Hair is actually an overrated trait

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
I was just thinking the same thing, what to say, another sharp mind with such perfect arguments.
my friend, it didn't took a lot of brain power to think of that one because it's just so obvious already that it's literally in front of our face.
so it doesn't take a genius to figure out what @winnyblues has figured out.

your posts are literally divide to 2 subject.

1. I hate myself and my life.

2. Fred you're absolutely right.

that's all you're saying. in repeat.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
my friend, it didn't took a lot of brain power to think of that one because it's just so obvious already that it's literally in front of our face.

3. Post sad frog memes

mitch1211

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't anyway, h.l. preceded me.

Yes you can. You can get pussy if you stop acting beta. Confidence goes a long way

Check out this old Chinese guy. The dude it essentially very direct, confident, and displays that he knows exactly what he is doing. He will literally rub ***, tits, and pussy and the girls LIKE it. Some of them will literally moan out in pleasure.

Confidence is key my friend.

mitch1211

My Regimen
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Haha, family guy is great.
But seriously, go watch that old guy's videos on his channel. Do you lift btw?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have a point, this FEELS like a pretty regular thing, but in reality there's no news stories about all the prisoners who's wives and girlfriends took off as soon as they went inside, instead you'll see the rare stories of when the opposite happens.
true

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
He didn't commit rape and murder. He was released after DNA evidence confirmed he had nothing to do with the crime.

It's a good documentary actually, you should watch it. He's a truly remarkable individual.

I didnt say he did. I was saying he was in jail on death row and some woman started writing him.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

If Dante wants a better life, the journey will have to start with him finding a third (and even more) subjects he's capable of talking about.

In general though, hero worship is always bad. There are no heroes in the world, just a whole lot of flawed people, and much to Dante's disappointment, that includes Fred.

blackg

Reaction score
If Dante wants a better life, the journey will have to start with him finding a third (and even more) subjects he's capable of talking about.

In general though, hero worship is always bad. There are no heroes in the world, just a whole lot of flawed people, and much to Dante's disappointment, that includes Fred.
I don't see any "hero" worship in Dante's approach to Fred. Some people just click with certain people. I don't see the problem there.
And one thing I will give Dante... He has a good sense of humor. Something no-one ever seems to notice around here.
Fred has it too for that matter.
And you only view Fred as "flawed" because you and him don't see eye to eye.
He probably thinks the same about your naivety

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see any "hero" worship in Dante's approach to Fred. Some people just click with certain people. I don't see the problem there.
And one thing I will give Dante... He has a good sense of humor. Something no-one ever seems to notice around here.
Fred has it too for that matter.
And you only view Fred as "flawed" because you and him don't see eye to eye.
He probably thinks the same about your naivety

I didn't dismiss Fred as flawed, read carefully, I wrote that everybody's flawed including Fred, which has a different meaning and that was the point being made.

You can see or not see things, but there's no other pair of individuals on this forum (or any forum I've been on and I've been on too many) with a relationship like that, where one person plays the role of sidekick and frequently posts "You're right, as always".

It's not a healthy temperament. You shouldn't be endorsing it.

blackg

Reaction score
I didn't dismiss Fred as flawed, read carefully, I wrote that everybody's flawed including Fred, which has a different meaning and that was the point being made.

You can see or not see things, but there's no other pair of individuals on this forum (or any forum I've been on and I've been on too many) with a relationship like that, where one person plays the role of sidekick and frequently posts "You're right, as always".

It's not a healthy temperament. You shouldn't be endorsing it.

"A whole lot" doesn't equate to everybody in my book. If you meant everybody then you should of said "All of us are flawed."
Be clearer next time.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
"A whole lot" doesn't equate to everybody in my book. If you meant everybody then you should of said "All of us are flawed."
Be clearer next time.

It's obvious, but if it helps, here goes:

"Nobody's perfect".