Hair is actually an overrated trait

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, because gaining muscle will magically frame my face and give me a good, square jaw! And to think I wanted to undergo aesthetic surgery, when all I need to do is just go to the gym or practice some sport!

Everybody's different.

I would counsel against specific facial surgery like jaw implants if your body fat percentage is high. First cut your body fat percentage so that you can see your bone structure in the mirror and then decide which adjustments you need.

For example it would make no sense for this guy i found on google images to get a jaw implant:
2012-05-21-15.12.07.jpg

Or this guy:
article-1262992-08F676A7000005DC-114_306x423.jpg

Just FYI testosterone is not "magic", it's a rather well-studied hormone. Reasonably albeit not perfectly understood.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Same here, if I lose one more kg, I enter Auschwitz mode. "But lose more bodyfat!" LOL. Impossible. My fat is just badly distributed. And you can't spot-reduce fat.

LOL, Auschwitz mode :p I'm skinny too, all the fat went to my boobs (thanks God)

blackg

Reaction score
Good to know, now we feel much better, thank you. Nothing better than a gloating woman in a hair loss forum to feel less depressed.
I will defend EvilLocks. Not because she is a woman but because she is one of us.
She has done nothing wrong.. All pain is relative.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Good to know, now we feel much better, thank you. Nothing better than a gloating woman in a hair loss forum to feel less depressed.

Oh God, not again... I'm not even going to reply further because what's the point?

- - - Updated - - -

Would you guys feel better if I said I was an acne-ridden, fat, old hag of a basement dweller? Damn, how sensitive can you get! I make one light-hearted comment about my boobs and you jump right on me. Geez.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
B3J8FGv.gif

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Those who do not have beard..
I want to ask how long you keep sideburns.
(I don't know what exactly its called btw)..
I keep at the level of lower end of ear lobule..

My barber said it look good on you..

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Getting laid is not a skill, so I'm not bragging.

My looks and height just allow me to have some options.

It's OK, I would be incel like you if I didn't have those advantages.

burn.png

You act as if sex isn't worthy of bragging, as it happens to you, you feel natural to talk about it, just as natural as if it weren't to happen to you.

Yet you still use incel presumptuously and as an insult towards others, so why would that be a defamation on someone's character if it's neither a negative or positive trait?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here, if I lose one more kg, I enter Auschwitz mode. "But lose more bodyfat!" LOL. Impossible. My fat is just badly distributed. And you can't spot-reduce fat.

I was speaking both to you personally and in general, I figured you'd be able to tell which part was which. Perhaps my post wasn't clear I don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh God, not again... I'm not even going to reply further because what's the point?

- - - Updated - - -

Would you guys feel better if I said I was an acne-ridden, fat, old hag of a basement dweller? Damn, how sensitive can you get! I make one light-hearted comment about my boobs and you jump right on me. Geez.

You didn't do anything wrong. Lots of posters here mention their compensatory features.

Curious: Would you trade the hair you had as a fifteen year old and no baldness for A-cup boobs?

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Getting laid is not a skill, so I'm not bragging.

My looks and height just allow me to have some options.

It's OK, I would be incel like you if I didn't have those advantages.

I feel the same, getting sex is so easy I am lazy about it. If I see a really hot girl but she looks like it would take a lot of work to get her into bed, or the slightly less hot girl who is coming on to me I will go for the latter. Less work/hassle, I always have options problem comes when they want more than casual and start to go crazy.

blackg

Reaction score
A guy looking like this can't go into any club and get plenty of one night stands with very hot fertile women over the age of 20.

Give him a masculine bone structure, a bigger skull, thicker bones, 5 inches in extra height and he might stand a chance

justin-bieber-grammy-2016-red-carpet-billbaord-650.jpg
This guy, yeah... I know who he is.... would do great in a gay club.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
David, I'm ridicolously skinny, I can't possibily reduce my body fat without dying. Besides, my bone structure is even too visible. LOL

There is no advantage whatsoever in gaining muscle if you have an ugly face and are balding too. I see no reason to practice any sport or, worse, go to the gym, since, as I alreaid said, physical activity doesn't completely alter your facial features . Im ugly as a skinny, balding, short guy, I would stay ugly as a muscular, balding, short guy.
Why don't you gain weight...
Try to eat some Indian foods like butter added food dishes..

I have first hand knowledge where girls liked 20/25 body fat guy rather than 15% guy ..

Your face will drastically change..

My sister always say don't get thin..

I went upto 18% bfp but very few liked it..
Now back to 24/25 plus and every one stopped criticising..

shookwun

Reaction score
Worst advice of the day.

Getting fat, and bloofy doesn't make you good looking. All tough some people delluded enough to think some fat pounds will make them appear more buff. Perhaps with a compression shirt, and nipplies taped up. Must avoid the b**ch tits..... in all cases.

Gaining muscle & eating lots of food made my masseters over the years grow larger. Essentially my jaw became bigger because of this.

Being lean is always better then being fat, doesn't matter how big or small you are. Leaness will accentuate your facial features, and make you look more healthier in the process. Beinng fat and a holding an ocean full of estrogen just makes you look like a beta push over. Weak looking. When the face is covered in lard it makes someone look WEAK and less viral.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Worst advice of the day.

Getting fat, and bloofy doesn't make you good looking. All tough some people delluded enough to think some fat pounds will make them appear more buff. Perhaps with a compression shirt, and nipplies taped up. Must avoid the b**ch tits..... in all cases.

Gaining muscle & eating lots of food made my masseters over the years grow larger. Essentially my jaw became bigger because of this.

Being lean is always better then being fat, doesn't matter how big or small you are. Leaness will accentuate your facial features, and make you look more healthier in the process. Beinng fat and a holding an ocean full of estrogen just makes you look like a beta push over. Weak looking. When the face is covered in lard it makes someone look WEAK and less viral.
What the fccc man..

25 body fat percentage is not obese..

He still looks good without belly fat..

What the problem..if you can't understand... Google it..

Obesity starts from 25..plus..

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
Worst advice of the day.

eating and chewing does not make your jaw bigger, nor your masseters, and even if it does, it's not enough to make it noticeable, only in your head maybe.

if anything, if your masseters or jaw grew bigger, it was due to the steroids you use.

if chewing was a magical method to grow your jaw bigger you'd see every guy do it, chew 24/7, but alas, it doesn't.

shookwun

Reaction score
Well yes ... that is primarly the reason seeing how every muscle in your body including your face has receptors for steroids to attach to.

Wrong. Your muscles in your face will grow, but it's so gradual over the years you would never notice the difference unless you look back at photos. Drivers licences that show a 5 year difference..

You speak on sh*t you have no knowledge about. There are numerous cases of bruxism that have related to masseter hypertrophy.

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
Well yes ... that is primarly the reason seeing how every muscle in your body including your face has receptors for steroids to attach to.

Wrong. Your muscles in your face will grow, but it's so gradual over the years you would never notice the difference unless you look back at photos. Drivers licences that show a 5 year difference..

You speak on sh*t you have no knowledge about. There are numerous cases of bruxism that have related to masseter hypertrophy.

it doesn't make sense, we eat every day several times a day, why don't our masseter grow bigger then?

shookwun

Reaction score
They have grown over the years, but it is so marginally small it never made much of a difference. A lot of people respond differently, but I can assure you that if you ate gum frequently, every day that in a year there would be a tiny difference.

Masseters are very tough and resilient to stimulus, it takes a lot for them to grow. need excruciating pumps every day.... Normal chewing isn't enough in most cases

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
They have grown over the years, but it is so marginally small it never made much of a difference. A lot of people respond differently, but I can assure you that if you ate gum frequently, every day that in a year there would be a tiny difference.

Even if that was the case, then they are still muscles, if at any point you stop chewing that gum those muscles will become smaller again

shookwun

Reaction score
no because there is always a stimulus.... how would they be lost lmao