molecule that won't rape your follicles, and potentially lead to some aromatization as well!

Even if the steroid is stronger than DHT, like the other two, it probably still makes sense to stay on dutasteride because you still want to limit the amount of androgens that are reaching the follicles. Now, the advantage to these other two is that although they could be potentially more dangerous than DHT, they are more likely to aromatize. And, if taken in low doses and training with weights and such, you will be directing the molecule to your muscles and CNS rather than your scalp. This is still a more risky method, but I think it can be done. Again, I cannot stress low dosage enough. Most bodybuilders take like 50mg of dianabol. Furazabol is very rare, more popular in athletic circles, but they might do something around 20mg. Keeping the dosages around 1-5mg might be beneficial for some hair cycles.

Then, there's the testosterone route. Obviously you need to take dutasteride on this. That alone could increase the amount of T being aromatized. The risk with this is that the increased T might be harmful depending on your individual sensitivity. For example, Derek from MPMD reported hair loss doing this although his DHT was nearly zero. However - he was taking pretty high doses of T. Probably around 500mg/week? Keep them at a low dose, say around 100-200mg per week, and I wouldn't be surprised if hair improved. The thing about taking T though, is that it has a more androgenic ratio than synthetics, so that will lead to not-as-much aromatization as any of the other treatments if I had to guess. This method might be able to be combined with anavar though. Say, 100mg T + 5mg anavar + hair loss treatments.

The anavar way is probably the least risky. That's the drug the one poster saw results from. I think the selection of method comes down to 1. what risks are you willing to take 2. which fits your profile the best (do you need more help with aromatization or do you need to avoid androgens more?) and so blood work would be important beforehand.

You may or may not see any improvement or maintenance with these, but at least you will probably minimize the damage if your goal is for bodybuilding/athletics.
I would just pop up a Diane pill instead of Dianabol

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. MPMD has a vid on this subject. Good general overview, but he's covering it within the context of a big time bodybuilder using high doses. IMO using small doses would change the game entirely. Hormones are weird lol.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We need a treatment that is viable to maintain

If we go on oxandrolone 50mg it is infertility forever because if we go out we lose everything.
By the way everybody, Tato is such a sweetie and he looks out for me so be polite! He's a Brazilian Athlete and Medical Intern but taken already by a beautiful Brazilian woman....sigh. I had my chance back in 1988 when I lived in Rio and Sao Paulo for 8 months but I adore the country and the language is much nicer than Spanish and much closer to English in terms of grammar.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got a real rush out of that today guys! Thank you. Lol, that was similar to the live forum about breast growth on Reddit where all the smartest people kept chiming in, They have a transcript but I guess I am the only one open to more breast growth on here currently<bats eyes>.... We could set up a time and do discord or google meet if we keep getting along and sticking to the only science rule except we can each have our own six pack and I got my flower here....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to have anyone whenever, maybe daily try to propose a question of the day to answer at Janey lenghth and have you guys pose questions that really matter but set it up more formally like a Dear Jane Advice Column which I might be able to make interesting and funny and tailor to your different interests. Bridge was almost more like a brilliant photographer and news reporter that sparkled with his knowledge about the first time anyone heard about a true skinhead to rock start hair story and with his growing cuteness whereas I am oriented more to taking individual questions and either dealing with them at great length or trying to dead-pan and make this stuff both fun and educational, joking as that sounds like a film from health class.... Plus Bridge already did the other schtick and he did it well. I could novelize it easily and make it worthwhile.

I also want to try to invite more women like Ticken who has been very kind and helpful to me. You are not forgotten cis-females and you overlap in many ways between MtF's and your own issues. Some of the really advanced puzzles pertain to cis-female hairloss and do they whine about not ever getting hairloss funding?

I know that my expertise in female pattern hair loss and Telogen Effluvium as well as my FTM knowledge both need strengthening especially with respect to luteinizing hormone and some of those things Tato and others know a lot about including progesterone periods and whether cycling progesterone is helpful to hair or not cause I am mimicking Bridge so hopefully some of you were not completely negative today.

I think Dogo had some interesting opinions. And Amas is obviously welcome but no more maybe, well you know. I love Rob Winter! He helped convince me to take these steps on this path plus he is a very attractive man physically, with a full head of nice male hair and I like his writing and search. It's not fair but guys like Rob seem to have the whole package and I look up to him a lot.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And if anyone is in contact with Bridge, I think that I could possibly sell a Sunday paper long article or a long magazine article about his journey and the up's and up's with all of the excitement on here. I have read the thread especially the first 15 pages like 30 times.

See, when I find a cute smart boy, I just copy him everything that he knows and then sell on the streets even better....<winks>

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Running Risks" by Angella Issajenko is great. She thoroughly details her drug regimen like never seen before for an athlete.
I am going to try to go through the clomid stuff. I did IVF several times so that was an introduction to needles and giving injections but I haven't injected myself yet and I guess I need that experience to be more thorough. Sucking pills though, eh and I tried the rectal P4 twice and it's only for fanatics seeking boobs in my opinion and that's not quite me since I've already had bountiful blessings related thereto and they don't f*****g stop growing.... Eight years now of breast growth!