Hair Follicle Neogenesis Method? Anyone Try This?

LowHairLine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@LowHairLine I agree this is a good idea and I'm happy to do this.
5% Kirkland x 2 (to make 10% equivalent) x 3 = 6 bottles, which you get for about £50.

This is not what I proposed:
Kirkland price should not be doubled -
unless there are studies proving 10% minoxidil is more effective than 5%.

But regardless, @John Difool is right:
this is no place for advertising warez and if found, admins / @Wolf Pack / @Roberto_72 might delete your posts and/or ban you.

I therefore recommend you to delete all advertz before the above happens.

Last edited:

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Considering the small dose required latanoprost isn't that expensive if people wanted to do a group buy. You could get a year's supply for around $100 if you got about a dozen people to go in with you.
I’d be down for a group buy but we should move this to a new thread.

LongWayHome

Established Member
Reaction score
So I was thinking about buying it, then out of curiosity I filled that "survey" in the website that tells you in which group you are, regarding hair loss.
You need to fill in your age group, when you started losing your hair, stress level etc etc.
Then you get an email that tells you where you're standing, basically.

So what I've got is an email that tells me that I'm in the same group as the admin, category A, whatever that means.
It tells me that because of that, his method is likely to work for me as well. Amazing right?
So I did the survey again, this time with completely different details, and guess what? got the same email.
I'm still in the same group as the admin. The universe smiles to me.
Even when I presented myself as a woman, same results. He's like the T-1000 from Terminator, can be anyone.

Let me tell you something, people like him/her/that are nothing but poison to this world, they contribute nothing and create more suffering for people that are already suffering and throwing money out of desperation.
They give hope for people who are starving for it, just to blow it up in their face while laughing all the way to the bank.
Do not cooperate with it, save your money or buy your girlfriend/wife a nice gift.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's because the admin only took basic website design online class without learning the programming skills required to filter out survey results. Lol

balda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion, no need to "neogenese" hairs, ie hair follicles.
They are good, sitting where they always been. Just blocked and shrunk getting no metabolites for growth.

Instead of that, the dermal adipose tissue should be cured. Which works as an environment for hair follicles, providing essential metabolites. Androgens damage the adipose tissue, making it fibrotic and thinned. So the question is how to revert fibrosis and lessen lipolysis. Here is more about this hypothesis: