Hair is not Life but it's Pretty Damn Close; HRT and Pictorial Posts Prove it.

How far are you willing to go to restore a full head of hair?

• Full-blown Feminization

Votes: 39 15.0%
  • Slight Gyno

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Slight Breast Growth

Votes: 27 10.4%
  • Only "Male" Treatments

Votes: 90 34.6%
  • Dude, I won't even touch finasteride

Votes: 59 22.7%

• Total voters

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can conclude that progesterone dose in fact cause further breast development. After a month of nothing, i started having breast growth pains 24 hours after i took progesterone.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can conclude that progesterone dose in fact cause further breast development. After a month of nothing, i started having breast growth pains 24 hours after i took progesterone.
Is that a bug or a feature? Mine keep getting bigger and people are either getting pissed when I post them or--nobody can believe my before and after pics which are similar in a sense to @bridgeburn but he was 27. My nipples are still growing and I am in year eight....

What we are doing is magic!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean literally nobody in my family would recognize me if I knocked on the door down there in the South. But then they would turn me away well not my mother. She still loves me but I haven't seen my children in a while because of a custody battle and it is going to be interesting since I will get to see them soon. This is the biggest rush of anything in my life. I love you younger HRT guys but I mean, I am 56 years old!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing that I do agree with is that if any of us see each other in another thread, please discuss with me here. It's my fault mostly because I try to answer every unanswered question when I am on and then folks see me all over and yeah we don't want to hijack threads.

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did it go away once you stopped? If so, how long did it take?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to ask things but not all of you are out there, like me so I don't want to embarrass anyone but I am interested in what you have to say Gergely.
Not to exclude anyone but if any MtF's (and I use that here to indicate direction of the HRT more so than identifying as female since i don't exactly identify that way) to do a chat room or something then we can discuss some things that you folks don't want public. I usually go back and delete things if we say something private or not really for others. Some folks are less interested in breast growth or if it can be manipulated (nope) but maybe nipples can be or maybeI am going to find out that Powers was right!

Some of the stuff that I discuss maybe you guys tell me if you want things more private. With Covid19, it's hard to know if it matters if we hide who we are but I am sure someone could find me pretty easily not as an MtF, but just in terms of privacy but usually I think, people have their own things to worry about.... The other thing is that we have hair people who might not want to discuss some of the things that I have done to pass and improve my looks and any secrets or tips you guys have since it is such an intelligent cohort. It's fascinating for me to meet you younger guys/gals and how much some of you know like Gergely.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For us, It is Super Bowl night but we don't get television out in the sticks and my Sony Playstation Vue went belly up.

Lol, maybe it's the hormones but eh, I just don't care about sports anymore.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dialing Back Oral Minoxidil
I think that tomorrow I am dialing back the oral minoxidil to ~6mg since I have gotten to that point that I originally feared as I see hairs growing beneath my lashes that it is too much of a hassle to pluck. This will be good so that I can report back on hair fall on the rest of my body to see if about 5 mg is best which is what Rob Winter recommends. I have been blasting 12.5 now for almost four months and it might work almost as well with fewer sides at ~5mg. I am wondering if sulfertransferase plus topical would work as well.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The other thing that I was thinking that since I have a blog, there is probably some way to chat and post there for things that are more private. People can PM me but sometimes it is easier in another mode.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did it go away once you stopped? If so, how long did it take?
I didn't stop, so no. Even if i stopped everything i think it's semi permanent at this point.
I want to ask things but not all of you are out there, like me so I don't want to embarrass anyone but I am interested in what you have to say Gergely.
Ask away than, I have nothing to hide.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The other thing that I was thinking that since I have a blog, there is probably some way to chat and post there for things that are more private. People can PM me but sometimes it is easier in another mode.
You can make a private discord server, it's free.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Somebody was trying to reach me.
Sore boobs is more boobs?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What else would that mean?
The main gal on Transfeminine Sciences says it's a myth and that Powers just liked the rhyme. Mine hurt terribly some days but I think that it's the cold. I looked it up and a lot of cis-females say the same. It's really painful until they warm up. I rarely wear a bra but my therapist said I need to start wearing a bra or t-shirt because cis-females have this aversion to showing nipple. I am still in that fascination mode where, I mean, I like the look. I don't talk too much about it with others because I guess it is sort of bragging but even in terms of passing, I almost have to pass now because only a female would be this busty.

I still enjoy the fact that I am bigger than my ex although I still don't know how competitive ex-wives are with each other. For court, she's obligated to call me her and ex-wife but I don't know how it will play out. I have to file more legal papers. In my redneck country being trans is like back in the 50's and I don't think people expect transgender females to be attractive or really even able to pass. I see guys online claiming that "I can always spot one" which is bull. Maybe it's like a toupee, you think you can always spot one but those are only the ones that you spot, and you miss others.

But yeah, look for something like cold winter sore nipples on google and I got a lot of hits so if that's the same for both of us, then it might not be growth but either way. I will take what Goddess provides.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The main gal on Transfeminine Sciences says it's a myth and that Powers just liked the rhyme. Mine hurt terribly some days but I think that it's the cold. I looked it up and a lot of cis-females say the same. It's really painful until they warm up. I rarely wear a bra but my therapist said I need to start wearing a bra or t-shirt because cis-females have this aversion to showing nipple. I am still in that fascination mode where, I mean, I like the look. I don't talk too much about it with others because I guess it is sort of bragging but even in terms of passing, I almost have to pass now because only a female would be this busty.

I still enjoy the fact that I am bigger than my ex although I still don't know how competitive ex-wives are with each other. For court, she's obligated to call me her and ex-wife but I don't know how it will play out. I have to file more legal papers. In my redneck country being trans is like back in the 50's and I don't think people expect transgender females to be attractive or really even able to pass. I see guys online claiming that "I can always spot one" which is bull. Maybe it's like a toupee, you think you can always spot one but those are only the ones that you spot, and you miss others.

But yeah, look for something like cold winter sore nipples on google and I got a lot of hits so if that's the same for both of us, then it might not be growth but either way. I will take what Goddess provides.
I don't go out at all and the coldest part of my apartment is 98°F