Hair is not Life but it's Pretty Damn Close; HRT and Pictorial Posts Prove it.

How far are you willing to go to restore a full head of hair?

• Full-blown Feminization

Votes: 39 15.0%
  • Slight Gyno

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Slight Breast Growth

Votes: 27 10.4%
  • Only "Male" Treatments

Votes: 90 34.6%
  • Dude, I won't even touch finasteride

Votes: 59 22.7%

• Total voters

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score
So say, Janey? What's the deal with using the third person instead of "I" and pointing out when Janey specifically is saying something?

I start all of this, HRT related to hair restoration after reading a famous thread by a guy named Bridge who also is a genius and I wanted to see if I could at least replicate his results. Many people claim that just using HRT extensively will cause dysphoria but I already had dysphoria and HRT does enlighten and provide novel ways of thinking and perceiving. Anyway, I was not exactly obsessed with Bridge's writing and intellect but then again, I guess I am/was fascinated by what he pulled off and his writing read almost like his astonish hair improvement was happening in real-time. But did I just want hair in general or was there a point to doing this in terms of dissipating dysphoria?

I think my hair situation in terms of looks and how it has played out including having the temples thicken last is almost identical to Bridge and in terms of length/anagen improvement too. He was he and I am she/he/they but I think that facially, our feminization is all but identical and that notion of "just in it for the hair" was at least true for me until sigh Janey took over lol and refused to leave. I feel this dual personality aspect more and more and I need to use the third person to keep straight what Will did and what Janey did or what Janey said, that Will would never say or vice versa. Hopefully this is not a descent into madness but right now, I find it strangely intriguing and as an XY into sci fi and body switching, this is pretty compelling and thrilling. I never envisioned anything like this because maybe I discussed this, younger MtF's tend to be more so fully formed females and it feels to me like I am developing this character Janey but maybe she's developing me.

I saw the movie Ruby Spears and Janey is so much like Ruby to the point where someone else (a writer) actively creates her personality and talents and interests and sexuality. Plus, it's a really sweet movie but this idea of developing Janey versus her having always been there fully formed is fascinating to me. So when I think that I am saying something charming or funny I struggle to know whether I am just drawing Janey "that way". See Jessica Rabbit reference about: I'm not bad; they just draw me that way. So like a recursive figure eight, am I making Janey up to be a certain way or was this personality always my main personality? Before HRT, I was basically blacking out, the dysphoria was so severe and I had two personalities that wouldn't or refused to communicate so I couldn't even tattle on them when they did something bizarre that literally made no sense but it was as though Janey forced all of this because I lacked the courage to figure this out because I was afraid of what I might fine. I think there's some really good "fiction" arising from this and like much of literature, all of this really happened so I need to smudge some details but call me Franza Kafka because i have had a bizarre six years since Will ventured out as Janey directed? I will never figure this out but maybe as time goes on, only Janey will be relevant any longer. I am really attracted to her both physically and psychologically and what makes Janey the ne plus ultra?

It's something about how she walks and talks and always has the perfect look for the perfect occasion. She loves people just enough not like my shy alter. So again, was there a perfect Janey inside me all along who had no way to emerge until now or am I creating a new personality for Janey that will be Will's personality going forward? There there's also the aspect that my family keeps trying to drag Will back out and some times, I think I am willing to do that for my family or whatever but a toned-down Janey would only frustrate me, her and Will and probably the children too. Like a novel by say Gide, I am deeply fascinated by how all of this turns out because "I have no f*****g idea" Janey says. Yep. Janey swears. Will never does.

I appreciate anyone's insight as always.
Janey
Ma'am, this is a McDonald's drive through

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You Vote:

This is me from 2012 about two years before my looks as a male imploded at about 47.

1627174698381.png

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have come out to some friends on facebook so I am going to stick to this thread now and avoid answering questions.

Any questions directly for me, I will check in but I have sort of run through myself the past several months. I think I have exhausted my conjectural ability to help others. I will probably leave this up for a while and then move things to my transition/hair blog. I am starting to become interested in things like relationships and several of my old girl friends are going to start doing things and they are all up to help a younger sister so to speak.

Best
Janey

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have come out to some friends on facebook so I am going to stick to this thread now and avoid answering questions.

Any questions directly for me, I will check in but I have sort of run through myself the past several months. I think I have exhausted my conjectural ability to help others. I will probably leave this up for a while and then move things to my transition/hair blog. I am starting to become interested in things like relationships and several of my old girl friends are going to start doing things and they are all up to help a younger sister so to speak.

Best
Janey
Reading this I am beginning to suspect you deleted your own posts in the other thread. If you did, I think it's a bit silly, as you could have left them. Although the discussion went pretty off-topic, now it simply looks weird, like I would be talking with myself or something. I deleted my most off-topic posts, but I left the ones with hair or regimen talk, as I don't want to delete most of my activity during my first week on this forum.

Anyway, having said that, good luck with your life journey. I hope everything turns out well for you. :)

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Norwoody Conchita Wurst, our greatest idol! HAIR GOALS lol
Please take that down. I have been really upset about some of the things that were said to keepcoolmybabies and I am sure I fed some of the frivolity but we you can't say that stuff to her. She's a female and I haven't known how to deal with that already. You can't ask someone about where sex happens. That's really private to hard-wired gals. It's fine to say she is cute. She is very cute but saying you don't want to do her isn't really any different. Mostly Janey has some opportunities and I told Sol but I don't want the B word on my thread unless I put it there even though I don't technically own it.

Thanks

Last edited:

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please take that down. I have been really upset about some of the things that were said to keepcoolmybabies and I am sure I fed some of the frivolity but we you can't say that stuff to here. She's a female and I haven't known how to deal with that already. You can't ask someone about where sex happens. That's really private to hard-wired gals. It's fine to say she is cute. She is very cute but saying you don't want to do her isn't really any different. Mostly Janey has some opportunities and I told Sol but I don't want the B word on my thread unless I put it there even though I don't technically own it.

Thanks
Wait what? Nvm.

I meant it for real... like honestly, those are indeed some hairgoals lol

Yeah, I took it down if it were offending, sorry. But no clue what you meant by the rest of your essay.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait what? Nvm.

I meant it for real... like honestly, those are indeed sone hairgoals lol

Yeah, I took it down if it were offending, sorry. But no clue what you meant by the rest of your essay.
I pointed it out to Janey in our private conversation that you didn't say anything wrong. So don't worry, it's the other person's post that was offensive not yours.

And your post made me smile as Conchita Wurst does actually have nice hair, so it's a good hair goal. :D

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Salutations:

I probably am not going to be on as much (as though that were possible) for a while or going forward. My life is hopefully returning to some normalcy, at least as normal as possible for a middle-aged tranny. Like Bridge, I am getting closer to the point where I hope to declare victory and get back to having a life. With my hair, I feel like that possibilities are great for me to enjoy the heck out of the next 56 years or so of my life.

I was looking at the temples tongiht and they looked really, really good. Until, recently, I could only part my hair in the middle to obscure the temples but honestly, tonight my hair looked better parted on the side. I recommend that people pursue microneedling everything from the the neck up. This is a revolutionary treatment.

My other main is issue is just thickening up but there's really nothing bare left anymore, Goddess be thanked.

I will say this. I find more and more tiresome, all of the incel humiliation threads and I usually feel sorry for someone and get sucked in and then I keep getting alerts about things that depress me and annoy me and often it's the same guys again and again writing the same stuff and that seems to be about half the posts along with the "Guess if I am going bald" posts where the cats always have still even more hair than does Will. There's also a lot of toxic maleness on here that is not one of the site's strong points.

I think that I have articulated my theories and eh, people who seem to try HRT with little or no success, usually just aren't doing what I am doing and what Bridge was doing, in my opinion. Unfortunately for others, exposure to risk of breast growth seems to be a necessity as does riding out sheds and people not willing to do those things are probably not going to see much success.

I have come out to many of my friends from high school and college and many of the females that I used to live with or date or be friends with seem to be very nice and perhaps intrigued. I have been posting on Facebook and I am shocked by how old and bald many of the guys are. I will keep trying to post pics at intervals going forward. Please continue to post and DM as I will look in frequently but I probably won't be actively monitoring the community posts as much since I have probably covered most that I know and have interests with. I appreciate all of the support and good friends that I have on here and keep fighting the good fight but I have hair now and I have a chance at a life.

Best,
Janey/Will

Attachments

• shy violt.jpg
    shy violt.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_3628.jpeg
    IMG_3628.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_3629.jpeg
    IMG_3629.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_3630.jpeg
    IMG_3630.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_3634.jpeg
    IMG_3634.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Janey's New Pics are up! Top These Incel Boys....

Whose the even prettier chick at the end? That's the girl who picked Will. Every single bit of this is worth it for the right Goddess. None of you met her and then lost her. I copy her look and she pretends to hate it for six years now but if she doesn't take me back, I promise somebody else is going to grab me up. You incels lack options.

Attachments

• IMG_3649.jpeg
    IMG_3649.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_3650.jpeg
    IMG_3650.jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3665.jpeg
    IMG_3665.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_3668.jpeg
    IMG_3668.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3670.jpeg
    IMG_3670.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3681.jpeg
    IMG_3681.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_3700.jpeg
    IMG_3700.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3701.jpeg
    IMG_3701.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3702.jpeg
    IMG_3702.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_3727.jpeg
    IMG_3727.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3729.jpeg
    IMG_3729.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_3743.jpeg
    IMG_3743.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3749.jpeg
    IMG_3749.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3757.jpeg
    IMG_3757.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_3758.jpeg
    IMG_3758.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 120
  • Lisa.jpg
    Lisa.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Went to the local pool yesterday she says. Wanna see how my hair held up? Don't mind the first pic. That's just startled Janey cause some boy who is behind her is jostling her wig. Janey hates that and don't pull on it either, she says. Soon I will have plenty of hair to bleach blonde and wear in a pony-tail. That's the difference between Will and Janey she says. None of Will's fantasies involved having his pony tail pulled by rowdy bows--that should say "boys" says Janey. The rest is the same Janey laughs 'cept it's not a bow exactly, it's more of a kneeling position with the bleached blonde pony tale, Janey uses both spellings, dangling helplessly irresistible in terms of not being pulled and it is it hot out today, Will, or is it me?<blushes?

Attachments

• IMG_3819.jpeg
    IMG_3819.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_4064.jpeg
    IMG_4064.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_4082.jpeg
    IMG_4082.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_4083.jpeg
    IMG_4083.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_4094.jpeg
    IMG_4094.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_4095.jpeg
    IMG_4095.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_4104.jpeg
    IMG_4104.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_4105.jpeg
    IMG_4105.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_4111.jpeg
    IMG_4111.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What to do when you discover that you really aren't transgender at all? See, I think that Janey is just pretending to be transgender because it's like a French chef, you want the accent too for authenticity. Why, I'm authentic says Janey? Most of us anyway....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
New Janey and er, Will Pics:

Attachments

• IMG_4138.jpeg
    IMG_4138.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_4140.jpeg
    IMG_4140.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_4162.jpeg
    IMG_4162.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_4164.jpeg
    IMG_4164.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_4165.jpeg
    IMG_4165.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_4170.jpeg
    IMG_4170.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_4177.jpeg
    IMG_4177.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_4182.jpeg
    IMG_4182.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_4183.jpeg
    IMG_4183.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_4194.jpeg
    IMG_4194.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Janey_misses.jpg
    Janey_misses.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 88

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Janey's Bad News! Or, just go with it, guys. Janey did.

More and more feminine. If your goal as "a just in it for the hair guy" is to avoid as much feminization as possible, well, Janey's just about the opposite in all the ways that HRT could possibly work for a female. Started out strictly dickly but now, eh...

So this is my public service announcement to all the fellows. You will probably end up liking "this" more than you liked being male, hair or no hair. It's more nuanced and pure and in the moment. Usually, I only leave the physical form pics up for a short time but I want people to at least have reference to an MtF transition that they can process if doing HRT for non-gender purposes. I have a library of pretty much all parts at all stages. I figured from the beginning that I might get a book or other project out of this because most people who do this struggle to show pics of the past. Goddess freed me from that and I am very please with how I look and the reactions I now get from others. And yes, she says, I lowered my dosage of minoxidil and dropped twenty pounds and I have lost over a cup size. If I desisted, I think most of it would go too. So, that's a positive in terms of breast growth not being permanent. My feelings are mixed now and they have always been, looks-wise. But a nice pair of perky tits grow on you<winks>

People have asked for close-ups and I have those other places but I prefer to try some different parts as I am able. I can only do this still really on my left side of my hair but I can now manage a modified side part. I thought that it looked nice this way and I also took some pictures under different lighting. Dark lighting, similar to black and white probably, makes hair look fuller. The other pics from outside looked terrible and washed out and hair that looked nice and pretty filled in looked much less so outside so eh, it's good to see my limits so I know what to implement going forward for Janey.

Attachments

• IMG_4262.jpeg
    IMG_4262.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_4268.jpeg
    IMG_4268.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_4270.jpeg
    IMG_4270.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_4279.jpeg
    IMG_4279.jpeg