Hair Follicle Primordiums - Is 2020 The Year Where It All Ends?

Notorious90

My Regimen
Reaction score
How will Tsuji be able to dense pack areas like the hairline?

Current transplants do not allow natural density even with a dense pack due to issues with blood flow and the eize of grafts.

If I am not mistaken tsuji will still implant via excision and they even quoted similarity to the FUT process during implantation.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score

Current transplants do not allow natural density even with a dense pack due to issues with blood flow and the eize of grafts.

If I am not mistaken tsuji will still implant via excision and they even quoted similarity to the FUT process during implantation.

We don't know yet. But, it could be a microneedle wounding process over the recipient site then laying down the thin sheet of resorbable medium containing the cloned follicles from which they then further migrate down into the area. Or, a modified fue but where instead of an incision, a puncture is done close to the size of the follicle mass. This would allow much denser packing. Or they could borrow some other technique from robotics or in vitro fertilization. Or it might just take more than one procedure to repack a given area again. It's a great unknown now in any case.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I would forget the idea of being able to have a density that we had with 15 years with this technique. In my case I calculate about 3000/3500 follicles I would be decent, I would be happy.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While we don’t know the method, we have been told that these are hair follicle “germs” and that they need a guide wire or thread to grow in the proper direction. Whatever the method, it sounds substantially smaller and more microscopic than a tradition FUE implant. That would absolutely allow for much much denser packing. But we shall see

forlorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I wouldn't worry about that. The grafting will be microscopic in scale in comparison to contemporary FUE/FUT techniques.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While we don’t know the method, we have been told that these are hair follicle “germs” and that they need a guide wire or thread to grow in the proper direction. Whatever the method, it sounds substantially smaller and more microscopic than a tradition FUE implant. That would absolutely allow for much much denser packing. But we shall see
It will find the natural direction by itself. They inserted some germs in the wrong way in some test and the hair grow in the right direction. The guide wire is that the skin stays open so the risk of cyst formation is smaller.
But with the size of the germ and the conclusion you could be right

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
jeje, faecal micrbiota trasplant can help with inmmune disorders but cure common baldness is another thing.we must ever ask why microbiota is different in the top and sides?