Hair Follicle Neogenesis Method? Anyone Try This?

Jp7500

Reaction score
Thanks for replying guys. It's not a scam. This is the product I've developed over the last year. Those photos are mine.

I certainly can understand the cynicism. And you're sensible to be sceptical.

I've been using this serum for several months now and I am very impressed with the results. I've tried many things over the last 20 years but the hair regrowth I've seen since I've been using this particular topical in conjunction with weekly microneedling has been extremely impressive, to say the least. Honestly, I've never seen anything like this before.

I've decided to offer a large discount to encourage early users and therefore get more photographic evidence of results. If you would like to purchase the serum at about cost price (in fact I'd be incurring a very small loss of a few pence), please use the coupon below:

HLT40

That will take £40 off the price of 3 bottles.

I ship internationally and I provide tracking numbers so you can track your item online.

The above coupon will enable you to purchase up to 9 months supply of the serum at cost price.

Any questions or further feedback are welcome.
How many millilitres are in each bottle?

Jp7500

Reaction score
50ml per bottle, which is a month supply. I sell a minimum of 3 month's supply on hairfollicleneogenesis.com, but also sell individual bottles on eBay.

Happy to chat on WhatsApp if you need any more details. My WhatsApp is on the website.
Are you planning to ad the three bottle option on ebay for the same price?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is some science behind this serum, I'm sure it could work.

But fck it's too expensive imo.

So why don't you go spend £100 and buy it for and report your results in 6 months. Anything else you say is pointless. Put your money where your mouth is.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to turn HairLossTalk.com into a marketing place.

So don't and stop posting your spam.

any more so than I have inadvertently done so already in this thread).

I'll stay polite and just call you an hypocrite.

Working in concert with your other account to try shoving some crap that's not worth it to make a buck on some pour desperate lost souls is just making me angry.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are an optimist @Pigeon and a good man supportive of scumbags like this guy selling his crap for 10x the price of the ingredients.

Jp7500

Reaction score
Lots of people have two accounts. Probably had an account back in 2012 and forgot about it. Made a new account last year, and now remembered the password for his other one. You don't think it's funny that he just so happened to be here to see someone posted about his formula? Why would OP be getting those emails when he hasn't signed up for them? If OP was genuine he would've said, hey guys I found this site, not hey guys are you getting these emails too. It's all too fake and forced. Some people will believe anything.
I found the site and signed up to see what this was all about, no harm in reading about what looks to be a new minoxidil formula with added ingredients.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then asked about eBay product listing? Such a joke. Are you still on your Korean lotion or are you planning to switch to Fred's lotion? LMAO

Jp7500

Reaction score
If anyone has anything positive to ad to this thread please feel free to share your experience with this minoxidil solution:) Ngf-574h has really worked well for me especially in the temple area but the cost is an issue as well as shipping during the covid crisis. I use 15 % minoxidil every second day but wonder if this solution is any better than the minoxidil max solution I'm currently using.

Jp7500

Reaction score
Again if anyone has any useful information regarding this minoxidil mixture please feel free to share your experience here:)

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
PM me if you want to purchase this minoxidil mixture at zero marginal cost. Unlimited quantity available. Much cheaper than the competition. Made from premium ingredients. Don't miss this great opportunity.

LowHairLine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PM me if you want to purchase this minoxidil mixture at zero marginal cost. Unlimited quantity available. Much cheaper than the competition. Made from premium ingredients. Don't miss this great opportunity.

Sounds Interesting...

...but where is your YT video with Doctors in white Coats & Ties confirming it works?
And the feedback from satisfied users that feel their hair fuller and thicker?

The above is essential to rule-out a scam!

Last edited: