Hair is actually an overrated trait

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
So...my question..

Show how many good qualified guys are at 10% 15 percent body fat at 25/28 years age.

All those who do high job will never find a time to gym..
It takes a few hours a week of high-intensity exercise to be fit.

I'm not advocating for olympic-level training, just fit.

The most popular sport on Wall Street for example is ... Squash. A high intensity sport. Not softball. Not cricket. Not netball. Not jogging. But Squash. Those men tend to do very well, since they are the peak of social status in society.

If you do no exercise, you will end up with health problems: diabetes, cancer, heart disease, depression, lethargy, insomnia, bone fractures. You may get a woman but find yourself in an unhappy marriage years down the line.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way Fred, here's a contradiction in your postings:
Women only consider variables that can't be faked
Yet you consistently advocate for low body fat.

It's much, much, easier to lose or gain fat than it is to lose or gain muscle.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My point is, you didn't have your basics covered (you were fat), so of course your success with women is going to skyrocket once you fix that.

Once you're fit, have good clothes, and have moderately interesting things to say, it's done, you cannot improve beyond that.

You're not going to get better with women because you build muscles (that they're not going to see anyway).

Here's something a female friend wrote to me a few months back, it's an excerpt from her email, she was giving advice. I've known her since 2004.

men's butts look nicest to me when their pants ride a bit low. I do not know if other women feel this way, though I've seen many magazine adds with men in pants like this, so possibly. Anyway, this has been a huge attraction for me, but since you always wear pants that fit properly, I've never seen you in what I consider optimal butt pants!

2) When a man has nice, somewhat hairy forearms and he pulls up his sleeves to just below the elbows, it can be very attractive. (especially if he's wearing a sweater). I am definitely not alone in this feeling. I don't recall you doing this.

She was relaying some of the advice she gave to another man, whose success in online dating went up afterwards.

These were her examples of nice forearms. These men are built, athletic, and hairy, but they don't look like they're on steroids.

129012928_6abfa44892.jpg

men-roll-up-sleeves-style.jpg

rootscanada2012-richardarmitage04-smilingsittingjun1513ranet.jpg

But enough of the forearms. If you read her comments on butts ... and women are known to be obsessed with butts ... it's a good example of how yes build can be seen through clothing.

FWIW, she's a highly intelligent woman. IQ probably in the ~150 range, so she's not necessarily representative.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Precisely, even if they are ugly, they are pretentious as f***, they think they deserve only the best, and will not think twice about dumping a guy if they can afford a better one. I'm not sure they have any feelings at all, especially if you're ugly.

I think that's exactly it, if they find you ugly they don't feel anything except maybe fear, resentment, anger, and that sort of feeling.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women always complain, even though today, thanks to social networks and nazifeminism, even an ugly, bald woman can basically live in god-mode. That's why I hate women complaining in this forum. They are "sad" because they can no longer afford best looking guys, but "only" good looking guys. Their hypocrisy makes me sick.

I'd blast them but at the same time, to be honest, I can't build the slightest romantic attachment to fat women. So I'd be hypocritical to blast them.

I'm sorry about your finasteride experience. How long have you been working on it? Are you going to try something else?

blackg

Reaction score
Here's one, a small one, I mention it because it's the most recent. Last night at a party some women were talking about fixing me up with their (24 year-old) friend for a six-week mostly-sex relationship with defined end date. I'm still thinking about it.
Man, I laughed hard when I read this.
It sounds like a prize you would win on an X-rated game show.

(affect an American accent)

"A six week, sex filled relationship with a 24 year old woman.
Hope you enjoy the prize, Bob!!

We'll be right back after a word from our sponsors."

Last edited:

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Man I laughed hard when I read this.
It sounds like a prize you would win on an X-rated game show.

"A six week sex filled relationship with a 24 year old woman.
Hope you enjoy the prize, Bob!!

We'll be right back after a word from our sponsors."

Yep me too, never heard of an arrangement like that, with a defined end date lol

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on it for 9 months now. I keep taking it for the sides, i consider them the best gift when you're ugly and bald. I'm not gonna try anything else. It's over.
* muoio * :D :D :D

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's only talk David. Lol, I would never have a date women a woman who has a higher IQ than mine, and I don't think it has happened.

Intelligent women are the worst, no, intelligent people are the worst, sometimes more than plain dumb people.

I have an IQ of 115 and I just can't get along with super smart people. They're definitely not the kind of people you can have fun with.

They're also the kind to burst into what I call "autistic incel rage".

And again, don't listen to what women say, watch what they do, especially with you.

And stop posting pictures of model-looking men, we're not on sluthate. You're only torturing yourself doing that, I don't see the point.

Yes, good-looking men do better. You have to work with what you've been given. Genetically. No muscles or smooth talk will help you.

It's worth mentioning you've overcome your genetics with lots of cosmetic procedures.

Maybe I should get a Fred style hair transplant myself, I think I'd have to emigrate if I did that though, as it's so socially unacceptable among people I know. I'd have to start again somewhere else. Would love a good hairline like Fred and Zinedine Zidane though.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fred you failed to reply to one of my useless and irrelevant posts, maybe this is too "long-***" of a post for you:

You act as if sex isn't worthy of bragging, as it happens to you, you feel natural to talk about it, just as natural as if it weren't to happen to you.

Yet you still use incel presumptuously and as an insult towards others, so why would that be a defamation on someone's character if it's neither a negative or positive trait?

So in the above quote, yes you "aren't bragging" about getting sex, but you knew nothing about that poster and assumed he is incel, because you use it as an insult negatively, you've done the same with me, it's your little twist of the knife in the last sentence. You clearly view getting laid as this ultimate alpha cool thing, because you have the mind of a 12 year old, being incel is this embarrassment that you don't have to worry about (APPARENTLY).

It's totally hypocritical as usual, you act as if getting sex is not an achievement, it just happens to you so it's natural you talk about it, and you would be just as open about lack of sex if you didn't get it, you don't take it as a complimentary or positive thing because it's just a natural process that either happens or it doesn't. Yet you still use "incel" as an insult towards others to hurt them, presumably because it's this awful thing that must be their fault.

Explain that please.

shookwun

Reaction score
David

A lot of people like to tell people what they want to hear. it is as though they want to contribute to something they cannot offer just to raise question, and excitement to a conversation. When people drink they talk a lot.

I had a boss who always told me what I wanted to hear, but when it came to putting out I never got anything from all his boast. Always talking about the company providing us with more incentives, how everything is moving forward.... blah blah. All bull sh*t like most crap that comes out of peoples mouths. A persons track record, and accomplishments will tell me everything I need to know about there credentials, and how reliable they are.

But this 'six week' package .. LOL dude. C'mon... how can a women speak for another women. What she can do in most cases is she will bring her friend out, and introduce you two at a party. This is typically the case that I have been in, and it's up to you to kick it off. Or she will middle man and pass your phone number onto another girl, and exchanges can be mad. What usually happens is you exchange photos, and if you like what you see there is a good probability in meeting up. This happened about a year ago to me. Friend introduced me to his ex-employee at a security job that works on the site I was at. She was looking, he talked to her and she took my number from him. We texted for a few days, talked on the phone, exchanged pictures and met up.

No guarantees. if she doesn't like your picture she wont meet up. It all leads back to your 'credentials'

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't have to. When my ex-girlfriend saw old pictures of me with my NW5, she just said: "Hey, nice!" (She thought I was just shaving it closer).

I just have to see one of these pictures, blank your face out or whatever, but you've mentioned this before and it doesn't make sense. Was your ex a complete f*****g retard? Because that would add up, but seriously if you were completely genuinely bald, no stubble, and she didn't notice that it was pure shine, on top of the fact that it's pretty obvious you've had a hair transplant and you have thin hair and a balding crown, she didn't put 2 and 2 together on any of this?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's obviously twisting the knife Fred, don't bullshit us, you don't jump to such conclusions unless you're intending to hurt someone, you knew nothing about the guy and fit in the last part of your post "You wouldn't understand being incel" or whatever to mock him, despite claiming getting laid is neither positive or negative.

Claim otherwise but as always you're being full of sh*t. He's not doubting a tall attractive man can get women, he's doubting a tall average looking man with serious mental health problems is getting women.

Here's one of the many Fred Paradoxes: when people claim he's lying over exaggerating about women, he claims how he actually hasn't been with many (5 a year whatever) but when it comes to proving a point, his opinion trumps all because of his "many experiences" with them.

Nothing makes any f*****g sense with you, it all changes to suit the circumstance.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha! Tedious link to Fred's love life there. I mean it's like guys on here become parodies of themselves, it's hilarious. Are you making me insecure again? Because a girl allegedly likes you that makes you a well balanced alpha male and your opinion is sound? It doesn't work like that, your opinion doesn't get elevated, sorry.

Here's another Fred Paradox: assumes that all guys other than him must be incel if they show any weakness or insecurity, yet gets all pissy when people accuse him of being incel.

I have reasons for thinking you're full of sh*t and I won't bother explaining them again, but you have asked me to explain and you never replied once. You however, don't need reasons to think someone's incel, if they show signs of weakness that's good enough for you to make that judgment call, what's my reason again? I write long posts? OK sure! Validated.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I did what had to be done. I didn't wear glasses before my myopia surgery by the way, I had minus 1.5 in each eye.

And if I hadn't taken those drugs in 2011, I would never have developed breasts. My acne was also fairly mild, but still annoying and unaesthetic.

My biggest problem was my slick NW5. I don't understand why you say you should start over somewhere if you had a FUE.

I didn't have to. When my ex-girlfriend saw old pictures of me with my NW5, she just said: "Hey, nice!" (She thought I was just shaving it closer).

Just tell people you let it grow. Well, maybe it won't work since Americans are so informed on physical defects, obsess over it, and openly mock those who have it.

I hope I can travel to the US in a year or so, it will either be New York or Miami. I wonder how women will treat me there.

I wasn't attacking you saying that at all, I'm just saying you improved your life by not being defeatist like Dante and others.

You went to counselling because you were depressed about baldness (your appearance), the drugs they gave you made you grow breasts which is basically the worst thing that could happen to someone depressed about how they look. You could have reacted to that by saying "I'm cursed!" and just given up on your life and your appearance like many do, but you solved all your problems one by one. Fixed your teeth, eyesight, breasts, acne and hair with procedures. Even the way you couldn't get a job because you couldn't speak dutch and you reacted to that by fixing your problem and just learning to speak Dutch.

Imagine how your life would be today if you had never done any of those things? Fred wouldn't be posting about his 75 girlfriends, you'd be like Dante, posting about how you're subhuman and women won't give an unemployed bald man with glasses, acne, crooked teeth and man-breasts a chance.

So I meant that as a compliment to you and also as an example to some posters.

I'm in the UK not the US but a hair transplant is a particularly taboo thing for a man to get here. "Banter" which means insulting each other is basically our national sport. Is Belgium really that much less superficial?

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Much, much less apparently. I rarely see someone mock an other person at work. They said a new employee looked like a pervert, so of course I immediately pictured him as bald. Nope, perfect NW1.

I agree with what you said, and I'll take it as a compliment. 75 first dates by the way, 81 now (yes, still keeping a log). Yep, I would be in a different place if I wasn't always taking the right decisions. It may sound bold, but yeah, I quickly find solutions for a defined problem.

And if there isn't any solution, I don't waste my time, I give up. It's something you have to be able to do sometimes. But many people cling to false hope.

What's an example of something you gave up on?

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Building muscles.

Securing a hot girlfriend.

I think that's it.

Didn't you say your last girlfriend was really attractive?

Yeah really tall guys can never get that big, but I think you just didn't really want to go back to the gym and lift weights because you don't need to, once you saw that even bald you can get laid you weren't bothered about working really hard in the gym like you need to in order to achieve a good physique.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You said that I had mental health problems, not that was incel, which I addressed by saying that a girl who likes neurotic men wants to see me again, so you might be right. It was humor to lighten the mood.

But it's still true, as everything I write here.

You know what you need h.l.? Ask shookwun.

To get laid? Do you and shookwun high five with your slayer dicks over what an incel I am?

Look if you want to be a wannabe bro douche at least be open about it, you can't even just say "You need to get laid" instead you have some round-about way of saying it. You must think it gives you some dignity and class. Why are you so sure I'm incel again? The long posts, ahhh...

You are still using the incel thing as an insult and even though you aren't openly doing so, it's not covering it up. If you knew what it's like to get laid then you'd know it makes little difference to a persons general mood, same as smoking weed or anything else that apparently "relaxes" you generally. The only real mood changers are being in love, or exercise.

"You are incel because you can't imagine others have sex" = "You are incel because you accused me of being so"

Something you always fail to address contradicts your point- I completely believed for many months you were getting these women, I believed it all and didn't doubt it, so why did I believe it at one point, and then suddenly changed? Did I stop getting laid or something? Nope, it's just that I realised you're full of it.

I can completely imagine others have sex as I used to think you did, your argument is invalid.